Thread: First time out ideas for Cincinnati

First time out ideas for Cincinnati

I am looking for specific places in or around Cincinnati OH for a first time out en femme.

Cincinnati is my home too. I have not had the courage to go anywhere dressed yet.
    I hope you write about your adventure to come.

Do a search for CD friendly clubs Cincinnati and look at their sites to see what they have to offer. That's how I picked a club in Nashville. Billie Jean

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Contact Crossport Cincinnati.com its a local trans group there.I'm sure they can assist you.

Did you find a place to go? I'min a similar situation. I'm alone for the next two weeks and I really want to go out en femme, but I have no idea where to go.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have been to Florence Mall south of Covington Ky enfemme a few times.
    Went to Kings Island enfemme on pride day.
    As far as restaurants the only one nice one I've been to up that way enfemme was Ruth's Chris steakhouse.

I have not been out yet but I have thought about it alot. I dont know where to tell you to go but good luck and keep me posted as to your adventures.

Stella

The Horseshoe, Cincinnati. I was there right after it opened. The place was packed. Got a lot of looks. It was fun. The night manager of Margaritaville gift shop liked me. Don't know if she still works there. Worth the trip.

Lot's of suggestions here.
    Nothing like being out en femme.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Cincinnati is where I plan to go for my first time out too. My wife wants me to go out if I want to. But thinks it should be someplace we most likely won't know anyone. We'll probably do the normal places, IKEA, Jungle Jim's and Pappadoux for lunch or dinner. I hope those places are okay. I just need to find a yellow puff sleeve shrug to go with my dress.

Gwendolyn

Aspiring Member
    ok girls

1. Contact your local LGBT center and sign up for the news letter.

2. LGBT friendly places almost always advertise thru these nonprofits, so you can usually find a list of trans friendly places

3. Most of the upscale lounges and wine bars have a Pride night. These venues are usually frequented by the local community even on non-pride nights.

Drag shows, i know not everyone likes them but they are a great sign that your entering a safe place to be yourself. I have met a great deal of other trans/cd folks at these venues. Drag shows are always a great place to meet people like ourselves.

4 Once you find a place, go have fun. you will always remember your first time out. TAKE PICTURES....you will want them to look back on when your a veteran of the whole "going out" thing.

All it takes is that first step out the door,
    -Donni-

A couple of observations about Cincinnati.
    1. If you grew up there, no matter where in town you go out, you will always run into at least one person you know, usually someone you went to high school with.
    2. Cincinnati is an infamously conservative town, which raises the angst level of "going out" a couple of notches.

Try Rosies in Covington - nice and casual. Was there a few times