Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas?

To All

I wish for many things. I desire more. Yet the one thing I want the most I can not touch nor find at the store. Still I see and wish to have. Love.
    Love is what I have to give. And I offer you this love, and wish for all to have more.

Christmas never meant much to me, just another day. Yet still I feel the warmth of the season and the warmth of all your hearts.

Find peace in your heart and love in your life and keep passing it on.. It helps everyone..

Lovingly presented to all
    Marry Christmas

Alicia

All I really want is like so many of us. I just want my wife to love and accept me for me. I would be so happy with that gift. Its kinda like the last scene in the movie "Normal" The night before SRS the wife gives her husband her love and acceptance, its just kinda implied. If that scene doesn't bring tears to your eyes....

Now as for stuff.... well who am I Kidding. You all no that we need lots and lots of girl stuff. Somehow I don't think that there will be any presents under the tree for Tammy. But there is always hope!
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

ericalynne

i totally agree with all you lovely sisters...i would love all the things mentioned...but most of all i woud wish for is that every one in the world would have a warm place to live, a warm body to love and be loved, three meals a day, freedom from poverty and political oppression...the world is so filled with hate...i would wish for hatred to be eliminated and for love to supplant it...i would wish for understanding and acceptance and love...those in this world who have nothing seem to suffer the most devestating losses...i woud wish that they would have all the things that we who are so much more fortunate have...i wish for love and happiness for all people...this is my christmas wish...love ericalynne
    Last edited by ericalynne; 12-19-2005 at 10:55 PM.

To All Marry Christmas.

What I would like for Christmas would be an excepting wife who not only loves me but the me she refuses to know even though we are one in the same.

For all the Girles in this community to get exactly what they want.
    An end to world Hunger and not have one child go to bed hungary.
    world peace where everyone could be what ever they wanted to be.
    win the lottery and go shopping ooh ya.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

All most forgot. A little self acceptance and inner peace would be great!
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Tamm
    Your beautiful words have touched my heart very deeply. God bless you. I couldn't wish for anything more than your sentiments.

what I want for Christmas

I would like for my husband to care enough about me to be a man just as much as I care about him dressing nice and sexy.

christmas,

well there are 2 catagories here i guess

emotional

-the courage to tell my girlfriend
    -for my girlfriend to accept me
    -for me to be able to be who i am

actual items (CD-i will never get them as gifts)

thigh boots
    knee boots
    cheer uniforms
    a princess dress

and as for my life...

the ultimate gift would be a pair of real breasts, etc.
    *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

my teen wishes

Silly Stuff;
    1. I want my speeding ticket off my record
    2. A turbocharged bmw m5
    3. Female insurance rates

Even Sillier Stuff;
    1. A significant other to share every day with
    2. A significant other to share every hour with
    3. A significant other to share every second with

Completely Super Seriously I just want a giant hello kitty doll from the mall
    (world peace is also nice though)

Happy Holidays everyone!

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar

faster is better

I have a great wife, who simply does not like my CDing. I can deal with that. I can go out and pass OK, so that's OK. Sure it would be nice to pass as a pretty woman than a plain one, but passing is passing and that is fine. So since I don't need any of that TG stuff either a Lancair PropJet if a single or a Super SkyRocket if twins would be fine. Getting around CDing with my wife is easy. Getting around buying one of these is hard.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

Banned Read only
    A small jar of marmalade.

Love Angela XX

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    :crying: :crying: :crying:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie D
    Excellent gift, Tamm!

Do you mean, though, from the public or from you? The public will still take a while, if it was from you then your acceptance and assistance from now on will help to erase the past and will be a great gift to him (her) as well as to yourself.

Bonnie
    I'd want to erase the pain he has had to deal with in regard to non acceptance from ex girlfriends and the public, I DO NOT see this as a tragedy at all and for him to feel fearful and hurt because of this .....it breaks my heart...it really does.

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

I think Santa already knows what I want... add a couple of pounds of Kona beans to the list and I am set.

Merry Christmas, all!
    -Dayna

Self-professed godess of Photoshop... because a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Quote Originally Posted by Candy
    My wishes arent much different than you girls.. well I still like cold hard ca$h..
    1 I would like my wife to be more understanding..
    2 to be able to go out dressed whenever I wanted
    3 to have have friends like you girls offline..

Perfect answer, Candy! I'd even put them in the same order, too!

What a less-stressful life I would have if these three wishes were to come true. Heck, I'd settle for even ONE of them to come true!

I really hope that Santa knows I want these heels. And if he can't bring them at least he could tell me where I can buy them
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by kittypw
    I would like for my husband to care enough about me to be a man just as much as I care about him dressing nice and sexy.
    Ah to hell with it. I have enough panties (nearly).

So I hope kittypw gets what she wants.

True enough Julie.. she seems to be hurting. Many of us are, I am not sure if any present is going to take that away for very long. I guess I am a guilty of self absoption as the next girl, there is a lot of pain out there, from starvation, to the floods of this year, to loved ones not returning from battle alive. I am a pretty blessed individual. I think my present will be to spend at least one more holiday with my parents while they are still alive and well, have a cup of Christmas cheer with my dear wife, daughter, my brother and hi family (i will be silently saying a blessing for each of you my sisters) and a safe trip back home.

God bless.

Eva

Quote Originally Posted by kittypw
    Kittypw,
    I hope you and your husband work it out and have a pleasant holiday. Maybe the spirit of giving will grab ahold of you both, and you can just enjoy each others company for a while. Sometimes I just really try hard to put this all away for a while, it can be so overwhelming. And If I can do that, pretty sure most others can as well. Last night I just rolled over and held her for a while, It didn't solve anything, but it sure felt nice.

God Bless.
    Sarah

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I wouldn't mind a few new skirts. (Those are my "thing" to wear!)
    And since it is winter in Maine... COLD.... I want some tights too.
    I also would like some REAL womens shoes. (So far I haven't doen well getting this on my own) and most of all. A full and compleat womens makeover with all the trimmings.
    I don't know how to fully dress up on my own, so having someone do a makeover and showing me how to do this and that would be wonderful!

Banned Read only
    What I'd really like would be an indivdually made, one-off skirt suit and an origional evening dress.
    And, as it's my present I'm also having some very expensive underwear.
    And much more importantly, love, health, and happiness to you lot!
    Merry Christmas girls.

Love Angela XX

A pretty face and a smaller waist. A boob job would be nice too.
    Hail Satin!

sometime frantic
    To be a woman 24/7 for a good man

To be able to trully accept who I am, to have the courage to stand up to my parents, best friend and tell them everything. To not care about what other people think and be out living life like I should be.
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" Martin Luther King Jr.

"For me it doesnt matter what clothes I have on as they dont define who I am, how I trully feel inside does."

Removed!
    the blue pill.................wait................the red one...............well....

uhh,

oh dam just give me both!
    Read my monthly column On URNA And The Gender Society

Real women were built to be admired. Why be ashamed or hurt if you admire a well crafted copy or immitation?

a private shopping spree around the city perhaps?? No un-friendly interruptions garenteed

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]