Thread: i have 2 ?

Question i have 2 ?

how menny of you wear some typ of a women shoes an how menny wear a bra all the time under dressed an did oney body say or say oney thing

I have two different types of shoes. I have ballet flats and wedge heels. I wish I had more, but I have limited resources. I borrow my wifes all the time though which gives me more of a selection. I don't wear a bra all the time. I wouldnt be able to get away with it. I'm still pretty much in the closet most of the time. I just wear one when I get dressing time. One day, I'll be able to wear one whenever I feel like it and have a big shoe collection.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lori, I only wear womens shoes and a bra when I'm dressed I now have about 130 pairs of womans shoe
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Until this last month when I went into drab due to health problems I've underdressed completely for many years. Going to visit a doctor is the only exception for me although many of our sisters have no problem wih docs and nurses. Suggest wearing a cami over the bra as it helps hide the lines.
    You will get there---never fear.
    Julie

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Well if you count my women's tennis shoes as "femme shoes" then yes I wear women's shoes and a bra every day, even at work ... and no, no one has noticed or at least that's to say, no one has said anything to me .... (yet).
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Lori,
    I wear womens jeans, panties and shoes most of the time.
    I regularly under dress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I now have about 130 pairs of womans shoe
    (speechless...)
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I wear Women"s Jeans and panties all of the time. I usually wear women"s shoes although you have to look at them to tell that they are. I do not wear a bra because there is no way that I could keep it a secret and I really am not ready to make it public.

Silver Member
    I wear women's shoes much of the time. I have a couple pairs of dress shoes. I wear panties always except for doctors visits. I wear bras most of the time. I wear bras in guy mode. Today I had on a molded C cup bra under a fairly then tee. It was obvious I had on a white bra if you even glanced at me. Went over to a neighbor's house, did errands, shopped at Marshal's, talked to a policeman about non-police things. No one ever said or acted surprised.

I don't wear bras to certain functions and family events where I would make some uncomfortable.

Silver Member
    I only wear womens' shoes when I dress, since all I own are heels and womens' dress shoes (I don't have any interest anything other than womens' dressy shoes, personally.) I don't wear a bra en drab, I don't really need one... if I could wear stockings openly en drab I might wear my all in one bra/girdle body briefer with garters.

I do not own a pair of mens shoe anymore =).

I might wear woman's sandals in warm weather in drab, depending how I feel the day. I wear a bra 85-90% of the time, even too work, pushup for general dressing and a loose fitting bra for work, nobody noticed yet(wear loose sweater or shirt over it). Thinking of trying the pushup to work sometime. .. thats very obvious, as it maximises my growing b cups...

Yes, I underdress every day. I wear everything under my tops and a nice pair of well cut jeans. My work shoes are from the women's section of the department, though they look like low cut steel toes. I have been "out" to the world for about 6 moths now and it is so liberating. I no longer worry if my strap is showing or if they can see panty lines. To use a phrase from the LGBT movement, "I'm out and I'm proud". I'm a transgendered woman and if people look and talk behind my back, who cares. They are missing out on the opportunity to have a really great friend. Their loss.

Bobbi

I wear sports bras quite often. They look like tshirts if people notice them at all. And Bali or other solid color microfiber panties without any lace. So they are pretty unisex looking.

I want to try to wear bra and panties every day but can't due to meetings, etc. Am an elected local official and try and keep my CD under "cover" when I can. Usually underdress Friday noon thru Monday night...bra and panties usually and gowns at night.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Well if you count my women's tennis shoes as "femme shoes" then yes I wear women's shoes and a bra every day, even at work ... and no, no one has noticed or at least that's to say, no one has said anything to me .... (yet).
    Yes I wear a bra panties ladys jeans and tennis shoes everyday even to work and there has been a few times when some one has notice an exposed sholder strap or notice my bra lines and have asked me about it I just tell them the truth I am a man that likes to wear womens clothes like I have said here before I am not into make-up dresses skirts or forms wigshope this answers your question

I wear women's shoes to get something that will fit. Have a very narrow foot (AAA) and it's almost impossible to find shoes in my size these days unless they cost $300 and up. As I'm on a fixed income I can't afford that! In drab I'll try to find nurse's shoes that are basically the same as men's shoes or even athletic shoes if they're not too fancy. I was able to find old stock dress shoes on ebay, US made and very high quality, so I'm good there.
    Women's pants (and panties) seem to fit me well, better and more comfortable than men's, so I wear them 24/7, mostly cotton bikini style as they seem to fit best.
    Don't wear bras for the most part; I have some breast growth resulting from medication I take for an unrelated condition, but they're at the edges of a broad chest and most bras are built for better placement than that.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)