Thread: To what extent have you gone to dress?

To what extent have you gone to dress?

I once befriended the nerdiest guy in school just so I could eventually get into his sister's closet. Now looking back, that's actually kind of funny. Most guys were trying to get into her pants, I was trying to get into her pants...literally! Anyway, she was a beauty pageant contestant and had a huge walk-in closet of dresses, skirts, high heels, wigs, and everything else that beauty pageant girls have. I eventually became so close to the family, partly because nerdy guy didn't have many friends, they made me a key to their home. When they would leave for contest on the weekend, I would go over and just live in her closet for the entire time they were away. Being we were both the same size, it was just heaven! I'm still very close to the whole family and still remain good friends with both nerdy guy and sister. So what extent have you gone to dress?

Got married. Twice. Luckily, I won't have to do that a third time, even if this one doesn't work out.

Well when I was in high school, I went over to a friend's house after church one day.....I liked to CD then but it was something that I really had to keep under wraps....well her and her sister put me in her prom dress and did my makeup....I loved every minute of it...her mom saw me and so did her BF at the time....I could have cared less...I got to wear a dress! It just sucked because we were 2 different sizes and the dress was much bigger than me....I'm skinny now (5'3", 135 lbs)....I was skinny then too

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why would they give you a key?

Very few of us have it basically handed to them like you did. If we pay attention we can seize opportunities, however. After High School when I was attending Tech School in another town, I didn't have a car, so I rented a room at an older widow lady's house.She called this the "back bedroom" and in that room was a closet with a lot of her dresses which fit me. She also had a couple of wigs. Whenever she was away I would utilize her lingerie and makeup and dresses and wigs and she never knew the difference. At the time(since I was young) my feelings and need to dress kind of outweighed the idea of whether it was "right" or "wrong" or not and it gave me more experience trying different looks as previously I had just dressed in my Mom's stuff in a limited way when I was younger. Years later when I finally came "out" to my family I moved into a room in the basement and openly had all of my things around me, which is pretty much the way it is today. So the stuff is all there regardless of whether I choose to utilize it or not.I do have to say though that that opportunity afforded me the chance to spread my feminine "wings".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My older sister's closet was my best friend. I loved her clothes and would wear them whenever i had the opportunity. In high school, i had a "secret boyfriend". He knew i dressed as i told him after we became intimate. whenever we were alone in his house, he'd let me have full access to his sister's closet as well.
    Last edited by Sabrina133; 07-05-2013 at 12:35 PM.

I have always dressed with others knowing what I am up to.
    I was always encouraged to engage in my activity by the girls I knew.
    I had access to their wardrobes all the time.
    Only rule bring my own underwear and foundation garments.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The reason for the key was it got to the point to where I was basically living there anyway. Sometimes they would be gone as long as a couple of week during the summer for different things and I would house sit for them. I'd make sure everything was ok with the place and made sure the house wasn't flooded. For some reason they always had plumbing issues. Anyway, that was over 20 years ago.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenna Reyna View Post
    The reason for the key was it got to the point to where I was basically living there anyway. Sometimes they would be gone as long as a couple of week during the summer for different things and I would house sit for them. I'd make sure everything was ok with the place and made sure the house wasn't flooded. For some reason they always had plumbing issues. Anyway, that was over 20 years ago.
    When I read that I was thinking it must have been a different time. With the sad state of society nowadays, no one can afford to be that trusting anymore.

I once drove an hour and a half in order to rent a room so that I could spend 2 hours dressed (alone, tyvm!) before heading home again.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

When I was younger, I had a habit of trying on women's clothes whenever I could. Talk about exciting! Similar to the OP, there were certain opportunities I had access to that I took advantage of. Others were serendipitous. I might be off, but I think I've tried on seventeen different women's clothing. Part of me says that's kind of creepy, but it didn't hurt anyone and it was thrilling and exciting. Some were simply panties, pantyhose or a negligee. Others were full on dress up. I'd never do it today but you do silly things when you're young.

Cenna, I think your story is great, I laughed out loud. I think it would be a good plot for a book or movie, or at least part of a plot. The greatest lengths I ever went to were faking sick when I was a kid to stay home and wear my sisters clothes.