Thread: In the closet

In the closet

Those that are in the closet, where do you hide your things?

I have my own house and live alone so I ‘hide’ my things all over the place.
    Drying stockings hanging from the curtain rail, heels and a dress from last nights ‘bit of fun’ sprawled over the bed, make up all over the dresser.

Sometimes there is a knock at the door and I remember my son was coming over.

Want to know what was blind panic is?………ask me!

But when I was married my wife never ever even thought of going up the ladder into the loft. That was the ‘mans’ job. So I never had any worries about her finding stuff.
    Last edited by suzy1; 06-21-2013 at 03:20 AM.

In the closet...lol...
    but I have a separate section for my girly clothes, run out of space already, suppose I got to get rid of sum guy stuff soon.

Im divorced, and parents living on the same premises with me, so I got it not too bad, mom knows about my "transgender issues" not dad.... im mostly dressed with skirt etc at home, light makup, nobody gives a dam, they know me that way, (tip: slowly does it...)

Funny, I had a dream about that last night. I was back in college, and had my stuff all over, and suddenly I had a roommate - and was frantic trying to hide it! Sometimes it is a relief to wake up... My wife knows, so I just hang my clothes in the closet, and keep the rest of the stuff in drawers.

Deedee

Miriam
    When I was in hiding, my most secure hiding spot was above the ceiling tiles in the basement den. Removable ceiling was a great thing, but I used a few different places through the years.

Nice not having to hide anymore.

Miriam

I have two walk in closets in my master bedroom bath area. One has my guy things, the other my girle things, guess which one is over flowing. Not really hiding my stuff, but it's out of the main stream of viewing. In my dresser I have 6 drawers, 1 for guy boxers and socks, 5 for, you guessed it. Damn, this girl Kandy is taking over... I'm fortunate I don't have to hide my things these days but it hasn't always been this way. It seems forever ago now but I seem to remember keeping my girle things in hanging travel bags in one end of my closet.

In boxes under my bed!! I don't have much stuff, so most of it fits.

My SO was nice enough to let me keep my things in the dresser after I came out to her. First time I've never had to hide them. What a feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by Wren c View Post
    Those that are in the closet, where do you hide your things?
    I'm assuming you're looking for suggestions on how to hide your stuff, but before we can offer suggestions, we need to know more about your situation. Do you live in an appartment or in a house? Are you the owner or do you live with parents, rent a room, etc.? How handy are you with tools? Who are you trying to hide your stuff from? How accessible do you want your stuff to be? And of course, how much stuff do you have?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

How can we be sure you're not a wife looking for her husband's wardrobe? Just kidding. haha

Back when I was hiding I built secret compartments everywhere!.... mater of fact in the new addition I built another one..... out of habit.... just in case.... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Even when I was fully in the closet, My things where hanging in the closet next to my drab stuff, just pushed a lot further back and more together than they are now. My heels were in totes in the basement, hose in a box, and all my makeup and jewelry the same.

To be honest, if someone is looking for your things, they will eventually find them no matter where you put them so make sure you have something that you can lock in case they do..
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I live in a house with a wife and kids,and not too bad with tools

When I was in the closet, just about any existing void I could find in the house not occupied by spiders and other creepy crawlies.
    A plastic bag is a good accessory.
    Your clothes probably need ironing now and then.
    These days I hide my male clothes in the back of the wardrobe.
    How times have changed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    I do not hide anything, My wife was OK with my dressing, in fact she would
    Borrow my shirt dresses as a sleep shirt.
    Rader

I have a storage unit, within a mile. It has all my fem things. I had a couple of those cheap wardrobes you can get at Target and other stores. Two of them collapsed last winter. Too much stuff, way too much stuff...lol. Then I discovered I could use the crossbeams in the ceiling to hang things. So now I'm worried I may bring down the roof.....just kidding. But it is really nice. When I get an opportunity to dress, I just drive over, grab pre-packed containers or bags for what I want to wear. It is quick, but I have to organize more now that it is nice out, by color, by season, matching skirts with blouses, etc.
    Jamsey somewhere.

Wife knows and supports. However, have a late teen's son living with us, and my mid-twenties daughter and family just rejoined us at home. So, in my now Waltons-esque home, I hide mine in plain site in the MBR closet. They hang amongst my wife's things in fact.

I used to keep lingerie in a small suitcase that had a lock on it. Now I live alone so I don't hide stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wren c View Post
    I live in a house with a wife and kids,and not too bad with tools
    Well, you could build secret compartments into walls, you could hide stuff in a dropped ceiling, in a crawl space, an outside shed, etc. use your imagination. When I was hiding things, I only had a bra and breast forms so I had an old wooden school (teacher's) desk that I used for a workbench. I drilled a hole through the frame of the desk and into one drawer side. Dropping a nail into the hole "locked" the drawer, removing it unlocked the drawer. Being it was my workbench and an old desk, it would just seem like the drawer was jammed to anyone trying to open it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I live alone here so hiding is not as big a thing as space has become. I have too many clothes lying around and plenty more in storage. If only there were a makeup assortment in the bath, a person would think a women really did live here.

Unfortunately wife is not so understanding