Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are You Happy With Your Legs?

Found my leg pictures. Taken with a first generation digital camera though.

Last edited by mariehart; 07-29-2013 at 04:28 AM.

I'm happy with mine, they help both my feet reach the ground.
    When I was young, I had great legs, spent thirty years walking for a living, at 69 there still are pretty nice, but it takes dark nylons to make them work, Veracious veins
    discoloration spots, and scars on the upper legs as a reminder of my bypass, so the walking sticks just aren't what they once where, but I can still rock a pair of skinny jeans, or leggings!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I am very happy with my legs. Probably my best part. Just it stops there as I have no hips or butt without padding. Hopefully when I start HRT that changes.

Banned Read only
    You Know, when ZZ Top came out with their song "she's got Legs", maybe they should have named it "they've got Legs". I know, they just didn't want to seem different from everybody else or put up with the public's............STUPID questions or idea's." Are you Gay"......Duh, "I'm sorry, but I have no brain to ask a worthwhile question. I'm just a reporter that's real DENSE".
    Last edited by MysticLady; 07-29-2013 at 09:07 AM.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    My legs are my best quality. Even my wife has positive comments.

WOW. So many beautiful pairs of legs. I am curious to know if we only trot out our lovely gams while enfemme or show them off in drab mode too? Personally, I have not been shy about wearing short shorts with clean shaven legs. Guess being a serious cyclist, no one really questions it. Seems to heighten my feminine feelings more that just underdressing. Get to have a little bit of Robin with me all the time.

Hugs, Robin

In a strange coincidence, I was on another MB once (Totally not CD related) but it was predominantly male. I forget how the topic came around to it but a female member suggested that, and I quote (Sic) 'most men I know have better looking legs than their wimmen folk. Just once you should try on some pantyhose and look in a mirror!! lol' etc. Which I thought was entertaining (The rest of the forum didn't, but fooey on them). As for myself, my first real job out of highschool required I walk 5 to 8 miles a night, for 6 years. It may not have paid well, but I think it may have paid off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Like so many of you, I'm happy with my legs too. I love showing them off!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images