Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where would you go or do?

I would love to get fully dressed in a cute wig, a sleek sexy dress and heels. Then I'd like to go out lingerie and clothes shopping. Then after a day of shopping go out to a cd friendly club and dance like a diva with other girls and of course shake my booty on some hot guys. I will be doing this soon in denver if anyone would like to join me.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLynne View Post
    I've just got to weigh in on this one...

Yep, right in my wheelhouse... I'll try to hit this one outta the park!

Call my GF, ask if she'd like to go for a drive and maybe some shopping... she quickly accepts the invitation, and says she can be ready in an hour.

First stop, crossdressed, pull up in front of her house, with the emergency flashers on. Call her from my cell saying I'm double-parked, as there's no available spaces, and I'm blocking traffic...she rushes out, climbs into the 4x4 Tundra double cab, and turns toward me, quite surprised, and blurts out...

"What are you doing? You said you only crossdressed in private, at home, and never wanted to go out as a woman... what's gotten into you?". She knows I dress, but isn't particularly comfortable with me doing it in her presence... today's the day I'll make it worth her while.

I say, "Girlfriend, as you're always saying, "change is a good thing",.. so I just thought I'd try it... now fasten your seat belt, we've got places to go!". A little coy smile on her face... she knows when I make a decision, I'm bound and determined to see it through.

Next stop, the salon. I haven't had my hair cut in over seven years, and I would like to have it colored, cut, and styled so as best to portray a fashionable woman. First though, a manicure and pedicure for both of us. Nails attended to, I let the hairstylist work her magic. Whatever she needs to make my hair lovely and gorgeous, I'm on board with. I'm pleased with the results, and, after some brow shaping by a most competent technician, I'm one step closer to achieving the desired results. After tipping generously, we move on...

At Nordstrom's, we visit the MAC counter. The works, for both of us, 'cause we're getting married in North Lake Tahoe tonight... wait, I'm getting ahead of myself... I haven't even proposed yet.

Following our makeovers, a little shopping for lingerie and outerwear, including shoes... it's so much fun to select whatever strikes your fancy and try it on in the store. She's loving this part, 'cause it's my treat... what woman could resist?

On our way out of the mall, a stop at the Piercing Pagoda for my first ear piercing; actually, I'll get two in each earlobe. I really like the look of diamond studs above danglies, and I tell her she should get a second set of piercings, too. She hesitates, but when I say I'll adorn them with something pretty, she just can't help but take the plunge.

On to the bridal shop. I tell her I just want to try on some gowns, and, as we're there, she might want to, as well. I fall in love with a classic lace bodice, cap sleeve number; she swoons over a lacy white satin low-cut dress emphasizing her ample bosom... I buy both, and we head out.

In the air-conditioned cab, before we head for Tahoe, I ask for her hand in marriage... she hesitates, and asks " Are you going to want to crossdress a lot?"

I answer "Of course... the best thing is, we can be husband and wife, and the best of girlfriends, all at the same time... I consider it a win-win scenario... would you like to be both my wife and girlfriend?"

Her answer is... "Yes! I love you! All of you, and both of you... y'know, you're weird... but I love you anyway"

OK, so maybe I got carried away... but this is my fantasy about going anywhere and why... I just feel that this might be an example of a "crossdresser's dream come true"... and for those of you who might harbor similar desires, I'll encourage you to post 'em... I don't believe the OP would be offended, and I'll certainly read 'em...
    Absolutely no way I can top that one!
    I'll just go with a concert, nice skirt & blouse, listening to Fleetwood Mac, or something smoothe!

Nowhere is off limits for me to be enfemme, I have gone to Mass many times dressed as a woman.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'd like the freedom of feeling like I could go anywhere I wanted, wherever the wind takes me!

Go to a department store and buy mens undies. See if its as scary as buying womens dressed as a man.. Ellie

well next month i am going to a wedding..

but sad for me i have to go as him.😭
    would love be be there in a cute dress

I've dressed at work for a special function and have been out to a club twice. Oh the night before going to the club the first time I went out shopping at Rose's dressed. The cashier and I chatted about my purchases and she was very nice and professional. Billie Jean