Thread: The usual bland thread

The usual bland thread

Hi all!
    So wonderful to see you all and just be me! I was dressed today in women's shorts, a pink cami, sandals and with my hair up in a pony tail. My nails are also nicely painted while driving my truck. I felt so pretty!

So this is my post for today since it seems we can't have any meaningful conversation.

xoxoxo

Annette

Silver Member
    Drive on, sister, drive on. I meant that figuratively as well as literally. Thoroughly enjoy your freedom of expression!

Banned Read only
    But for God's sake...what color panties were you wearing?

Omg! I forgot the most important item! I ought to be flogged. The panties are pink of course. To match the cami.

Annette

Quote Originally Posted by Annette Todd View Post
    Hi all!
    So wonderful to see you all and just be me! I was dressed today in women's shorts, a pink cami, sandals and with my hair up in a pony tail. My nails are also nicely painted while driving my truck. I felt so pretty!

So this is my post for today since it seems we can't have any meaningful conversation.

xoxoxo

Annette
    Sorry but by popular demand, or so it seems,, those are the meaningful threads I feel your pain...
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I got an unexpected complement on my nails. A gg truck driver liked my yellow. She was also shocked, amazed and jealous that I have natural nails. She confided that hers always break. So I told her my solution.
    OMG ! I can't tell you that solution!

Annette

Lucy and Jennifer,

Thanks. It's nice to know others can see the saturated sarcasm with a hint of flip.

Annett
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-27-2013 at 12:22 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, when responding to multiple post use multiquote or edit please Thanks

I think I can see some levity in this post.
    Those that make these statement are usually starting out and there are others that take an overtly sexual line, some just think it is a meeting place and others
    who want to just talk about fashion.
    Once they get the measure of this site their attitudes and postings do change.
    You do have to start somewhere and practice in posting helps to express yourself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Beverly,
    The whole purpose of this post is a farce. I never post or reply to a thread such as this. I don't see the point of similar posts. Other than to acknowledge the validation of the complete insecurity of the OPs sense of self. They are pointless to the extent of idiocy.
    So, why did I post it? There were threads that actually had a message last night. Good threads. However, today the moderators seemed to take exception to the fact that some actual thinking was happening. Yes, the discussion got opinionated. But isn't that the point of debate? The mods exercised their power to censure those threads and some posts. Because all I can figure was they allowed their own personal bias to affect their judgement. That fits my definition of tyranny. The suppression of thoughts and opinions that do not conform to what they think should or should not be allowed.
    Levity? The whole op was parody.
    If you will also note I am not a neophyte. As well I have had plenty of experience with the written word.
    Thanks for your post. Frankly, I was hoping for one like it so that I could nail home my point.

I appreciate you Beverly. I am not intending to be personally inflammatory to you.
    But, I suspect you might not have caught the intended purpose.
    cheers, out

Annette
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-27-2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: no need to quote whole post above yours

I personally think that for the most part the site operators do a great job ..Annette I have been where you are at several times and even started several similar threads ..lol...You can't please everyone..But if you go by the site rules MOST of the time you will be okay ... Also there is nothing wrong with fantasy threads I have had a few myself.. My favorite one was having a crush on a G.G. here( she is spoken for tho so it was respectful) But I love her sarcasm and she is really easy on the eyes (the lady of my dreams ) But it would never have worked we live to far apart and she wouldn't be interested in the likes of me anyways ..But dreams a free too bad the Sherwood Forest is on the other side of the world.. Great post by the way..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I'm hungry, but at the same time I had 1 cup of rice for dinner so I dunno wtf.