Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have their ear's pierced?

Anyone have their ear's pierced?

I kinda want to get my ears pierced so I can wear cute earings. I am just not sure if I am willing to have earring in my guy life everday.

both ears are double pierced
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Do you ever get questioned about them when your out as a guy?

If anyone asks me about my earrings, I tell them they are not earrings, they are cell phone booster antennas.

Seriously, people who had known me for years commented and one made a big deal, making a show of taking a picture of them at a restaurant with friends. Nobody called me a "queer" or anything.

People I've never met or been close to never say a thing. Of course, I'm wearing "male" earrings in public, not dangle earrings or hearts.

There are dozens of threads on the subject so do a search and read what's already been posted.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaC View Post
    Do you ever get questioned about them when your out as a guy?
    not really, but I sure don't wear the same jewelry.

in girl mode I wear 3-1/2" hoops the most, in guy mode tiny gold hoops, with tiny diamonds in the back holes.

at work sometimes I may wear an earring or not. when I go out in either mode I usually have 4 holes filled.

Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I used to be very self-conscious about earrings, even tiny little clip-ons. I would slip them on when no-one was looking and I would make sure they were mostly covered by my hair, except when I got especially daring and jiggled them a little so that people who were looking right at me might happen to see them.

Now I typically wear mid-sized dangling earring that make no pretense at all of being male, and if my earrings are not seen it is because my hair falls 9" below my shoulder.

The remarks I get on them when I go out are, "I like those earrings", or (from vendors) "I think these would go well on you" (those vendors tend to choose badly, LOL.) When I was Back Home, yes, I did get asked about them one time from someone who has known me for several decades but had not seen me for 3+ years and was asking whether they, in conjunction with other visible markers, signified anything.

At work, I had my ears pierced and was regularly wearing dangling earrings for at least 18 months before my boss noticed.

I think in this day and age ear rings are not a big deal on guys. At one time I had 6 and wore them all the time. Nobody ever said a word to me. For what ever reason I stopped wearing them but I can wear 5 when ever I want now. The only one I don't try anymore was the one I had in my top left ear. That one took the longest to heal and seemed to get soar a lot. Just remember it will be a while before you can wear hoops. Once they heal enough to change them you will be happy you did. There are lot more choices for pierced ears than clip ear rings. Go a head and get them done.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

I would love to have mine done, i hate the clip ons they hurt arfter a few hours. But with my job it wouldnt be accaptable.

Double piercings in both ears. I wear large hoops, dangly, "girly" all the time, nothing ever said to me at work, church, anywhere. Go for it, it you are married, gives your spouse more things to give you at presents time.

My left ear is pierced 6 times. Has been for years. My right is pierced 2 times. No one ever says anything. People have more important things on their minds.

Had mine done a cople of weeks ago. My starters are small hoops. No comments from boy mode friends, several compliments from girl mode friends!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

My ears have been pierced for almost 14 years now (how could it be that long!!)

To this day, I STILL get people coming up to me at work that just noticed and asked me if I'd just gotten them done. Not only have I had them for 14 years, but I ALWAYS have something in them (either studs, or very small hoops). It just goes to show you how little some people notice.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I've had mine pierced since the early 80s, not really an issue anymore. Looking back I've never been given any grief about them that I recall. I love the variety I have to choose from and have never regretted having them done. Go for it, you'll love the freedom. You'll have to wear the starter studs till the holes heal, but if your worried about what people might say just look at all the football, baseball, and basketball pros who wear earrings in both ears. This day and time its pretty much a non issue.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Arrow Anyone have their ear's pierced?

Yes twice in each ear. First piercing was twenty five years ago. When I went to work at a mostly male shop the shop foreman said "oh you had your ears pierced?" I said yes and that was all that was said. Second time twenty years ago worked in a small shop and one older male had his ears pierced twice. Went the next weekend and had my second piercing. I wear small stud earrings most of the time, no one says anything.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD

Wink

Ears Pierced ? In this site ? It's highly doubtful if anyone here will EVER do that. ...
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

A lot of men wear earrings, even with both ears pierced. My boyfriend has both his pierced, and he presents himself to everyone as straight.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    both ears are double pierced, I don't think anyone has mentioned them.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Have had mine pierced for 30 years, 3 in left ear 2 in right. Never had a problem with it or any negative comments.
    But on this site I'm sure I'm one of the few.
    You can have small studs, they even have plastic ones that are almost invisible, since you have to keep them in for several weeks or until they heal properly. Then you only have to wear them when you want, I usually only wear one in each ear but the other holes are still there. So go ahead now days it's not such a big deal.

I have both ears pierced. Left ear 28 years ago and the right several times but left it in 8 years ago.

Hello, my name is Lacey. Kittie's Avatar
    I had a stud in my ear as a child until it got infected. Never had any piercings since. Earrings are generally one of the things that are not my thing.

Both ears done about 10 years or so. No issues at all with people from any walk of life. I only wear a diamond stud in each ear if in male mode without issue.

Not me. It's actually not something I ever even really think about. I don't think earrings would be a good look for me, anyway.

I have had both my ears pierced for five years. It's old news. Go for it. No one cares if men pierce their ears, and if they say anything, it's none of their business,,,,

Done about 40 years ago. I love hoops and dangling earrings. I have a few chandelier sets.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

I was 18 when I did mine. My mom had quite the fit.