Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please STOP me from shaving my legs..... UGGGGG

why would anyone stop you from shaving, it feels awesome
    "a little duct tape on the nipples is a small price to pay for beauty"

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Im the wrong person to ask for advice. Shave those legs girl !!!!! I have been shaving for well over a year and the only person to mention anything was my son. I blew it off and he never brought it up again. I work out 5 days a week and no one has ever mentioned anything or even gave me a strange look. You will never go back to hairy legs, trust me.
    Erica

Quote Originally Posted by Alison1842 View Post
    What does a eppilator gain you over shaving? That's the thing i can not seam to find a straight answer too. No way would i get waxed, im a proper woss when it comes to pain
    it removes the hair deeper down and with time slows regrowth
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

im considering shaving my whole body except for my beard. my lady loves my beard so i keep that as much as i can but she doesnt mind if i shave it either. the only reason i dont is because it takes so much time to do so. i already shave my legs.

I don't think I'm going to keep my legs shaved to be totally honest. If I do I will have to shave them prob. every single day and that's just wayyyy too much work. I liked how they looked and will prob. shave them a few times per year but I think I'm going to let it grow back in but just keep it shorter etc.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It's good you shaved. I was going to suggest you do it scientifically. Leave one leg as the control point and shave the other. Then gauge the responses to each leg. Anyone else want to try this?

. . . .

I didn't think so.

. . . . .

Maybe this is why people don't ask my advice very often.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

most people don't notice if you have body hair or not I have never had body hair legs arms back chest all smooth on hair most people never looks don't worry about if some one ask say you run a lot runners shave there legs Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Quote Originally Posted by Alison1842 View Post
    What does a eppilator gain you over shaving? That's the thing i can not seam to find a straight answer too. No way would i get waxed, im a proper woss when it comes to pain!
    The epilator is not pain free. It is, essentially, a powered hair plucker. Not a lot different from a hot wax hair plucker. Its all about pulling them out vs cutting them off. However, the girls are correct about epilating slowing the regrowth and making it finer (any plucking systems should give this result).

My biggest complaints are the ingrown hairs and broken shafts, sometimes the hair simply breaks vs being plucked. My current unit is a braun silk-epil, one of the better ones I have found. Not cheap, but much less that commercial lasers and hot wires (nono).

In a hurry, shave. Got time, epilate. In either case, keep those legs nice and bare

This is my 2nd Summer shaving and believe me I will never go back to hairy legs or body ever again! BTW I've shave all year round now. Once you start you'll never wanna stop.

I say go for too. I love having mine shaved, do it daily with my electric. I have the advantage of having very little hair on my legs so SO did not even notice

I have to agree with most on here and shave year around and just don't care anymore. I have been shaving my legs and body for about 2 years now and will never go back. I get some odd looks from time to time but who cares. I even had my brother - in - law say something and totally freaked him out when I said "Ya you like them?? Sexy huh??" In front of my wife's entire family and he turn 10 shades of red. If anyone asked I tell them it is for triathlon and nothing else is said. As for the wife she LOVES rubbing my legs after they are shaved, she even puts on a bronzing lotion with a bit of glitter on for me.

Neddy, I am also in construction and I wear shorts all the time, I have had very few comments about my shaved legs and when someone has said something I say yea I do shave and that's the end of it, my wife told me to tell them my wife loves it and it gets me more sex( that's something your fellow workers will relate to plus I'm pretty sure more than one of them have pearcings which is " feminine")
    Hugs , Nikki Rich

Quote Originally Posted by GinaM View Post
    She then said that it actually looks better but I really need to retan my legs. She wanted to get intimate but I told her I wouldn't after how rude she was to me in front of our friends.
    Sorry Gina but after reading this I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. You are such a girl.

I don't think you should shave your legs . Let it grow out for a month then start getting waxed or laser , sounds like your wife will love it and you won't have to worry about the maintaining it so much.
    I don't know why , but I am .

Sweetie, I have been shaving my legs for several years and I nobody has ever mentioned it. I live in Florida and wear shorts all year long! I wold not worry about it.....enjoy!
    Vicky

Better than shaving it off, have it waxed off. Go to a nail salon and have them take it off for you. It lasts longer and your legs will be softer in the long run.

When a woman asks "Why do you shave your legs", ask if she shaves hers, if she says yes, then ask "why do you do that?". Whatever answer she gives, like it looks better or feels better - you say "that's why I do it too".

When a man asks you about it, you ask the same question. If the man or woman does not shave their legs, ask why not? It makes them think about it. They may say they don't like it, don't like the way it looks, or other excuses. Respond with "Well, that's not a problem for me, and I like how it looks and feels".

When you see a woman with shaved legs do you immediately assume she's a **** out to attract as many men as she can? NO!

When you see a woman with hair on her legs do you assume she wants to be a man? Probably not. Life is too short not to enjoy it a little. If it's not harmful to others, it's not harmful to yourself, and you like it, then do it, enjoy it, and just accept that it's part of how you were created.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

My wife said to me that I would get tired of shaving my legs... I have never stopped shaving after all these years because of the way you feel now.

when i started shaving my wife sort of like it but when she found out about my dressing she all of a sudden found the scruffy look to be very a pealing, but that hasn't stopped me hell i just di all of it off again this afternoon

Hello evevrybody.

GinaM,

the first time I've shaved my legs was very exciting... but my wife hated it ! After several months, she said me to stop it, because she didn't want me to look like a girl... Well, what to do ? I tried to stop... then I started again to shave my legs : it's so good, so nice... Now, I only shave the bottom (under the knees). And I cut hairs on the top (3 mm perhaps).

As you said : what did I do when I decided to shave my legs!?

I hope you will find your balance...

Here is a photo of my legs as they look like when I shave the bottom and let small hairs at the top. With a skirt and black stockings...

Bye.

Sounds like you've alredy made up your mind - once you've tried it you'll be hooked. Will anyone in your class think less of you? I thnk not! The year is 2013...

Kay