Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please STOP me from shaving my legs..... UGGGGG

See, not that difficult hey? And I bet you like the feeling too? Enjoy, and those legs look great by the way........

Quote Originally Posted by GinaM View Post
    Hopefully the wife doesn't kill me but I'm thinking she'll prob. prefer it this way.
    So long as you keep them shaved- the stubble is nasty.

Pushbike riders shave their body parts - if they fall off, the wound is not as nasty..
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Your legs look great!! Really its no big deal so don't worry.

As a fitness instructor if anyone comments on your shaved body just point them to any body builder. Even "Ahnold" was hairless and probably still is...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by GinaM View Post
    Well, i couldn't fight the urge and I shaved the legs. It def. looks and feels completely different. Hopefully the wife doesn't kill me but I'm thinking she'll prob. prefer it this way.

Anyways, here are a few pictures of my accomplishment.
    wow sweetie, amazing legs. It does feel good doesn't it? By the way, love the dress and shoes

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Doesn't it feel wonderful, Gina? I just did mine, too...all sleek and smooth, ready for tomorrow night! (And I repainted my toenails. )

Great look in those pictures, too!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Gina...I say you finish and after a few sessions, no one will even notice or say anything. Its no different that when you see pics of "dancers" both male and female...leg hair is OUT

Gina..... your legs look great! Shaving is the only way to go, but once in this place it will be difficult to go back. The feeling in the morning of freshly shaved legs is very addictive! I have removed all my body hair. It is a chore keeping it all off but so so worth it!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Platinum Member
    Hi Gina, Now get an epilator and keep them smooth .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Great legs. Keep shaving, I shave mine and it's no ones business why. Do you tell your wife what parts of her body she can shave? I've seen women with hairy legs, would you walk up to them and ask them why don't you shave your legs, who cares. I know it's hard to go against the norm, but most people don't notice. And again Great legs!

Thanks everyone. I'm glad I did it. Waking up to smooth legs was pretty awesome I must admit.

Banned Read only
    Now why does that ZZ Top song Legs come to mind?

Platinum Member
    Just do it! As a fitness instructor a) you can wear long pants or b) go with it. Lots of guys shave all that nasty hair! Ask your wife what she thinks.

They certainly look great I wasn't going to try to stop you from shaving them, only encourage you to do so. Your right though, there is nothing like have a pair of clean shaven legs in hosiery
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

honestly if your a fitness instructor that is a GREAT reason imo to shave, it shows off all the hard work you have put into your body and if you already shave everything else might as well just take the next step

Hey Gina,

There is such a special feel to freshly shaved legs and crisp bed sheets, you may have already noted this. So many things simplify for we girls once the legs are beautiful and bare. Hose feel silky smooth and your fem presentation can't help but benefit. Try it, you'll love it. Things are a bit simpler for me than some of us as I am not a very hairy person. Definite benefit for dressing. But the legs do need a bit of care.

In reading the responses, seems I am not alone here; a cyclist that shaves and is a crossdresser. Trust the other girls here who ride, once you crash out without the benefit of shaved legs you will never go hairy again. Gives me the perfect rationale for being shaved year round in guy mode and dressed. If you take up the sport you can stay shaved without any questions.

Too new here to post pics of my legs.

Hugs girl. Robin

Well, it took my wife about 5 hours before she noticed my shaved legs. The only problem is that when she did it was when we were with a group of our friends. She made a huge deal about it and kept bringing it. I had to tell her to stop. When our friends left I told her she was out of line and I was really upset. She said she was just busting my balls. She then said that it actually looks better but I really need to retan my legs. She wanted to get intimate but I told her I wouldn't after how rude she was to me in front of our friends. Needless to say I'm not going back to hairy legs.

a few months ago i shaved my legs for the first time. i had recently retired out of the army and that was the #1 priority. my wife knows of my dressing and my desire to shave. i did it first by using my clippers and took it down to the skin. then i drew a bath to soften up the skin. then i used a five blade razor and shaving cream for sensitive skin and started at my thighs and down to my ankles. when i was done i applied some baby powder. then i dressed. it was the most desirable thing i have done and the closest I've come to felling like a woman.

I love the feeling of shaved legs but I have very coarse hair. The last time I shaved I didn't keep shaving and just immediately started to grow it back. The razor burn was terrible. I was miserable for 2 weeks.

Hot damn! Very sexy legs girl!! What took you so long?? Wonderful feeling, isn't it??

fitnessinstructor...

I couldn't imagine a fitness professional with haired body like a bush I'd prefer the opposite, way to go!

Just shaved mine again this morning. I wear drab most days but have stockings underneath and there is a rule (if there isnt then there should be) that says stockings cannot be worn with hairy legs. My wife is ok with it and I know some cyclist who always shave their legs. Get rid of that hairy stuff now and youll never go back. If you hzve satin sheets like we do then you want to feel the ecstacy of these sheets and shaved legs...Ellie

Congrats, on shaving your legs they look great. I shave my legs as there wasn't much hair on them to begin with and it feels great. I've noticed quite a few men in my age bracket don't have much or any leg hair. Oh good another positive of getting older! Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I fully shaved my legs the first time a few months ago. But then let it grow back as i strained my knee - could not bend it enough to get it all. All told its probably going to need a twice weekly upkeep for me, but my leg hair is pretty fine.

What does a eppilator gain you over shaving? That's the thing i can not seam to find a straight answer too. No way would i get waxed, im a proper woss when it comes to pain!

I've shaved my legs a few times and love it. Would probably keep them shaved if I had more chances to dress.
    As far as hiding it at work, sweat pants or soccer socks with basketball shorts.