Thread: Does she know something?

Red face Does she know something?

Last week at church I was helping in the sound booth. My fem side is not known in this part of my life.
    There was a lady also in the sound booth at one of the computers. One of the lady back up singers came into the booth to ask a question. She was wearing some really pretty high heels. The lady at the computer saw the heels and turned to me with a big smile, pointing at the shoes and giving a thumbs up. She was nodding her head and saying "wow, those are great heels!"
    Made me wonder if she has a "sixth sense" about my fem side.

Molly

I doubt it. She probably thought you, as a guy, would like seeing a woman in heels.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I doubt it. She probably thought you, as a guy, would like seeing a woman in heels.
    Sometimes a comment is just a comment! Just smile!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    1. She knows!

2. She's completely clueless!

Choose the answer u prefer, Molly. Or, ask her. Because we don't know!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 06-27-2013 at 11:57 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

She wanted you to wear those for her. In effect, she was hitting on you.

Gold Member
    Next time break the ice by asking the lady who was wearing the heals.
    "Where did you get them"
    Now see what happens.
    Rader

I really think the answer is that she really liked the shoes and was innocently sharing. So, yes I did just smile and enjoyed the moment.
    Molly

I think it was just a positive remark on someone else's appearance.
    She thought she looked good and was looking for tacit agreement from you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I think because we CD we draw these energies towards us unbeknownst to the person saying it.

Banned Read only
    Sometimes a comment is just a comment. But sometimes we unconsciously give off signals. Maybe your eyes brightened when you saw the heels or maybe you gave a big smile. One never knows for sure. Feel good because you were included in a moment that few other men would have been in the same situation.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    It's probably more about her sense that you're safe to talk to about stuff like that. In a sense, that's a sort of knowing but I don't think they know how deep our appreciation goes or the direction it goes.

A few weeks ago while in total male mode, i was dining with a female client when i saw another diner stand up with her date to walk out. She was gorgeous and wore a very tight red dress and killer heels. I reflexively looked at the woman and gave a what i thought was a quick and secret admiring look up and down. WIthout missing a beat, my client said "Wow, she is gorgeous and that dress is to die for." My client doesn't know i dress (or anyway, hasn't acknowledged it) so i think she was just commenting on what we both saw -- a beautiful woman in a very attractive outfit. I suspect your friend was simply doing the same.