Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eBay Seller's reaction to Wedding Dress

Banned Read only
    for anyone who is still in the closet WOMEN REALLY DO FIND US VERY CUTE we appear less of a threat to them. I have so much fun at these stores. I make eye contact n just smile. most smile back we just talk clothes, crack jokes and im NOT labeled at all, just accepted as a guy that just appreciates women and likes to dress. I want to interact some more if i ever get a full weekend off. when i get off work i need that down time just to rest, off only on Sundays. I dress just to exchange/buy new clothes and grab a coffee. The time it takes just to prep, that's getting better now. I'm ready to look up LGBT organizations here in Cleveland. I think ill hit the library after i exchange this top. Im getting ready soon

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Wow, Steffi! I'd love to be able to find a wedding dress like that...but size 26 wedding dresses on eBay are as scarce as hen's teeth. But yes, you have to post a pic, so I can live vicariously through you!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Banned Read only
    nothing wrong with a wedding dress fetish... MMM I WANT ONE LOL just to cuddle up with it etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by AmyGaleRT View Post
    Wow, Steffi! I'd love to be able to find a wedding dress like that...but size 26 wedding dresses on eBay are as scarce as hen's teeth. But yes, you have to post a pic, so I can live vicariously through you!

- Amy
    They're out there if you look hard enough and have some luck. So, here's some hen's teeth for you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IN-STOCK-Lac...item5656ea17fd

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IN-STOCK-Mod...item35c7ce28f2

Don't forget. Wedding dress sizing is smaller than regular dress sizing. I usually go up a size, but you can always ask the seller for measurements if the are not provided in the lis

And just think. There's less competition for you. Sometime I let one go if it seems like a GG is really desperate for it.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 06-24-2013 at 05:18 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    I always wanted a dress like Stephanie describes (high neck and sheer from the neck down to the decolletage) and long, full sleeves. They were very popular in the 80s and I always loved that whole prim and proper/sheer and sexy paradox. Never could find one in a 22 though (or a wife to help put me in it, alas.)

I buy and sell a little on ebay, I don't care who or what buys my stuff, just that they pay promptly. None of my business. I now have an account in Heathers name, but before I started that I bought a pair of pants under my guy name. The sellers measurements were way off, they didn't fit and I wrote to complain a little bit. She wrote back something to the effect that with a name like Robert I must be a man, and what on earth am I doing wearing womens clothes. She obviously DIDN'T get it. I thought it was kind of funny, other than the fact that the pants didn't fit.

Heather

Follow your dream.
    My wife regularly buys girly things for herself using my Ebay account. So it isn't always a case of a guy buying stuff for himself.

I buy stuff for my wife in my name. It's not a big deal.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If I trade or sell online I always leave a note in the box thanking them.
    A lot of the time I will add some extra goodies relating to the item purchased.

i've been buying/selling my F clothes (and more other stuff than you can shake a stick at )

and so far (even going back 13+ years, when i first registered...) no one has cared/said a word, but i don't think they realized it was for me... :P (size 10/12, smack in the middle of average for GGs... )

only problem I ever had was when i bought a pair of vs panties, and the seller lost my payment (paypal) and complained about me not paying them, until i replied with #s and related bits... then they were quite apologetic

I once joined a freerecycle group using a female ID. Then I actually found something I wanted (gender neutral) and arranged to pick it up. When I did pick the item up as a male there was this confused look on the person's face... I said not a word...just carried on as if everything was normal.
    Chickie

Kind of off topic, but I'm in a clothing swap group that meets every couple of months. 98% GGs. The GGs accept us 2 CDer just fine.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.