Thread: Working while dressed/technology is great

Aspiring Member

Working while dressed/technology is great

A previous post asked How many do housework while Cd'ing. Well I'm not doing housework today...........

Today I have the opportunity to work from home. Its great! no commute into the city which is a huge perk. The even bigger perk for me though is wearing my favorite heels, my nylons and panties and an animal print pencil skirt, but just in case I have to use the web cam I decided I better wear a button down shirt (with a cami under it).

Technology is great! Maybe someday I will be able to show up at work dressed as I please. Till then, I will enjoy my telecommute

Yeah working dressed is fun if you have good focus!

I agree technology is great, just use it wisely.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne108 View Post
    Yeah working dressed is fun if you have good focus!
    Good point. I think I better quite checking this forum till this evening! It is just so amazing to be able to share these little things with others who have some understanding of what it feels like! It wasn't that long ago it felt so alone ...that is a big part of what I think is so amazing about the world and technology today

Ok .....must focus........on Work!

I had ankle surgery recently and worked from home for a few months.

It felt great being able to wear what I wanted.

I did more work from home than I do normally at the office. Probably because I didn't want the boss to complain and make me come to the office.
    DonnaT

Aspiring Member
    Yes, technology and the internet has changed my crossdressing world and experience in so many ways...

I'm very fortunate as I work from home everyday, I raise cattle which doesn't require a lot of technology, but have to agree with you Seana that thanks to this site I'm not so alone anymore. This place has liberated my thinking and acceptance of who I am more than anything I could ever have imagined. I'm so very thankful for this forum and the technology required to make it possible.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr