Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what visible femme stuff can you get away with dressed as a guy

what visible femme stuff can you get away with dressed as a guy

You can wear lycra sports tights with shorts and a basketball shirt (as a short dress). Ive seen this often and no one comments.

i wear ladies cuban heel boots to work under my jeans and not one person has mentioned it.

I wear ladies T shirts and soft jumpers - again never a comment.

How far can you go?

Here are a few more...

Pants, shoes, socks, coats and jackets.
    Last edited by Bernadina; 07-02-2013 at 10:52 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wear lady's t's, gg jeans, some socks.

But under always panties, corset and small forms.

I have a number of slacks and jeans.
    I wear panties every day (I know not visible), and some day I have even worn a bra to work, restaurant, etc.
    Stephanie

No body hair, sculptured eyebrows (mildly), earrings.
    Clear on fingernails
    And I work as a builder..
    Clothes wise, the boots are an interesting thought, Eloise.
    The girl seems to pop out from under the covers, doesn't she?
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Shoes ... all the time!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Jeans, Shorts (w/shaved legs), Wig, Long nails w/clear, shoes. Under dressed all the time, sometimes pantyhose under jeans.
    But I do get mam'd a lot even when I'm with the wife. Never a negative comment, at least to my face.

For me, top, jeans, and boots.
    Frequently.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    My choice is most of the items previously listed, plus I have my hair cut in a feminine style "bob".

what visible femme stuff can you get away with dressed as a guy
    It depends on what you mean by "get away with". If you've been around here long enough, you know that some guys go out dressed in female clothing, shoes and accessories, but make no attempt to shave their beards or cover their bald heads. Are they "getting away" with this in your mind?

Or are you asking what feminine items you can wear as a guy and not have people question your masculinity?

When I am out as a "guy", I am presenting 100% as a guy, but I am probably wearing women's jeans or jean shorts. Plain ones that look like men's jeans or jean shorts but with a slimmer fit. I'll be wearing earrings (pierced), but "male" ones, little balls or diamonds. I'll have manicured nails with clear polish. I'll be wearing women's panties (plain with no frills or decoration). If it's cool enough to wear a heavy shirt, I might be wearing a bra.

It's a personal decision and it depends on where you are going, who will be seeing you, and how much you care about what they think.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I don't even try. To me it's all or none.

Banned Read only
    My painted toenails when I wear socks and shoes. One thing that I have that is conspicuous are my long finger nails. They have no color or clear on them. Yet, I keep them manicured and very clean. As a matter of fact, I was a restaurant yesterday having lunch. A woman and her family sat at the next table beside me with her caddycorner. I kept noticing her look at me and offer a smile once in a while. Her Husband looked Blah(overweight & army style haircut). They had two small children that constantly kept his attention. She seems to be a peace not worrying about the children. Her eyes kept wondering over to me since I sensed it and also caught her with quick looks her way. I wonder what went through her mind?

Lady, she didn't interact with you, so what difference could it make?
    Ladies jeans (fit better), shoes (very narrow foot), coats, sweaters, undies, socks.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I wear womens jeans to work everyday. Some days I wear trouser socks (not too noticable). I have been to the post office in a nice sweater and slacks with heels and no one really noticed.

I wear GG jeans, (Ann Harvey) can thoroughly recommend them although not really distinguishable to the naked eye, underwear but no bra, sometimes holdups. In reality, "getting away with" could mean not being pointed out or ridiculed, you can bet people have noticed, women notice shoes so boots with heels will be spotted. There are T-Shirts with no shape or shorter capped sleeves. Long nails get noticed too, either in an 'ewww tramp' if they're not clean or 'nice nails :-) where'd you get them done'.
    What matters is how bothered you are IF someone notices and makes it obvious. If someone asked you "are you wearing womens jeans" or "are they womens boots" - would you scurry off and hide/change or would you say "yes actually". I don't personally push the boundaries too much as I have very inquisitive children who would notice in a heartbeat if I had womens shoes on and make a big deal of asking me about it lol. If anyone asked me I'd answer honestly.
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

If someone asked you "are you wearing womens jeans" or "are they womens boots"
    If someone asked me that, my answer would be "No, they are mine. I paid for them."
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    If someone asked me that, my answer would be "No, they are mine. I paid for them."
    Good answer :-)
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

I wear women's tee's, have both ears pierced and wear keds. My wife has given me a pair of capris that I have worn in public a few times. No one cares.
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

Make up, eyeliner, shadow. Boots makes a tinted moisturizer that I wear a lot. Recently I have a full manicure and pedicure with "I am not a waitress" red. But then again I am working toward 24/7
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Yup, depends what you mean by "get away with". If I wear a dress, tights, bra, large earrings, panties, lipstick, and women's shoes, with hair longer than down-to-armpit, and I get called Sir by most people, then is that "getting away with it" ?

Not sure what you mean. I don't purposely wear feminine clothing when en homme as I don't have the need to do so. I know who I am in either mode, so not necessary to make any display of it. Actually when I choose to be en homme it's more or less a break from being en femme. That's pretty much the way I look at it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I like to fully dress, but when that's not possible I do like to wear women's clothes unobtrusively.

I wear women's jeans and underwear. If it's not too hot, I wear a camisole under my shirt. In winter, I wear a bra and a women's T-shirt or blouse, though under a sweater or sweatshirt. Sometimes I also wear mascara. No comments yet except from my wife...

Banned Read only
    Jana, I'm with you on this one. Please!!! Will someone explain the attraction or titillation of "trying to get away" with wearing an article of women's clothing or a hint of makeup. Please.

I see absolutely no point in wearing a pair of women's jeans with all male clothing. Or a pair of women's boots under men's jeans.

Is it a hint you want to throw societal norms aside but hide it?

As a sidebar my daughter when she was younger bought men's jeans because men's jeans have pockets and she could slip a small billfold into her back pocket. That makes perfect sense.

In my fem time I want to wear that bra, panty, slip, hosiery, pretty dress, heels and long wig.

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    I don't even try. To me it's all or none.
    If I'm in psychological guy mode, I want to look like a guy. Sometimes that is totally clean shaven, shirt and tie, slacks, dress shoes or a holey tee shirt, cut off shorts, sweat socks and athletic shoes and a four days growth of facial hair.

If I'm in psychological girl mode it's girl all the way.

So, please explain, why??

Off to a physical therapy appointment. I'll check back later.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    So, please explain, why??
    Stephanie, It's nothing to pop a fuse over. Some of us just like it. So what. Live and let live.

Jeans - Levis 505s, Gloria Vanderbilt Amandas, or Capris in "boy" colors like blue or khaki.
    Shoes - Nike running shoes in gray with pink trim
    Socks - No-show socks in bright colors (you do see the upper edge of them)
    Nails - Clear polish, longer than normal
    Earrings - small hoops

Stephanie, the answer to "Why" is complex. The bottom line is that I like dressing this way. It makes me feel good when i select a pretty color in panties or socks and the closer fit of my jeans reminds me that they are something special that I do for myself. It's a way that I can "rebel" without too much danger, and perhaps send signals to similarly-minded people that it is acceptable to push the boundaries. Even though my root desire is denied me I can at least "scratch the itch."
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]