Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maid for a day

Maid for a day

Hi girls,

At one of the recent CD Christmas parties, I met a nice girl who, as it turns out, sometimes dresses as a sissy maid. She is very nice and invited me over her house. I went there as my male self and changed into one of my usual female outfits I wear as Steffie.

She gave me a tour of her house and it is very nice. She showed me all her outfits, which was like a whole room full of maid and also little-girl clothes! She then said she had a couple of old maid uniforms (close to my dress size) and offered to let me try one on. I did and boy was it great! I didn't expect to dress as a sissy maid but it was quite an interesting experience, especially when I looked in the mirror! Before today I don't think I really knew what a petticoat was but after dressing, now I do. lol I had a fun day and really enjoyed dressing as a maid. I had a French maid's costume but this was not at all like the one I got to wear today. She even has a dungeon in her basement. It must be fun to get to role play like that sometimes and today I got a small piece of it. I just thought I'd share it with you all.

Steffie
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

I always wanted to dress as a maid.

I had this crush on my Father's best friend and I used to imagine myself as a maid serving his coffee and messing around with him while his wife was out doing the shopping. I thought about it so much that I started getting embarassed when he called to the house to msee my father

Sounds fun, Steffie.

That feeling when you first try something on, that you've never tried before is great - then you look in the mirror. WOW! hehe. Glad you had a good time, even if it was only a 'slice' of the action.

xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Congratulations on your great day. I have always wanted to be a maid to my wife for a day. All dressed up in a long english maid dress. Doing dishes, cleaning, drawing a bath for my mistress. Serving her every wish. No that would be a fun day.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Removed!
    If you like maids outfits check this out:Maids Superdress
    Read my monthly column On URNA And The Gender Society

Real women were built to be admired. Why be ashamed or hurt if you admire a well crafted copy or immitation?

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    Wearing a French Maids' Uniform is considered the apex of crossdressing in my sissy opinion. I have several and they are absolutley the most beautiful dresses when you have the appropriate petticoat. I am so delighted that you got to experience the sexy sensation of wearing a French Maid's uniform/dress. Isn't it wonderful?
    Now that I have posted this, I am going to slip into my own French Maid's uniform.

Pink
    Pink Satin Sissy

Maid for the Day

Well its funny you should post this.... My wife and myself have spent the whole day so far as Maid and Mistress... WHAT A BLAST!, We both had the day off work and after the kids got on the bus to school,our day got started. First i changed into my french maid outfit, complete with petticoat, fishnet stockings, 4 in heeled patent pump and my black maid dress. I bathed her, and cleaned her house and dishes and then took care of her in the B-room. What fun!, I am sooo lucky. What a way to start Christmas vacation!

Love to all

Bridgette

Exuding Sexiness Via French Maid Uniform

Steffie Sweetie, I must admit I will, from here on out, live vicariously through your experience as a maid. I would give almost anything to have my own uniform. Not the cheap variety either. Has to be authentic. You also had me intrigued w/the little girl aspect.(a favorite fantasy outfit of mine.)(& I have quite a few.) In my wardrobe are several little girl dresses,tops, skirts, etc. School girl stuff too. But please don't send me to those cyber-overseas sites. Because now I have to clean out all of those little critters that get attached to my program. It happens every time I access those German/French sites. Love+ kisses,
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

Just purchased a new french maids dress on ebay. Can't wait till it gets here so I can do the bidding of my mistress while properly dressed. I have always wanted to dress as a sissy maid for my wife and have her treat me like her slave, now it will come true.

Wink

hi hun will your wife lend you out or will I have to kidnap you
    you can be sarcastic as long as you smile

I didn't expect to dress as a sissy maid but it was quite an interesting experience, especially when I looked in the mirror! Before today I don't think I really knew what a petticoat was but after dressing, now I do. lol I had a fun day and really enjoyed dressing as a maid.
    I've been dressing as a sissy maid for quite some time now and I was addicted to it the second I first ever pranced around as one. To be encased in all that precious satin with the frilly petticoat flouncing about as it brushes against my legs as I sashy around is the most feminine feeling in the world to me. I just adore everything about being a sissy maid and all the chores that come with it.

Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member

Yes!

