Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boobs are growing OO!!

Does your doctor know of your pleasant reaction?
    Nice to have some pleasant side effects from medication.
    Are your nipples itchy yet?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Be careful what you wish for. Boobs are great until you have to try hide them in guy mode, especialy in the summer. And there's no going shirtless anymore.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    He saw I wasn't too worried about it.
    He just told me it could happen and not to worry.He said some guys will have growth and some won't.
    Its fine either way.Next check up in 3 months should be interesting if he wants to look.I'll accuse him of looking at my boobs.LOL

Aspiring Member
    A side effect of some prostrate drugs can be increased breast development. The drug I'm on suggests it's possible in about 10% of the people on the drug. Been on it for about a month and haven't noticed any change so far.

YMMV
    If I understand the rules correctly we can discuss prescription medicines by name, it's OTC meds to watch out for. Dutasteride (Avodart) is a powerful drug for the prostate that has also been FDA approved as a hair loss treatment and has gynecomastia as a common side effect. It's very similar to finasteride but much more powerful. It is available by prescription only from a Dr. in the US and will typically improve your hairline, shrink your prostate, and maybe even give some boobage (I have taken it for over a year and my nipples are larger and have noticed some size increase also)
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

Banned Spammer
    I'm glad my prostate is normal for one and happy he suggested this OTC product I never thought about it actually causing breast growth.
    Glad it causes that in me I'll take what I can get and be happy.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    After years of disappointment with my bras and forms, I decided to do it right for once and visited a professional mastectomy bra fitter, actually the third one said yes to fit me for the proper size breast form and bra.
    I must say, that was one of the better decisions of my life. I’ve had many compliments from male and females how nice they look, and sometimes they actually thought I was a real female so the compliments were for real.
    The fitter did a wonderful job and I’ve been wearing the same size for around 20 years. I must admit, it was expensive but it was well worth it.
    So I wear $400 worth of forms and bra every time I dress and I’m proud of the fit. Not too big, not too small, although I’m going to add a larger nipple, the ones that come with the silicone form are about the size of a pea, I’m looking for like the last digit of one of my finger size.
    But…if I could have the same size breasts for real I’d be tempted to have them. Actually, if I really did wear a real bra without the forms I’d be an ‘A’ cup, and no one notices an ‘A’ cup. When dressed I wear a ‘C’ cup.
    Hey, I wish you well on your prostate problem.
    And even better on growing real ones. Lucky you.

Banned Spammer
    Just to point out the Dr said my prostate was fine just suggested I take the product as a precaution.
    He is all about taking supplements that are natural.

Deedee to Tracii - "OK, you start by looking down at your tummy - try to see your belly button..." Waits, then:

Deedee: "Knock, Knock!" Tracii: "Who's there?"

Deedee: "Emerson" Tracii: "Emerson who?"

wait for it....

a little longer....

Deedee: "Emerson nice boobs ya got there, aren't they?"

Tracii: "............"

Tracii,

Yesterday my doctor started me on finesteride; my PG has always been on the large side, but now I'm having those aging urinary symptoms. Maybe I'll be one of the lucky 2% whose boobs grow a bit! Let's see what hapens....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Spammer
    Maybe so Claire can't hurt to try it.
    I have noticed a more full emptying of the bladder since I have been using the product I was referring to.

And Deedee LMAO !!

Traci ,,, Boobs ?? Hubba,,,,,,Hubba,,,, Let me SEE !!! lol,,,,,

As I said in another thread that the reason I was absent from here for 2 years or so is because I developed testiculer cancer and they are no longer with me.
    The doc had me on testtostrone suppliment but it caused a reaction for me and my prostrate went completley out of acceptable limits, so she put me on finesteride and my boobs started to develope and that started about 6 months after I started taking the meds.
    Oh my doc is an OBGYN and is very supportive of people in my state, and just 3 weeks ago I had a clean bill of health NO CANCER, but do have about a (B+) booby size.
    I think I can handle that just fine.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Anti-androgens used to treat prostate ailments can cause gynecomastia which is disturbing to most men but a happy bonus for us........... .
    And strangely, Androgel (a testosterone replacement) lists breast growth as a possible side effect. It hasn't happened with me and while in a sense that is a dissapointment, actual breast growth would get in the way of my forms. They wouldn't fit properly.

