Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I losing my masculinity?

I think it's the shoes that makes you look so fem. A good pair of high top work boots would look much better. ya maybe the pearls adds a little fem too. to me you look stunning. do you realy want or need to be more butch. na you look great.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Looks like your getting a little bigger up top and flatter down below. Better quit now!!!

[/SIZE]

Cheap pholosophical musings

Sophia:

To paraphrase and take licence with the words of Lincoln just a bit. "You can please all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you seldom can please your wife!" Don't get caught in the male trap, she may have just been "ventilating".

Read that awful "Men are from Mars Book", pretty well explains it. When I read some of the Political Pages, they always use an "out". "This situation requires further examination and study". At this time, I'd opt for that. Otherwise, Happy holidays anyway!

Love, Joanie

Start farting a lot and scratching your balls in front of her friends and she'll soon prefer the more femme you!

Seriously, maybe she just needs some "animal lovin'" if you catch my drift....
    ....we are all made of stardust

Smile

Very pretty dress! It looks great on you. Enjoy your holidays!
    Jennifer Marie "man i feel like a women"

Quote Originally Posted by susandrea
    Start farting a lot and scratching your balls in front of her friends and she'll soon prefer the more femme you!

Seriously, maybe she just needs some "animal lovin'" if you catch my drift....
    susandrea,
    I'm a little disappointed. Your responses are usually more enlightening and thought provoking. No, wait, you might be right, maybe that's what attracted her to me in the first place?
    I can certainly provide all of the above suggestions.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Rearen
    [SIZE="3"]

So, what is it?

And, how's your balance of masculinity to femininity?

[/SIZE]
    well i've recently had a bit of a personal crisis over how much i may have lost my masculinity over the last year or so . it started a month or so ago when kelly suggested that i've been starting to include many julia traits in my day to day life . at first i thought she was just having an off day but when i sat down and thought about it i could see how true she was .

so my response to this ? well i'm a bit ashamed to say that i went down the lets get rid of julia road , cut my nails , grew a beard , packed everything in the loft and generally let my testosterone go wild for a month . did it make me happy ? i think we all now the answer to that one

well after a long talk with kelly the other night which basically came down to her sayong what a right <insert expletive here> i'd become , i realised i just had to try and find the right balance .

so here i am again trying from scartch to find the elusive balance , if i ever do manage to find this holy grail i will of course give you all the answer to life the universe and everything post haste , if any of you find it first , please don't keep it to yourselve's

Losing One's masculinity

A wife would notice these things as a natural course. Myself, I'd like to lose all traces of masculinity. Of course I'm no longer married. Love & kisses,
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

If that dress (and shoes and pearls) define femininity, I say count me in! You look fabulous, Sophia!
    -Dayna

Self-professed godess of Photoshop... because a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Sophia,

Your wife says "you are losing your masculinity" because she sees your desire to wear a dress. Is she losing her femininity because she refuses to wear a dress? You are stunningly feminine in your photo. Does that really make you less of a man? Did the actors Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes, or John Leguizamo lose their masculinity permanently as a result of portraying drag queens in the movie "Too Wong Foo...."? I think the answer to all these questions is a resounding no. Unless you begin living full time as a woman you will likely continue to exhibit whatever inherent masculinity you have when not crossdressed.

It's not that you are losing masculinity, you are simply gaining femininity. That ability to function in both worlds is what makes me see crossdressing as a gift, rather than a curse.
    Phoebe

Platinum Member
    dose there need to be a balance at all??? ok for most of us we have this two sided person or so i am hearing .we stick lables on us so we "fit in" somewere .
    could it just be ok that true we have a "him" side and a fem side . just maybe we are just who we are a more blanced more better person becuse we are just us??? is there a need to be eather male or fem?? could our masculinity be definied by our femininity??????

you look very very nice indeed.......our house is very similar to yours its not that i gave up any of my old guy jobs here i just share or do so much more of the things she used to do alone. i have noticed im not as competive as before my dressing days much more happy just letting things happen

Roxxy, thanks and I'll never give it up!
    Paula, Na I don't want to be more butch. I like me just fine. Nothing is better than kicking of my work boots and getting into heels. Thanks for your kind words.
    Deborah, I guess I am topsy turvy.
    Joanie, seems like it's always further examination and study.
    jennifer marie, thanks and merry christmas.
    Julia, so you feel my pain. I try living exactly half the year to her liking.
    Darlena, lose all traces of masculinity? My wife has masculine traits. I don't want her to lose them!
    Dayna, that is very nice, thank you.
    Phoebe, boy do I like that comment. Stunningly feminine. Good point about her losing her femininity because she won't wear a dress. I could just hear her say, " I don't have to wear a dress " I totally agree, it is a gift not a curse. Guess I will just have to wait for her to realize that.
    Wendy, I'm lovin Phoebe's reply, and than you have to muck up the waters. I think there has to be a balance. She did not know the extent of my cding or the fact that I would even label myself as a cd before we were married. So, I still have to be the man she married. Life is all about compromises. Could our masculinity be defined by femininity. Wow! I sure would like to think so. *Note to self, use that line sometime.* If that is true, imagine all the SO's that don't know about there cding partners. Look at all their missing!
    ginafaye, thanks, and there are definite perks for the SO's. So what is all the hub bub?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Rearen
    Helana,
    Thanks. And, as always very insightful. I'll remember that.

Jesse, I swear I'm working on them.
    Sophia - are those natural breasts that you have in this pic? Wouldn't that be a problem to your masculinity?

I just took a pic of myself in a size 3 junior's Limited Dress and I think I'm too masculine. Big legs and big arms, even though I'm slim enough to fit in a size 3!

Show us more of your legs! They seem feminine! Mine are too muscular from too much biking.

Too femmy? NO, just enough! You sure look all girl in those pictures. Especially the one with all the skin showing. Mascu-what? Femm-yes. And very cute looking. Of course the dress helps. But girl you're hot!!!!!

When you look at good at that who cares

Classic Lingerie Lover

You look marvelous!!

Why the worry about losing your masculinity? I thought the reason we dress was to feel and look as feminine as possible with what we have to work with.
    That sure is my goal.

If I want to be masculine I stay in DRAB. I just love being a girl.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Cathy
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

Sophia,
    I think more than a few of us with accepting wifes have had similar discussions.
    I inserted my own foot into big mouth the other day when I made a remark to my wife about how sneaky GG's can be about certian things,,, she replied very quickly with "well you should know ! You study us enough "
    And again last night I was struggling to open a new jar of something, and she said,, "you used to be able to do that ! "
    Again foot into big mouth,,, I said well all 3 of us are getting old you me and Cindy
    Was a quiet dinner

Cindy

Wow, thanks for the ego rush girls.
    Billiejo, I'm hot? wowie!
    Sarahjan, thats funny. Short and sweet.
    Cathy, femininty is the goal here. Doesn't mean my wife has to share that goal. While endrab are we less masculine?
    Cindy, Ooops. Are we married to the same woman? Good comeback though.
    Jesse, here you go. I hope there not too racey.
    Last edited by Sophia Rearen; 12-26-2005 at 05:45 PM.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

I dont know. When dressed as a guy, I have a uprising shape, and stronger arms...

Yet as a lady it looks entirely different. So I would say 50/50. I enjoy both sides, not just one side hardcore.