I do quite agree. I sure would like to dress in maid sissy cloths old fashioned sissy liike little boys used to be able to do if they were kind of effminate to begin with or had inklings or leaned toward that kind of dressing it sure was cute to be able to do that kind of dressing . Indeed, Although i'm not really into being dominated or cleaning for someone else i just really do like the dresses etc that maids are allowed to wear. Suzy!.

A Woman at Heart! Rikki Elisabeth's Avatar

Whoops! Sorry! I thought it said "made" for day.

My bad. Rikki has her mind somewhere else.
    Rikki Elisabeth

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar
    Cassandra.....I just love your pink maid dress!
    Miss Lulu

Quote Originally Posted by Like2BAspen
    hi hun will your wife lend you out or will I have to kidnap you

I am pretty sure she won't lend me out, but the kidnapping sounds ?fun?!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Me?....French Maid?.....Never!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Lulu
    Cassandra.....I just love your pink maid dress!
    Thank you very much Miss Lulu, I just love it to death myself. When I first saw it I knew I had to have it and...voila!!!

Love the maid dresses

I Would love to have a maid uniform and now when I get one it will have to be pink. You look great Cassandra.

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I don't have but one maids uniform and I bought it a little small so I would have a reason to diet more. LOLOLOL! No, really I did! It is working as I have lost 35 Lbs since July till now.

But I do love petticoats. Wow! Petticoats are way cool. I bought 3 to wear with my poodle skirt outfit. Love them.

Haley

Pretty Petticoats

Oh Dear,

I love to be dressed in pretty petticoats and sissy dresses... I enjoy wearing them and spending the day at home cleaning one thing or another while my adorable wife is out shopping and buying me something special for my work. I'll have the dinner prepared and the wash done so when she comes home we can enjoy the fruits of her shopping.

Cassrandra......Pink, by the way is my favorite color...Love your dress....

Wow, a bra is fun!

you'd think a wife would jump at the chance to

have her sweet hubbie in a satin maids outfit who cleaned for the day...made and served a meal...painted her toenails...and took care of her womanly needs and then returned immediately to working (Yes, I'm sorry but S_X is a big part of it for me). Yes? Well...I've mentioned this to my wife a few times...and here is the weird part..she has not picked up on the idea at all. Zip. Zero. Nada. I suspect that it is due to her being very traditional...i doubt she ever had any idea that some guys adore to do this...and its just too odd for her...or maybe she doen't want to encourge me (I'm always in a nighty or girdle or bra when we are intimate). But if I were a GG or GM and my SO wanted to do this for me...well...I'd say yes rather quickly.

If a GG finds her otherwise manly hubbie has a little sissy thing or panty thing or lingerie CD thing going on...and if he is a bit submissive when dressed up a bit as well.. then girls...i would RUN with it big time. Not a day would pass when I wouldn't hold up the pink panties (or nighie, or girdle, or short pleated skirt, or sturdy ample long line bra, or.......) and say, "here sweetie, now put these on and be a good little sissy, and clean up after dinner, or give me a nice long back rub, or give me some nice foot kisses...or..well you can imangine.." But so many of our lovely great wives don't seem to pick up on this. Oh well...I ther is alway tommorrow..

I recently picked up a maid uniform off of e-bay. very nice and sexy. I have used it while doing house work before I started school.

Kymmie

thongluvr

Sissy maid for one night!!!!!

Well, what a great topic. I was able to dress as a french maid for halloween this year. I have been a closet crossdresser since my sister used to dress me when we were young, and this would be the first time since then that I had the opportunity to have not only one but 4 hot girls dressing me up. I was able to walk around all night long in my maid outfit, pantyhose, heels, make-up, and wig. The only bad thing about the whole night was that just a few weeks prior somebody stoled my dig. camera so I was not able to take any photo's. My best friend (one of the girls who dressed me) did take some and I keep bugging her to get them to me has not yet, but as soon as I get them I will post them where you all can take a look. If for some reason she does not get them to me, I still have everything from that night and I will take my own pictures now that I have a camera again.

I hope to talk to some of you real soon, I am new here and just love to talk about dressing all sexy.

Michelle

Angel - you really live up to your last name - Darling You make such a great maid, I am sure that uniform has been worn more than once

OK, here is my entry, whew! Dusting is hard work
    Last edited by DanaJ; 06-07-2007 at 07:57 PM.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    I could use some cleaning at my house?