Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FB Page

FB Page

Hello,

Fairly new here and trying to become a semi active member. Just curious how many of you have created a facebook for your femme side?

I just made one the other day but would like some more friends!! If you wanna add me: fb.com/hallie.lynn9

Any tips at making other CD/Trans friends on FB?
    Just half girl !
    Skype: hallielynnn - fb.com/hallie.lynn.9 (add me friends!)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Cool I'll look you up.

Hallie, if you have a page for your guy self, don't use the same browser to access both pages - Facebook will connect you for sure - unless you don't care. But you likely know that already!

Deedee

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Friend request sent, Hallie.

Oddly enough, it's not Facebook that seems anxious to connect me, it's Google. I got a Google+ message in Amy's Gmail inbox asking, "Do you know these people?" Second on the list was my male self. I thought to myself, "Nah, he looks like a jerk anyway!"

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

hi Hallie, and welcome here--and there!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hi Hallie, and welcome! Nice one, Amy!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Hiya!! Thanks, I had a few requests come in

Luckily I'm techie and have my tricks. When it comes to facebook and google they have other ways of tracking "who you might know". There isn't really anyway around it without some fancy configuration.....I'll spare you ladies the details

Even with all that said...I friended myself and a few people who know about me anyways
    Just half girl !
    Skype: hallielynnn - fb.com/hallie.lynn.9 (add me friends!)

I suppose you know that making a facebook page for your "femme" self is taking a serious chance on being outed. If you're OK with that, a facebook page is fine. On the other hand, it seems kind of silly unless you just want a place to pose photos of yourself all dressed up.

I have a facebook pace of my "real" self and it's great for getting news from back home, but I ignore friend requests from people I don't know. I don't like to broadcast when I'm away from home or what goodies and toys I own.

I would not make a page for Linda.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hmmmm hadn't thought of giving Hannah a FB page...but very tempted now! Surely if you opened it with a new email address, in a new browser then you wouldn't be discovered??

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I just blocked my guy page from my girl page and use a different browser.All is fine so far.

Mmm, using it on a smartphone is not a smart idea... even if you disable syncing and all those things, fb still sometimes finds a way of suggesting you to your friend! Lol, and im not the only one that noticed that.
    I actually hate fb with a passion, but I do have one for me, lexi that is.
    I haven't posted pics of me yet, but I might in the near future, having issues uploading from my phone to fb (don't want to sync my photos either), so it will have to get done from my pc.
    Im getting to the point where I don't care who knows about me, but I still have to let a few close family members know first. These days if someone asks, I tell the them.

Gold Member
    Been doing it for about four years with no crossover issues. On the computer, I always have two browsers running. His and hers. Hers is always in private mode also. On my phone, I use the Facebook app for him and MyPad+ for her. Works like a champ!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I have had a FB page for several years. One day in the near future my male and female page will finally merge, but because of my career I have to wait a couple of more years until retirement.

Stepping out on the net is no different then walking out your front door. There are many wonderful things to be discovered but you also run the risk of discovery if anonymity is important to you. Just like moving about in public, all should be OK if you are smart about how you conduct yourself. I love my FB page. I made some great TG friends through my it and there are many TG interest pages and groups that you can also like and join. I also have a twitter account, tumblr account, and meet up account.

Let me share a cautionary tale. I was in DC two weeks ago and I was out and about shopping. I typically keep my phone logged into my male page and only access my femme page from my iPad, but I wanted to share some pics of a new wig I purchased so I logged out of my male page and into my female page and posted the picture. Less than five minutes later my ex-wife called in a panic because somehow my FB app messed up and posted the picture to BOTH accounts. I am not sure who saw the picture before I was able to take it down. The moral of this story is a femme FB page has wonderful possibilities and is a great way to branch out but you always need to be aware of the possibility of being "discovered" and act accordingly.

I am looking forward to being friends with you on FB.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I only have one Facebook page. I have posted some recent pics but have none in full fem mode. Yes, I admit my hair is long and my brows are shaped, but I still think I look very male. The hilarious thing is I have had friend requests from men who thought I was a woman. Maybe my profile pic needs to be one with a three day beard

Annette

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    ...................... Stepping out on the net is no different then walking out your front door..
    I believe it's a lot different. Walk out your front door and if someone sees you, it's your word against theirs. "Step out" on the Internet and you have lost control of whatever you put there. Not just crossdressing, but anything you put on the Internet is no longer under your control.

Even this website is a risk. The photos you post can be coppied and put on other websites, same with the words you post.

Some of us don't care, for others, it could cost them a career or marriage. You have to consider the risk.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I won't post my female side to face book way to many friends on there and family. I keep FB my male side only. Face book has some very sneaky ways of I clouding things together and throwing it all together. I posted a pic not enfemme on my site once of a big fish I had caught and it came out on my wife's page. We still haven't figured that out yet. With over a thousand friends on FB I just wouldn't want to chance that info about me out there. I feel safe on this site for some reason but know any thing posted on the net is public information for any one who has the knowledge to get it.

I don't have a Facebook account as it is against my firm's policy and frankly, i have no problems with that.

Facebook and other social media is too leaky for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

add me up pretty friends! https://www.facebook.com/carlalew2

Many of us on here are friends on FB and it works out well and is an enjoyable real time way to communicate.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I have made an fb acc. I set my settings to friends only
    Sp friend me lol
    Julie bender
    My julie account is my secret acc.
    Just for fun no business just fun fun fun!

Ps. I have 0 intention of posting self pics on Julie's fb it is just for fun but photos are an open risk. Even what I put on this site could be a compromise
    But fb can be useful minus the pictures.
    For example I would like to be able to just post chat sessions or "hey hope we see some of you at Mary's Tuesday night!"
    Last edited by Julie Bender; 07-18-2013 at 03:41 PM.
    Do not judge someone by what they wear . There's a person inside there!

Honestly, if the whole cyberworld doesn't know about me by now, they aren't trying very hard. My facebook accounts talk to each other ( I thought it would be fun to keep people guessing)...that didn't work. As far as being exposed... I don't care. It would not be difficult for anyone with slightly more knowledge than me tosee that I use the same ISP and computers.

And I post more pictures there because my friends are often in the photos
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

There are allot of julie benders out there lol you may need to type this to find me.
    julie.bender.9275@facebook.com
    Do not judge someone by what they wear . There's a person inside there!

Platinum Member
    Hi Hallie I would run not walk as far from FB as possible.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!