Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Household Chores While CD'ing...

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

Household Chores While CD'ing...

...what're your thoughts? I mean, do you find them less onerous if you can at least crossdress while doing 'em, or is the drudgery level the same?

I posed the question 'cause I just got back from a week's vacation, and I'm doing lots of laundry and previously-neglected housework ('cause I was going on vacation... yeah, so, I know, I'm a procrastinator)!!!

Just to clarify... I don't consider these tasks "women's work"... I just prefer doing them dressed as one!

Personally, I hate housework, being dressed notwithstanding. Many times I've offered to let any and all of the eager beavers here who like doing it to come to my place and knock themselves out doing it en femme. Never had any takers yet.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I love to do housework while CDing. I also DO NOT think of these tasks as women-only type chores,
    I just just happen to enjoy vacuuming and dusting in a light blue chiffon negligee and high heels!
    Thanks for asking!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm a lady and expect to be treated as such. I do no work at all. I let the man who occasionally shows up here take care of that kind of drudgery. I just look pretty and flirt!

I just can't get myself to do any household chores unless I am dressed. I figure if I got a do it, I might as well enjoy what I am wearing while doing it. Also I don't consider it women's work either. Used to split it 50/50 with my wife.

Tina

I don't pay attention to what I'm wearing anymore. Used to, because we have to go to a laundromat for laundry, but nowadays I just don't care.

But since I lounge in the evenings wearing a skirt (usually a sarong), I always cook at least partially dressed. I tend *not* too cook when I'm completely dressed because I don't want to splash anything that may not come out of my dresses.

My wife usally does it but i find when dressed i really enjoy doing house work.

Even washing the car seems more enjoyable

I do all my cooking barefoot, naked, and in the kitchen
    Still waiting to get pregnant though.

To me it does make it better. I hate cleaning with a passion but doing it while dressed at least gives me something to enjoy.

I do it dressed or not dressed but I do tend to do a bit more when dressed as it gives me some mileage in my heels and something to actually do while dressed.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Household chores are just as onerous dressed or not.
    Naked I would find it a little cold, except in the heat of summer.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I have two French maid outfits and a nearly authentic English chambermaid get up for housework.

Would not advise naked cooking if making a stir fry or anything that can splatter.

My house had about 1300 square feet, all carpet, I learned how to walk in heels by vacuuming.
    My love is god; let's go get a slushie . . .

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I often dress when doing housework, you know, women’s jeans, sweatshirt.
    I’ve even mowed the lawn in drag, back yard AND front yard, in the daytime, in the summer time, on a weekday, a couple of times, around 10 am.

I do it all the time, and I really love it, because the pink fog simply envelopes me while cleaning, and that's what I love about cross-dressing. It's feeling it, my femme side, all through me, and deep inside me.
    Lisa

I have never minded doing the house work, but I enjoy doing it more when dressed. Not that I doll up to the max while doing chores, just love the feminine feeling of wearing a skirt with ballet flats while working around the house. I was raised in a traditional household back in the 60's. My mother and sisters did the house work while my brothers and I helped my Dad with the farm. When in high school preparing to go off to college my mother taught me how to cook and clean and even sew simple repairs. I always dress for what I see as the traditional "women's" work and dress in drab (with panties underneath) for traditional "men's" work. I certainly don't want to get grass stains or engine oil on any of my lady things.

I agree with Lisa's statement, I do feel my femme side deep inside while cooking and cleaning and it does make the chores seem fun.
    Last edited by EllenJo; 06-26-2013 at 06:08 AM.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Its a big yes for me!! It gives me a good excuse to dress up for doing housework.

If Im getting dressed up no way am I going to work on anything..... or even hang around the house.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

GG/SO of a CD
    First and foremost luca would need to start doing housework. Lol. I even suggested this because he hardly ever cleans.... So I told him to clean while dressed. maybe it will make it fun.

I take care of all of the household work except cleaning the cat litter box. Chores are work and no fun regardless of how I am dressed. However, anything that makes them seem like less work or tedious is a good thing.

Im mostly dressed up to some extent at home, unless im doing dirty work or something that would dirty my clothes, normally wear a skirt around home. Panties and bra too...

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_cd View Post
    I do it all the time, and I really love it, because the pink fog simply envelopes me while cleaning, and that's what I love about cross-dressing. It's feeling it, my femme side, all through me, and deep inside me.
    I dress around the house a lot, and YES housework is more fun when I'm me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina, unlike her male side, is incredibly fastidious. So many things that my male self would overlook (not even on the radar screen!) is instantly noticed by Tina and she just can't not take care of it!

For the mundane stuff, both my gendered selves help to take care of our living space, but it is always more fun when Tina helps!

housework

I always do all the housework at home my wife hates doing iy more then I do
    She doesn't like me dresing but is ok with it when i'm doing the chores so I bought some maids outfits and wear them while doing chores it works for both of us
    Attached Images Attached Images