Thread: Triggers

Banned Read only

Triggers

Hello All.

Sandra-Leigh has "triggered" a question to ponder. She mentioned of triggers that may has started some of us on this wonderful path of self reflection we called Crossdressing. I can remember 2 that I believe got me started into this world that some call fantasy and some call real life. When I was @ 9 or 10 I would shower in my parents bathroom because I hated showering the tub. My mother would leave her hose on the shower door to dry when she washed them. One day while waiting for the water to get cold, I started messing w/ them. I put them on my head and pretended I was I monster(looking in the mirror), a bank robber, a jester then I wondered what they would feel like on me the correct way. The rest is history as we say. The other trigger was around the same time period also, it was a movie that I will never forget. The actress was stunning to me. She was beautiful, humble, obeyed her husbands every command w/o question. I was completely mesmerized by her. I fell in love with this particular type of woman. She was elegant, beautiful and humble. That's when I decided that this is the woman I wanted to marry. I was beyond in love w/ her. Anyway, her husband in the movie was a d**khead and I can still remember I wanted to go to Hollywood, find him and kick his a**. Sorry, it must have been the man in me Anyway, what do you believe were some triggers in your life that started you on this fabulous journey. Do share.

Amazing story Victoria! Thanks for sharing. My trigger was a pair of leopard panties that my cousin who was in college at the time left in the laundry basket. All I remember is going into her room being nosey as usual. The caught my eye because I only seen stylish panties like these when we used to go to the mall. So I decide to pick them up and they were string bikinis. Of course curiosity set in and I never looked back.

Small Confession: Yes, I put them in my pocket and took them home.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

A pair of my mothers PJ's when I was four.
    I was given them to wear to bed as mine were all in the wash.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi,girlfriend. I think the main trigger for me was watching my first wife in her bra and panties. She wore underwear that could have come from the 50s. That wasn't the intention,it's just what she liked. She looked so good in it,and that's when I started wanting to put them on myself. I used to put her panties on when she wasn't around,only for a few minutes at a time. I loved the feel of it and wished I could do it more. I didn't start fully dressing until some years later,but that was the trigger that got me started. XO Barb

I was 4 yrs. old or so, and we were visiting my mothers relatives. it was getting late and was a bit of a drive home so my mom decided that we would just spend the night and drive home the next morning. All my cousins that we were visiting were girls and I was REALLY ENJOYING playing with them and all their girle things. When we were getting ready for bed I was to sleep in the girls room my aunt said to me " be sure not to pee in my underwear cause if I did I'd have to wear a pair of my girl cousins panties. We hadn't planned on staying the night and didn't bring a change of clothes. Couldn't get that out of my mind, I so wanted to wear those girle panties. Well, needless to say I slept in girle panties that night with my girl cousins, I was just one of the girls and I was in heaven. I've advanced just a tad since that humble beginning.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No triggers for me.

But, I DO feel like I have CD shotgun to my head occasionally these days----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

At the age of four my older sister would dress me up to play house with her! I never got over it! I'm still playing house!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

From the very beginning I loved the feel of nylon/silky material and my first crossdressing session was at age 3 I still remember putting on my sisters silky slip from the laundry on the back porch - was discovered and said my undershirt was dirty - silky clothing is still a "trigger"...........................Debra

As I might have mentioned before I was "triggered" on a rainy summer afternoon in the late 40's. Neighborhood ladies and a neighbor family were sewing dresses for a coming wedding. One of the ladies (bless her!) "wondered what he (meaning me, the only boy around) would look like as the flower girl. Before I knew it I was looking at a cute, short haired flower girl in the mirror, fully dressed from the skin out' (BTW, how do you keep a CD happy for several hours? Give him a mirror...). Several women smiled--no one laughed--and all agreed I was too cute to be a boy...the rest, for some 70 years, is history as I sit here underdressed.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    No triggers for me.

But, I DO feel like I have CD shotgun to my head occasionally these days----
    Just don't pull the "trigger"

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Adams View Post
    the rest, for some 70 years, is history as I sit here underdressed.
    Homage too you great one. You are definitely a veteran.

Not sure what it was or if there was anything, as far back as i can remeber i just loved womans cloths. When i was about 6 or 7 i can remember trying on my mothers bra and nylons (and garter belts back then) i thought it was just so right. I can still recall the first time i tried lipstick i was again about 7 bright red i think i was hooked from that point on.

