And yes I read your comment about how some people here are just guys in dresses as being rather snobbish.
First of all, I NEVER said some people here are just guys in dresses. Go back and re-read it in context. I said some are perfectly fine with being perceived as guys in dresses. In other words, they don't care if others know that. I'm finished explaining that.

maybe the words I am 98% passable?
98% was my way of saying that I feel I blend in most of the time. It's not an exact percentage by no means.

you want sunshine up your skirt?
Just a little respect would be nice. I don't know what it is that I've done but you have blown it way out of proportion.

The OP read that "if only I could have a female voice, the world would see me totally as a woman". Maybe I misread that?
Yeah, I would say you most definitely did.

Just because you walked the mall, strolled the sale racks, smelled the roses doesn't mean you passed.
I would say there are different levels of passing. Explain to me what passing is to you.

What people are saying here is that with as much experience as you have, why is a thing like talking to a waiter such a big hurdle?
I thought I explained that already but I'll try again. I feel like I could blend in just fine in a dimly lit, busy, crowded restaurant just on looks and mannerisms alone. Would I pass 100%? Most likely not. Would I like to? Yes. My point is, it's the speaking part that I don't have experience with and what I would be most nervous about. In the years I've been going out, I haven't put myself in situations where I had to interact verbally with others. That's why speaking to a waiter would be a bit stressful for me. What is so difficult to understand about this? *sigh*

The world has an agenda, unless you interfere with that agenda people are not going to bother you or call you out.
It seems as if Lorileah has an agenda and Alesha interfered with that agenda.