Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obsession with Pantyhose and High Heels

Obsession with Pantyhose and High Heels

I am not a full cross dresser. I have absolutely no interest in putting on a bra, makeup, wig, etc.

However, I love painting my toes, putting on some pantyhose and high heels, and strutting around at home while wife is away. This usually leads to me pleasuring myself.

So I have the following question. Where does this leave me? I do have a lot in common with you as when i was 6 or 7 I loved the silky feeling of my moms pantyhose and used to wear them and her shoes.

I can never tell my wife that I sometimes do this. I once hinted that I had a dream that I was having sex with her while wearing hose and heels and she said that was gross. So I have to continue to hide this from her.

But I tend to think I am stuck, in this in between phase. Do I belong here, talking with you? Is there a term for someone like me?

Elise,
    Welcome to the forum and I think this is where you belong.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think yours is more along the lines of fetish than CDing only because you seek "relief" from it. There is a wide range of fetishes out there and pantyhose is one of them. It's a natural progression that you would also includes heels with it. Of coarse this is how many dressers also begin their journey so it may develop to something more in time. Only you will know where this goes for you.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    I think yours is more along the lines of fetish than CDing only because you seek "relief" from it. There is a wide range of fetishes out there and pantyhose is one of them. It's a natural progression that you would also includes heels with it. Of coarse this is how many dressers also begin their journey so it may develop to something more in time. Only you will know where this goes for you.
    Yeah mine is more a means to an end. After I have my "release" I instantly take everything off because I am no longer interested.
    Joanne, is that your feet in your avatar pic? My god that right foot looks perfect. Those toes are so yummy looking....see...there I go...

Here is the deal. I want to meet someone. I want to meet someone like me in Los Angeles. It is so hard because I am married and don't want to get caught. I also don't wanna do Craigslist, too many weirdos. I want to have a full sexual experience while wearing hose and heels.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-26-2013 at 01:18 PM. Reason: TMI to start with. And when you get 10 posts you can post in the meetup area.

Um, yes those are my feet and no, I am not in the least bit interested lol Yours is truly a pantyhose fetish, mixed with a foot fetish. I don't believe that Your a CD in the truest sense but then again I don't know for sure with all the different labels and such. You may find your place to more on a fetish forum than this one.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by germanelise View Post
    Do I belong here, talking with you?

You defiantly belong here in my opinion Germanelise.

Crossdressing covers a wide range of people that like to wear woman’s clothing for lots of different reasons.

And the main reason for being here is you will be understood and accepted by the rest of us. You will be among friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    Um, yes those are my feet and no, I am not in the least bit interested lol Yours is truly a pantyhose fetish, mixed with a foot fetish. I don't believe that Your a CD in the truest sense but then again I don't know for sure with all the different labels and such. You may find your place to more on a fetish forum than this one.
    I did not mean to offend, and I was not making an offer. Its just a really good picture, especially how the second toe is slightly longer.

I wasn't offended Thank you for the compliment. Like I said, you may or may not belong here but for your "needs" you may want to check out pantyhoseXperiance or another fetish based forum where you may find what your looking for

Edit: I did a quick search for you but because of the need to "log in" the link would be against the rules. google it if you want to check it out or any of the others that came up.

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    You defiantly belong here in my opinion Germanelise.

Crossdressing covers a wide range of people that like to wear woman’s clothing for lots of different reasons.

And the main reason for being here is you will be understood and accepted by the rest of us. You will be among friends.
    I somewhat disagree actually. I think the poster is more suited to a fetish forum. Not to say this site is wrong for the poster but its not a perfect match. Just my opinion.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would say its a fetish thing with the sexual self gratifying part added in the mix.
    Other sites that deal in this might be a better place for chit chat about it but I accept what you do and how you feel about it.
    I'm sure there a girls here into the same thing.

Another thought, depending on your age.
    Many start off with one or a few items of interest, hose or panties or.....
    Then as we age we start to gather more items of interest till we end up fully dressed etc etc etc.
    Not everyone, but some might spend 10/20 years with only pantyhose and stockings then over the next few years try it all.
    I have a friend (stop laughing!) that only wore panties, pantyhose stockings etc for over 25 years.
    Then discovered heels, forms, skirts the rest of the package in less than a year......

I did not mean to offend, and I was not making an offer. Its just a really good picture, especially how the second toe is slightly longer.
    That is called "Morton's toe". You are new here so two things, post an introduction in the introduction section and second, this forum is not for meet ups or blatant sexual talk.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    That is called "Morton's toe". You are new here so two things, post an introduction in the introduction section and second, this forum is not for meet ups or blatant sexual talk.
    Wow, got the reins on tight here huh? Okay I will be careful.
    FYI I know what Morton's Toe is.