I vividly remember dreaming when I was about 4 years old about going swimming in a girl's one-piece bathing suit. That dream was my trigger, I think. Funnily enough, though I love most articles of women's clothing, I don't particularly like wearing women's bathing suits.

Update:

I just remembered an incident from when I was even younger, maybe 3 years old. I was at my cousin's house and I was absorbed in what I was doing to the extent that I had an accident and wet my pants. My parents took of my shorts and underwear and gave me a pair of my female cousin's underwear to wear home. I remember enjoying the feeling. Maybe that was the real trigger?
    Last edited by Dianne S; 06-27-2013 at 03:27 PM. Reason: New info recalled

I recall my older female cousins dressing me up as a girl when I was probably 5 but I don't remember having any urges to do anything remotely related to CDing until I was 11. Halloween time of course. Mom bought some Halloween makeup grease type crayons and I wondered how they would work on my eyes (black eyeliner and blue eyeshadow). From there it progressed. I've often wondered, would we still be CDers if these so called triggers never happened? Or were these triggers not really triggers at all but rather experiences resulting from an inner tendency to explore feminine clothing, makeup, etc?
    Alesha

I started before the age of 8, probably age 6. I pooked around at it until my teens, then did much less during my marraige. After my wife died, in 2002, I went fulltime, for a few months, cut the time down again, but since 2004 I have been nearly fulltime, actually about 97-98% of the time. I have no triggers whatsoever.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

When it comes to triggers. I have a whole arsenal of them. The first one I can't personally remember. Because I was only a few months old. My Mother told me later in life that she and my older sister dressed me up in a dress to go to the doctor for one of my check-ups. Everybody there thought I was the cutest baby girl. I wish I could remember the day. Then I went on a 5 year purge. I guess, you could call it that. When I was 5, I was ready for the big time. My mother was down stairs doing the ironing and watching her soap opera. I commenced to get dolled up with my mothers clothes. Bra, girdle, nylons and a slip. Well as soon as I was dressed, my mother hollered up the stairs. "David, what are you doing up there?" Oh boy, freak out time. so I ran to the closet to hide. Of course it was the first place she looked. There I was in all my finery. I was so embarrassed. But my mother never brought it up to me again. My third trigger was. Betty Boop. That little cartoon character mesmerized me. I wanted to so be like her. I still love watching thoughts cartoons today. I have the whole collection of Betty Boop cartoons. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Yes I have triggers, almost any female item, if it looks delicate, maybe smells good, could help bring out the woman in me its a trigger.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

mine is some colors or a certain style of dress.
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

Platinum Member
    No trigger moment that I can remember. I was evidently exhibiting effeminate characteristics even as a preschooler...but he teasing and apparent disapproval taught me that whatever it was I mp needed to hide it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Victoria, I think my trigger may have when my mom dressed me in that
    pretty little white receiving gown to bring me home from the
    hospital seventy and a half years ago.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    While breathing was a trigger for me, here is a double set of triggers in case someone loses one http://www.hallowellco.com/Double_Set_Triggers_2.jpg

I started dressing after eating some undercooked pork. I must have contracted triggernosis.

I was about to enter the shower and noticed a pair of a my sister's green cotton panties on the floor near the washing machine when I was fourteen years old. They looked interesting so I tried them on. Oh my gosh, they felt so wonderful. I had, since a very early age, related more to female heroines than male ones....such as Cinderalla, Snow White, Bugs Bunny enfemme, all the Miss America pagents....It felt so great to have panties on...... I have been hooked ever since. When I started dating my wife in college I would put her panties on... and even wear her jeans. We were both a 27" inch waste at the time. Oh to be 27" inches again (sigh). I am now 54, I have shaved legs, french pedicure toes, wear pink victoria secret panties every day, women's jeans to work on Fridays. I have several skirts, camis, heels, a wig. Still haven't gone out publically; but wish to soon.

Jennifer

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer1958 View Post
    Still haven't gone out publically; but wish to soon. Jennifer
    Open the door. What you desire is only 1 step away.

For me it was growing up with 3 older sisters and my mother and a father that was only home on sundays. I remember watching them dressing and thinking I wish I could wear their clothes and not understanding why it was wrong. I would try on their clothes all of the time. I started on my own as early as 8 but they used to dress me when I was even younger and I always love being in girls clothes.