If anyone ever invented a pill that would grow DD breasts, they could charge whatever they wanted and it would still sell out in a week.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    And strangely, Androgel (a testosterone replacement) lists breast growth as a possible side effect. It hasn't happened with me and while in a sense that is a dissapointment, actual breast growth would get in the way of my forms. .
    This may happen if the testosterone dose is too high. The excess testosterone may convert to estrogen and cause breast growth. You can read more about this phenomena from bodybuilder forums because this is a common problem for those who use testosterone for growing more muscles. I have personal experience because my doctor prescribed me Androgel due to low T-levels. In two months I noticed that my breasts have grown visibly. Double win.

I was misdiagnosed with enlarged prostate and prescribed Finasteride. I did experience some breast tissue growth but eventually had a better doc and discovered that I did not have an enlarged prostate after all. Traci however refers to a natural supplement, so I don't know what is causing her symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by minna_xxxx View Post
    This may happen if the testosterone dose is too high. The excess testosterone may convert to estrogen and cause breast growth. You can read more about this phenomena from bodybuilder forums because this is a common problem for those who use testosterone for growing more muscles. I have personal experience because my doctor prescribed me Androgel due to low T-levels. In two months I noticed that my breasts have grown visibly. Double win.
    I don't get my medical information from body builder forums, this was on the sheet that comes with the Androgel. And as I posted above, I have had no noticable breast growth.

Real boobs would be nice of course, but small ones aren't much use and they get in the way of wearing forms. Large boobs would be great for as long as you could stay in the house, but going to the beach, pool, pretty much anywhere with a pair of naturall DDs (or even Cs) hanging from your chest would be a real problem. That's the beauty of forms. You can take them off when you have to be a male.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I don't get my medical information from body builder forums, this was on the sheet that comes with the Androgel. And as I posted above, I have had no noticable breast growth.

Real boobs would be nice of course, but small ones aren't much use and they get in the way of wearing forms. Large boobs would be great for as long as you could stay in the house, but going to the beach, pool, pretty much anywhere with a pair of naturall DDs (or even Cs) hanging from your chest would be a real problem. That's the beauty of forms. You can take them off when you have to be a male.
    My doctor prescribed AndroGel (now Fortesta) and also wanted me to take a supplement DIM to counter the estrogen effect. I don't take the DIM.

Banned Read only
    Having a slow day at the office waiting for a new client so I decided to catch up on past threads that were of interest to me. So Tracii, how are you going to explain 54hhh's to the doc three months from now?

Traci, can't agree more with the others that boobs can be important to feeling fem. Sure there are forms and pads, but nothing like having some girls to call your own. In my case, the gynecomastia I was so embarrassed about growing up with, is now a decided benefit Have not yet had any prostate issues to complain about, but I will consider asking during my next Dr visit. Might be better that the herbal cocktails and pumps I have tried in the past. Well, the pump did work, albeit temporarily, but the herbs just did not agree with me.

Curious if you are getting the sensations like tenderness or sensitive nipples. The last regimen I tried did produce this after a number of months, just my other bits just did not handle things well.

I am sure we all wish you the best of results with the 'side effects' and hope any medical issues resolve favorably.

Hugs, Robin

Banned Spammer
    They have not been tender at the nipple at all but I do feel them catching my t shirt under them so I have to pull on it to free the shirt.
    Its not massive growth but enough to notice they are fuller.

You don't need massive growth to feel the delight of the catching. I know the feeling its...titillating and bothersome in a very good way though.

BOOB RACE!
    Who can grow 'em the fastest?!

Most of the women on my moms side are quite large, anything can happen though.

Banned Spammer
    My Mother had a great set so who knows? I'm not expecting much but I can wish a little.
    And to all the people saying things like what about friends and family noticing I could care less I'm not going to worry about it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tracii, Are you keeping a log on your growth don't let the get out of hand or you will not be able to see your sexy shoes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!