For me, I started out very fetish oriented. It was all about release. It was mainly lingerie, stockings, shoes etc. When i was a kid, i would wear my older sisters satin nighties and things like that. Even up until a few years ago, it was all about the release etc. Over the last year, i did quite a bit of soul searching and realizing what i actually liked and found out there was much more to it than that.
    When i came out to my wife about it back in December, it was still all about the lingerie and shoes. Since i came out to her though, i have been doing more dressing and the release is different....no longer sexual at all. I dress for a very different reason now. I wear all femme clothes when i dress, not just lingerie. My favorite thing now are skirts and dresses. Dont get me wrong, lingerie still excites me, but i have found less of a need to do the lingerie+release thing and more of a need to express myself on an entire physical level.
    So id say, this is the right place for you, however, id be careful about experiencing things outside of your marriage. Most of us here on this site (at least the married ones) are extremely faithful to our spouses and have strong opinions about the boundaries of marriage. So personally, id say keep your posts centered around your dressing interests and if you have physical needs that you want met, look elsewhere to satisfy those.

Good luck and welcome!

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Elise, welcome to CD.com. We're certainly not your cookie-cutter mainstream bunch, and I feel you'll be comfortable here. Work your way in slowly, just like dipping one of those pretty painted toes into the pool before diving in...

BTW, I love your sandals... are they from Payless? That's where I got mine... two pairs in black, one in silver... very comfortable, and affordable as well.

IMO, sheer toe pantyhose are acceptable with open-toed sandals. Nice work on your painted toenails, and I really like your toe rings, as well...

Lastly, please consider Lorileah's suggestions... she's brilliant, and has your best interests at heart. Gotta get off on the right foot, y'know?

Here is the deal. I want to meet someone.
    I think you'll find out soon enough if you feel comfortable here. Think very carefully about going outside of your marriage. It's not likely to end with one encounter. Repeated encounters can very likely destroy your marriage. Ask you self if this is what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLynne View Post
    Elise, welcome to CD.com. We're certainly not your cookie-cutter mainstream bunch, and I feel you'll be comfortable here. Work your way in slowly, just like dipping one of those pretty painted toes into the pool before diving in...

BTW, I love your sandals... are they from Payless? That's where I got mine... two pairs in black, one in silver... very comfortable, and affordable as well.

IMO, sheer toe pantyhose are acceptable with open-toed sandals. Nice work on your painted toenails, and I really like your toe rings, as well...

Lastly, please consider Lorileah's suggestions... she's brilliant, and has your best interests at heart. Gotta get off on the right foot, y'know?
    Thank you so much for the compliments. They make me feel wonderful. Really looking for a friend to talk to about this kind of thing.

No, my wife is my rock, I would never do that. I just want to meet someone in person to talk to. Someone like myself. Someone I can relate to and feel good with. I know my wife and if she got one whiff of this is would not be good.

In that respect, you and i are in the same boat. Ive talked about quite a few personal issues on this site and if she ever found out other people knew, she wouldnt look at it in the way of people here supporting me and getting me through, she would look at it as an invasion to our personal life. So i dont tell her about this so that i csn speak freely how i feel.

I am still trying to figure out myself. Sometimes I wish I was born a woman. It feels like freedom in a way.
    Other times I wonder if this is a "grass is always greener" situation, and maybe I just want to experience it once.

Silver Member
    You want to have the full sexual experience with your wife, not a stranger, right? The odds of finding a GG who likes men in hose and heels and finds it a turn on is very very low at any rate.

You can always talk about your interests with others online, even if you can't meet in person.

I am not a full cross dresser. I have absolutely no interest in putting on a bra, makeup, wig, etc.
    After I have my "release" I instantly take everything off because I am no longer interested.
    Here is the deal. I want to meet someone ...
    Be careful with this. Right now it is sexual and it seems fun, but after years of the dopamine release into your brain, there is a chance of you making new neural connections and the CDing will turn from fetish to comfort, and will escalate. It will have become a part of your identity. This is not a bad thing, but it is not something that you can do happily and continue to hide from your wife. Eventually she will find out and the longer you'll have lied, the more difficult it will be for her to accept this.

Also, perhaps things are more progressive in Germany ... but is your wife OK with you having sex with other men? Should she know so that she can protect herself against STDs?
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Be careful with this. Right now it is sexual and it seems fun, but after years of the dopamine release into your brain, there is a chance of you making new neural connections and the CDing will turn from fetish to comfort, and will escalate. It will have become a part of your identity. This is not a bad thing, but it is not something that you can do happily and continue to hide from your wife. Eventually she will find out and the longer you'll have lied, the more difficult it will be for her to accept this.

Also, perhaps things are more progressive in Germany ... but is your wife OK with you having sex with other men? Should she know so that she can protect herself against STDs?
    I call myself German Elise. it is my "female" name. I am in the US in Southern California....lol

She would not be okay with it, but I have had thoughts of being with other men while being dressed up. I wont go into details as I was warned about too much information by the MOD..lol

I also agree with what you said Reine, I wonder if someday it will become comfortable to me to wear this instead of sexual. This is a great discussion either way and I appreciate the support!

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    I'll bet that if you started hanging out with CDer's, you would begin to embrace the group values and start dressing more. I think what you've described is a normal phase of CDing. I didn't have a desire to mess with makeup for years and then finally, I did... woohoo!!!! It started with lipstick and powder BTW.