Thread: Help Me?

Help Me?

Help me!

Help me understand that I'm not crazy!

Help me to understand I'm not strange!

Help me to understand I'm not bizzare!

Help me to understand why I drive 30 miles to another town to buy women's lingere?

Help me to understand why I want to wear women's clothes, jewelry, makeup?

Help me to understand why I desire, want to wear a bra when I haven'y any breast?

Help me understand why I want to wear women's panties?

Help me understand why I want to be a girl? A Woman?

Help me understand why?

When you find out, let me know.

There isn't a member on this forum who hasn't gone through the same soul searching you seem to have started. I suggest that someone who has actually found the answers probably has left and gone to heaven.

You'll get over it in awhile we all do.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26
    There isn't a member on this forum who hasn't gone through the same soul searching you seem to have started. I suggest that someone who has actually found the answers probably has left and gone to heaven.

You'll get over it in awhile we all do.
    Well said! These answers are the holy grail of crossdressing.

Help Me?

Hi Dana,

"Ours not to make reply"
    "Ours not to reason why"
    "Ours but to do and buy"
    "Into the world of women minced the CDs"

(Mis-quote from the "Charge of the Light Brigade" (Tennyson)):hmmm:
    [SIZE="4"]
    Take care,

Emma
    [/SIZE]

Danna...

I really don't know you well enough to help you with the first three points. But wether or not you are Strange, Bizare, or Crazy has nothing at all to do with being a CD.

As to the why questions those are answers you will have to find within yourself.

You may drive 30 miles because you are afraid some one might find out or suspect about this aspect of your life. Or you might do it because you like driving.

Joking aside these are questions that you will ultimately have to mull over even if you consider all the responses I am sure you will get to this thread. And the answers are already within you.

But remember why rarely matters, rather ask people for help accepting who you are what you love and what you do.

Just a thought,

Love

Susan

If there were easy answers this forum wouldn't be here

Lulie
    that was a big hole but I've climbed up and started walking again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana
    Help me!
    Help me understand that I'm not crazy!
    Help me to understand I'm not strange!
    Help me to understand I'm not bizzare!
    Help me to understand why I drive 30 miles to another town to buy women's lingere?
    Help me to understand why I want to wear women's clothes, jewelry, makeup?
    Help me to understand why I desire, want to wear a bra when I haven'y any breast?
    Help me understand why I want to wear women's panties?
    Help me understand why?
    Dana,

to simplify this, the basic question is: why you want to dress as a woman.
    You are obviously ashamed and worried by it. We all were or are! Once you know why, it becomes understandable and so easier to accept.

If you were gay you would more likely dress as male and be attracted to males. If you were transexual you would more likely feel that inside you are female. You make no mention of either, although your empahsis on female attire seems typically CD, but might possibly reflect a TS need to associate yourself with females.

I would presume from the type of questions you pose above, it is likely a permutation of CD reasons like the following:
    a fascination for femininity
    an insecurity somewhere in your life
    sexual urge
    relief of stress
    enjoying the novelty of forbidden fruit
    etc

Each of us has their own individual reasons for cross dressing. And once you consider what it is dressing does for you physically and mentally, you will discover why you do it.

Until you do, realise many otherwise totally macho men do it too, know that there is nothing inherently wrong in wearing female clothes (half the world do that) and learn to accept and enjoy it for whatever it gives you.

Hugz x
    Last edited by Tiffany Tuesday; 12-20-2005 at 09:58 AM.
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dana

Help me understand why?
    Tiffany,
    Sorry, you may have missed that one. Perhaps she's more than Cd?

Dana,
    It's the journey. Not the destination. Enjoy your journey.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Rearen
    Tiffany,
    Sorry, you may have missed that one. Perhaps she's more than Cd?

Dana,
    It's the journey. Not the destination. Enjoy your journey.

Hiya Sophia,

yes i saw it and considered that question before i answered,

"If you were transexual you would more likely feel that inside you are female. You make no mention of either, although your empahsis on female attire seems typically CD, but might possibly reflect a TS need to associate yourself with females."

Many CD's think they want to be girls and women too, until they experience it for real, or wake up to the full implications of life test or SRS. On balance i felt the tone of Dana's questions here too clothes orientated for a TS. And i reasoned, although she may later discover she is TS, it is best to first reassure her there is nothing wrong in cross dressing.

Only Dana can discover why she dresses. Until she does, I'm most wary of ever encouraging anyone towards a TS lifestyle. The anguish of transexuality is being driven to put yourself and your needs before others you love.

Then again, if i had a brain, i'd never say a word

luvnhugz x
    Last edited by Tiffany Tuesday; 12-20-2005 at 05:17 PM.
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

Please! Don't complicate pleasure. Just enjoy the times that you can be yourself!

Geez! If this is a pop quiz, I'd have missed all 10 questions!

Seriously, there probably is no single answer that would define the true sentiments in all of us. If you feel you're (as you put it) crazy, strange, or bizarre, take heart in knowing you're nowhere close to being alone. Five years ago, men with shaved heads looked bizarre and out of place anywhere except maybe a biker bar, now you see shaved heads everywhere. I wish it were that simple for us CDers, but please don't despair. We've all had this same conversation in our own minds many times.

I hate pop quizs.

But seriously Dana, You are probably not crazy and you ar enot alone in these thoughts and feelings. We would all like to help you and beable to answer those questions for you and ourselves. You can go back to the first post on this site and read forward. You may be able to see yourself in what others have written. You are about the same age as I am so we growup in a time that was hard to find some one to talk with about our feelings. so now you can here and you can read of others feelings. We'll be here for you and are going though it all too.

Don't be put off by the joking. With some of us it's either joke or cry and we've been crying for ourselves for to long.
    Stephenie

Banned Read only
    30 miles to keep shopping a secret is not far enough. I use to do this too but people eventually found out about me. I shop everywhere now.

I dont know the answer. but all i can tell you is that you feel it inside of you. it hard to explain but i went threw the same thing like everyother woman on this forum and i except who i am. good luck on finding your answers.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Relax....you're a closet crossdresser! Enjoy it...life's too short!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!