Thread: I have the most Amazing Wife......EVER!

I have the most Amazing Wife......EVER!

Ladies had to share this one.

So here is the picture, we had planed on having a date over, with Ms. Sandy all Dolled up and my Lovely wife. Ok, so just to set the program, yes we are swingers...ok...it's out....Not going to appolgioze for who we are, been in the lifestyle for almost 27 years and have meet some Awesome people!

Adding Sandy to the fun has been amazing, OMG wow!

So back to our story. I get off work and head home and get ready, tried some new Eyeliner, used a Silver Eye Shadow, then brushed on some Black followed by some light Grey, very cool....maybe even a bit well....dare I say, ****y...lol

So there I am in a super short Purple Club dress 5" Brown Strapy Sandles, red nails, black thigh highs......and.....our date is a "NO Show"....oh well.

So I text my wife and let her know its just me, and she replies "thats cool"

We sat and talked for 2 hours all the while I was in my sexy clubbing outfit.

It was so cool!

Hugs!

Sandy
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I think I have the most amazing wife, but that is another story.
    After being stood up, you should have gone out to eat at a classy restaurant for the evening.
    MacDonald's is one that springs to mind, for classier food Burger Ring.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.