Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Things to do to feel feminine in guy mode?

I don't wear mens' underpants, in fact I haven't owned any for about thirty years, so it is quite a big feeling for me to wear panties under my trousers. I don't do it very often because I don't want to lose that special feeling and when I do wear them I WANT people to notice. They probably never do, of course.I don't get quite the same buzz when I dress as a woman because I am tightly packed into too-small shapewear knickers, a pantee corselette and pantyhose. When I dress I want the whole look to be right and I'm not interested in any kind of panty-wearing thrill.

I normally wear anklets as well as some Hello Kitty and My Little Pony accessories. Nothing major, just a necklace or bracelet and that is beside the bras and panties I wear everyday. Then there is also keeping my toes painted.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamphen View Post
    What things do [can] you do to feel feminine? Give me lots of ideas
    a few things that don't require clothing or accessories:
    read romance novels
    go to gal movies
    hang with gals, not guys
    join a yoga class
    join a ballet class (like the awesome Jamie)
    cook dinners
    listen when someone else is talking

I have worn panties, stockings, slips, bras, ladies jeans, blouses, sandles, clear matte nail polish, mascara, and natural looking lipstick. Still trying to get the nerve up to go all the way, but I am not there yet. High heels with jeans are my next challenge. I am taking steps and getting a bit stronger everyday. Enjoy your own journey, and have fun!
    Di

I wear clear polish on my fingers all the time. And shaved underarms and legs all the time. I wear panties about 80% of the time. And I think girl 24/7.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by donnatracey View Post
    Panties 24/7, shaved legs, frequent pedis (w/color), fem shorts, fem deodorant, clear color on finger nails, light makeup (eyes/lips), ankle bracelet all work for me.....
    me too. i've underdressed for years now; wearing female t shirts/tanks and panties and socks under male clothes. i keep my legs and underarms shaved. i use women's deodorant, and wear polish on my toes. i don't do the makeup and anklet while in guy mode, however, i do shape my eyebrows. you can get your brows threaded and get mani/pedis in male mode - you don't need to get color polish if you don't want to. i used to wear clear on my fingers, but i sadly can't afford those luxuries right now. there are also unisex clothing styles available, such as some sandals, tennis shoes, or even burmuda style shorts and capris (which are becoming more acceptable, and available from the mens or womens clothes racks).
    or, you could always listen to some alanis morrisete or enya on the car radio... lol...
    when in doubt, smile

It can be fun to say something typically reserved for a woman and observe the reaction.
    Chickie

Paint your yoes pink no one will know

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    It can be fun to say something typically reserved for a woman and observe the reaction.
    LOL, yeah, just watch where and when you do it - see my post "Ever find yourself ...slipping into girl mode?"

Bubble bath each morning rather than a shower. Be sure to wrap that towel around you the way a woman would.

I have an extensive collection of womens shiny raincoats. I will wear one in public. I don't think people can tell the difference.

I always wear women's open-toe sandals with a professional pedicure and fire engine red polish on my toenails. I get a lot of compliments from women on my polish and sandals.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana L View Post
    Grow your hair long and in a gender nondiscript style or slightly feminine.
    Probably the best undercover option, IMHO. Low pony in "guy" mode, loose with an off-center part about two inches back from your hairline for "girl" time; alternatively, a high pony (eliminating perspiration dampness from your neck transferring to your tresses) during physically exerting endeavors.

Note: If the guys at work ask to see your hair loose, don't show 'em... leave it to their imagination! Also... no high pony above the strap of your baseball cap for male presentation... they might ask to see your hair loose!

Quote Originally Posted by Tess View Post
    Wearing feminine deodorant too.
    I like Secret Powder Fresh Antiperspirant... very lightly-scented feminine fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    How about growing your hair long?
    Leaves 'em guessing...

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen
    Getting your ears pierced?
    Maybe... if you're under thirty, or possibly experiencing a "mid-life crisis"... otherwise... long hair + pierced ear lobes=... ? Might get tongues wagging...

