Thread: Finding accepting women

Finding accepting women

Hi-

One topic that seems to come up is the conundrum- many cross dressers are heterosexual men who want to have a wife and kids, yet are afraid of rejection if their fem side is known to a prospective partner. As a result many do NOT tell a prospective partner until late in the relationship-My wife of 33 years has known but with kids, 3 jobs, pets and all the issue has NOT come up because other issues are on all burners, and it is not critical mass. (too many other noisy elephants in room)

Now that I have NO time to dress, nor for that matter do anything but work 2 jobs and recover when not working, I have found a site which has women actively looking for cross dressers and TGs, AND NOT JUST FOR hookups. Most other sites have a 20-100:1 ratio of men looking for quick anonymous sex.

For my part I have met someone my age on the forum, had lunch together, looked forward to meeting other forumites(?) she/he knows, when 3 more crises developed and there is NO TIME to do anything. Miss having others my generation to talk to- many issues, kids, finances, retirement etc to discuss in addition to TG stuff- hence more grateful than ever for forum.

Hugs,

Flo
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-24-2013 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Link not acceptable, requires log in/membership

Flogo,
    You already have a life, be careful what you decide and take care.
    The grass is not necessarily greener on the other side.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    There are GGs there looking for crossdressers?

I have been on that site for years, but no luck so far, all I get is men or other crossdressers looking for sex. it really pisses me off. I do not want that. I want to find an accepting GG to share this part of my self with. and to marry.

I am a bit confused, you have a wife yet you are looking for a partner who will accept you , know wonder some wives/so do not trust their Cding partners/husbands , maybe I just misunderstood what you are saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I specifically posted this for other forum members as this is the first site I have found with large numbers of women looking for cross dressers and TGs for more than hook-ups.
    I find cross dressing out of the mainstream. and as I have posted earlier, considered unacceptable by most. I am looking for others for understanding, conversation and empathy- sort of like a real life venue like this forum.

Im not the sort of person that uses online dating services, but for the fun of it tried it out a while ago, and im really not impressed, cancelled after a month. .. a total waste of time.
    However, if its possible to have a online site to "meet" new friends, like this site, it would be great. My only problem is that I stay on the other side of the world, and there are not many here that are from where I stay.

I see what you mean now , sorry for misunderstanding , not very nice when you are just trying to help others just give me a big
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Banned Read only
    I guess I'm a little perplexed. Doing a little speculation on age: 33 years married + ??? = at least in your 50's? Does your wife know of your meetings with this woman? I understand your wife knows of your cross dressing, but, is she supportive and participates to some extent?

In the past I found when stress builds, which certainly seems it would in your life, I would be driven to a cross dressing day of fun. Call in a therapy day to the office when the wife was working.

I suppose there are women who are on the prowl for a relationship with a cross dressing man, but, just to chat over coffee??? It seems unusual. I'm not saying there are any intentions for a greater commitment in a direction you don't want to go right now.

I'd be careful. Somehow I would think a support group would fit my expectations better.

There is NO woman I am meeting with other than my wife and daughter-I checked out the women part of the site as most TG meeting sites have 1 or 2 at most-thought this info would be USEFUL to other forum members as there seems a constant lament there are no accepting women to meet.

It is my opinion that accepting women are a very small minority. Wife knows but as I posted- have other more pressing noisy elephants in the room to deal with, and so it does NOT come up as an issue.

I hope this post enables some forum member(s) to find someone who is looking for and likes CDs/TGs.

Hugs,

Flo

Platinum Member
    I would agree that accepting women may be in the minority...lacking any data to the contrary. However, may I suggest that acceptance itself is a product of several factor, including personal values, the qualities of the transgendered partner, when and how the topic is introduced, and how one behaves after coming out. If you're a decent person, make a thoughtful introduction to the subject, take time to listen and have an open minded partner, things can and often do work out.

accepting women

I completely agree with your post- it is just that this is the first place where I found large numbers of women actively seeking TGs and CDs- after the many laments regarding acceptance, here it would NOT be an issue

Hugs.

Flo

Hi All,

I am Sadnya a MTF crossdresser and new to this website. Although I have had an account here I didnt log in until this week.
    It is nice to see so many interesting threads.
    Flo mentioned that this website has a lot of GGs looking for CDs. But I wasnt able to find such a forum on the website. Could anyone help me navigate the website or post the link there?

Thanks for your help!

Hugs,
    Sadnya

I get that a link to the website isn't allowed, but how about a name?

GG/SO of a CD
    Its pride month. I think that this is the best month of the year to find accepting ladies IN PERSON. There are plenty of events all over the nation where you could meet a girl in femme and see how they responded. I am going to the pride parade in Seattle on Sunday, and some of the parties on Saturday night. I will be hanging out with a bunch of lesbians ... but you know.

Little word of advice from a GG. Even the ones of us who are accepting, its not a walk in the park. I am a really open minded person. When lucas told me my first reaction was "is that all" but when it started getting more intense (due to my initial acceptance) it was A LOT harder than I thought it would be. I would be hesitant to find "accepting" ladies online because each and every situation and person is different. when you search ladies who are into cross-dressing online, its possible and highly probable they are fetishists who have a certain "type" of CD in mind. And as we all know from being here, there is not just "one type." I think the best way to meet anyone is to just be yourself and be honest. A lot of rejection will happen, but I think there is something to be said about "building" a relationship with CDing versus finding one where there is a level of expectations from one another. I am rambling. I hope that makes sense.