Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can't bring myself to purge

I say, if you must purge, send everything to me. I would hate to see it all, end in the trash.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

like others said,this is not a fetish....it will not go away....if you purge,you will be sorry and have to go buy new stuff all over again and be sorry for throwing out things you really liked and cannot replace..I have purged a couple of times and was sorry each time..Ihave not purged in over ten years and will not again.....the feeling gets stronger and stronger the older you get,please just learn to accept the need to crossdress and you will find some peace with yourself...it is very confusing,no one knows why we want to dress..it is just who we are..................

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiegirl1 View Post
    like others said,this is not a fetish....it will not go away....if you purge,you will be sorry and have to go buy new stuff all over again and be sorry for throwing out things you really liked and cannot replace..I have purged a couple of times and was sorry each time..Ihave not purged in over ten years and will not again.....the feeling gets stronger and stronger the older you get,please just learn to accept the need to crossdress and you will find some peace with yourself...it is very confusing,no one knows why we want to dress..it is just who we are..................
    Could not have said it better! Well put, agree 100% Luv ya ladies

It appears there is an over riding majority encouraging you not to purge.
    They seem like sympathizers.
    There are some stick in the muds here that say "PURGE, PURGE".
    They are also less sympathetic towards you.
    Read all the answers carefully and make your own decision.
    If you make the wrong decision after reading "ALL" the answers, I won't have any sympathy for you either.
    My advice is put it all in a plastic bag with some moth balls and hide it in the loft.
    When you have decided on a course of action you can always revise your decision.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I didn't read through all the posts, don't have the time right now. But If you really want to stop, don't purge! If you get rid of all the clothes you have then you haven't stopped because you want to. You stopped because you don't have access to clothes. In the future if you do have access to them again then there is a good chance you will go back. If you can get rid of the urge to dress and still have all the clothes around, that's when you know your done with it.
    I've never purged because I thought about it this way. In the long run though, it's part of who I am, I can't get rid of it anymore than I can change my hair color. Sure I can dye it and it will be different at first, but it always grows back the same color. Ok there are some more grays in it now than there used to be but it's mostly the same!

Also, if you do purge, please don't throw it away, donate it. Just put it in a bag and drop it off at a good will or something like that.