I'll keep my magnetic earrings...

Panties always, shaved legs, stockings, toe nails polished and sometimes a feminine pad in my panties. I find the pad makes me more aware of my underthings and I walk different, more feminine and hold my legs tighter together, such a wonderful feeling to go along with my thoughts.

Things I do: Clear matt finger nails and clear glossy toe nails. Panties always! Light touch of mascara most of the time. Full body epilation and/or shaved. Fem deodorant. Men's jewelry and pretend it's fem. Plucked eye brows. Exfoliate in the shower and moisturize after. Shop, shop, shop for girly stuff!!!!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Aspiring girly girl sweetvictoria's Avatar
    I only own panties and I sometimes wear pantyhose or even stockings with garters under my pants. I shave everywhere and have let my hair grow long. I use women's deodorant and sometimes some face concealer. I have also got some more feminine colors for shirts like pink and peach. I have some women's jeans that are not overboard. I also buy women's running shoes exclusively. I also have a pair of brown chunky shoes that I sometimes wear with jeans.

Cook a meal and sit down while peeing? Seriously though, this seems to be more about how to filter more cross-dressing elements through your life while in 'guy mode' than actually feeling feminine (whatever that means). If you think you feel more feminine while wearing women's panties, you might as well just imagine you wear them. Women generally don't stop being 'feminine' simply by not wearing what society expects them to wear. It's about the attitude. Don't focus too much on the physical side of things if you want to be more in touch with your feminine self. You can look great as a guy and not overly masculine while still staying in the realm of what 'normal' men do.

I do as much as possible. My whole body is shaved. Not only do I only wear panties but I will wear a bra under my t-shirt. Painted toe-nails 24/7, shiny top coat fingernails, stockings or tights,
    mascara and gloss. My ears been pierced for more than 20years...girly deoderant. I have a purse and a wallet...jeans and tops etc.

Do what I can and get more daring by the day !
    What does not kill us makes us stronger !

I do full body shaves and wear my toenails painted all the time. Afterall, I am a woman and that is only natural. I wear a bra and panties every day. I have been dressing for about three years now and I cannot imagine going back to the facade I once lived. I was never a male, I have always been a female, only cursed with the wrong sex organs.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Druscilla Supernovae View Post
    I have an extensive collection of womens shiny raincoats. I will wear one in public. I don't think people can tell the difference.
    Why would you need a raincoat in Austin or anywhere in Texas?...Just saying.....

I've worn girls t-shirts that are passable and I love using shower gels from Bath and Body Works or the Body Shop. I'll also use lip balm or lip gloss.

Don't wear guys t shirts! Get something that gives your whole arm a tan. At the end of the summer don't have a farmers tan. Try tank tops with scoop necks and v necks and strappy tops if possible just anything besides the mens crew neck. If you have the arms, cap sleeves are fun. In the fall/winter get something with 3/4 sleeves, again scoop necks are great.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Feeling feminine is more in the mind and how you feel inside. But I do have both ears pierced, keep my nails a bit longer and somewhat manicured, shave my legs and underarms and keep my figure in the most femine shape as possible.
    Erica

I mix men's and women's clothes - panties, pantyhose, jeans, shorts, ballet flats, mary-janes - all from the women's department.

My usual dress is either jeans & shirt, or activewear. In jeans, everything I wear is from the women's/juniors department: panties, bra, socks, jeans, t-shirt, athletic shoes. In activewear, everything I wear is also from the women's department (except the running shoes - men's fit better for long runs): panties, sports bra (or top with shelf bra), socks, shorts/skorts, shirt (tank, s/s, or l/s). I also have a very full collection of women's/juniors sweat shirts. For the most part, it's a very unisex outfit, but if you know what to look for it's obviously female clothing (ex. American Eagle jeans, Lululemon shorts & tanks, etc.).

I love my cap sleeve, racerback, and short/short tan that I pickup from my clothing choices
    Lori