Thread: I couldn't take it anymore...

I couldn't take it anymore...

I've been growing out my hair for more than a year now, to see if I could style it in some kind of a fem style... but the hairloss was wayyy too much to do anything with, I wear makeup daily and try to express my femininity as much as possible, but the MPB was just getting to me, badly! I cannot wear a wig every time I go out or for work, and the baldness was not helping to project any image but of a guy in a dress... so, tonight its shaved all off again! Clean cut with a razor, and im feeling better already. .. now when I look in the mirror, I no longer see a bald man anymore.
    Hopefully I have more flexibility dressing now... im going to try and rock the bald chick look in "normal" mode.

Gold Member
    I also have MPB, it comes with age I would guess.
    My wigs do fit better because of the lack of hair to get in the way.
    The last time I got a Hair Cut, the Barber also gave me some Simonize to
    Polish the top of my head....LOL
    Rader

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Same problem here. I would fail miserably as a bald chick, but it does look good on some. Hope you are one of them, and you keep on enjoying.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Lol, very funny Rader.
    I've had MPB since school days... for many years I shaved completely, and the progressing was just starting after the last say 10 years.

Same here and the wigs make me into a completely different person.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think the bald chick look is difficult.
    I wear wigs to overcome that problem.
    I do have plenty of hair though so baldness does not trouble me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I remember having long hair in the early 70's and wish it could look like that now. I can grow it but the thinning on top and bald spot on the back ruin the effect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MPB is genetic. I am also one of us lucky ones gaining space for a new face. I was fortunate enough to find a stylist who is working with me to allow my remaining "locks" to help cover the vacancies. by careful styling she is working miracles, and is teaching me the process.
    So glad the Big Power created hair stylists.

Boibbi

Banned Read only
    Hello All
    I realize that some of you girls may be having issues w/ thinning hair. May I suggest a head cover. Back in the 20 and 30's, men and women used hats as a part of their fashion statement. I believe this was a wonderful time also since folks were looking for a head to toe look. A woman w/ a head cover is very attractive to me and many others. Try this website for some ideas.

http://www.headcovers.com/

lol, for some reason i feel better with looking in the mirror with absolutly no hair, compared to my serious lack of hair, in patches! The MPB makes me feel very "un-feminine" and depressed me tremendously. I tried the caps/hats thing, but just could not get into it.

Hi, Lucky for me I have a full head of hair as my head is pretty lumpy, but I find women with very short hair or shaved heads very attractive. Good luck with your new freedom. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Silver Member
    I have a real hard time with wigs, especially in the summer. The problem with not wearing one while dressed is the added scrutiny makes it so much harder to pass (or blend.) Some of my trans friends find the idea of myself going out dressed as a bald woman highly offensive... even though bald GGs certainly exist, even if it is uncommon. To dovetail with another post I recently made, I think that they feel such a presentation reflects badly on them somehow... or they feel some kind of resentment that I have (some) hair on my head and they lost theirs... or maybe they don't like the idea I might help get them read, even though they swear up and down they don't care about passing...

However, I have seriously considered wearing a scarf like the ladies on that site instead of a wig. It can't be as hot as a wig (furry hat), and I think they are very pretty http://www.headcovers.com/scarves/
    I am not even sure that would fly with them, but it is something I am really considering even if they won't be seen with me.

You know, it is interesting... everyone has their odd little likes and dislikes, and a few times I have dressed up in a smart looking skirt suit, looked at myself in the mirror with it all on except the wig and... I don't know how to say this without offending someone somehow... I looked like a... how do I say this... a short haired dominant looking, still distinctly feminine but at the same time powerfully dressed woman... and as weird as it sounds I rather found the woman in the mirror quite attractive.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    You know, it is interesting... everyone has their odd little likes and dislikes, and a few times I have dressed up in a smart looking skirt suit, looked at myself in the mirror with it all on except the wig and... I don't know how to say this without offending someone somehow... I looked like a... how do I say this... a short haired dominant looking, still distinctly feminine but at the same time powerfully dressed woman... and as weird as it sounds I rather found the woman in the mirror quite attractive.
    That would be a Shehulk.... Just kidding. I just couldn't help it. Sorry Vickie. I'm sure your look gorgeous. I have to agree w/ you on the scarfs, they're some nice ones.

Lol Vickie, I love the "furry hat", the name wig sound so Blehh.
    And yes, I sometimes also find that bald woman in the mirror a bit attractive, I shave daily, nobody could even see where I have hair, or don't. Hehe

Yeah, I thought I was going to get away without going bald, but it's going to kick in. I too will shave it completely when it becomes noticeable. Well, what can you do?

Aspiring Member
    when i was younger I had a full wavy head of hair women used to commmet all the time then at about age 22 a small bald spot appeared on top of my head then at 35 no hair on top just a ring above the ears so at age 40 started shaving it everyday now at 49 wish I had my full wavy head of hair back