Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boys in girls jeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Marla
    I won't wear jeans to dress like a woman. Skirts and hose are what I like.
    I agree Marla!! Give me a dress, high heels and hose anytime!

I may have to try some of these jeans though, I really have never found a pair of men's jeans that ever fit me right, and I think I would like a pair of low rise jeans in more of a menswear style. Not super low cut, but lower than traditional men's jeans.

Most of the jeans tailored for men are way to much of a relaxed fit.

Smile

I heard the blip on the news too.I have had to skulk into the womens section at carson pierre scott for years.Now,,it seems to be no bother to get jeans.
    I am however,more able to fit into a misses than a juniors.Oh well,comes with age I guess.

I LOVE girl jeans!

I've one pair of jeans and one pair of slacks for women. I think it's tougher to look good enfemme in pants than in a skirt. I prefer skirts and dresses, but I'm beginning to see the practical side of blending in when going out, so I believe I'll be shopping (drab) soon for a nice pair of pants fitting for the "office."
    P.S. I don't know if I'd try wearing the jeans drab... they're much too short and only look good wearing heels.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I get all my jeans from

http://www.shopbop.com

The have the most delicious buffet of designer jeans to choose from.

My favorites are the Seven For All Mankind's. A true staple in my wardrobe.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

jeans

I have 3 pair of women's jeans.
    they tend to show off my.....er... pockets better, and give me a better shape. But I even wear them..in male mode.

And they were cheaper than most of the men's jeans I usually have bought!
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Jon
    All the jeans I wear in drab are flared! But I wear them very low on my hips so I'd love to get a pair of hipster flares or something for everyday wear.. The crotch on my boy jeans is down between my thighs so I reckon a pair of hipsters would be just ace!

Hmmm time to get my girlfriend to think the same thing, I wonder if she will be convinced if I show her that news article!

My mom would only buy me girl jeans during high school. But for every pair of jeans I, I had 5 sets of dresses growing up. Even though I am in the military she still buys me girl clothes because she will always think of me as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Girl
    Oh Reana, Me Too! Though I'm out to my wife now I've been wearing a pair of my Wife's discarded tight stretch jeans for weeks as a bloke and she could'nt believe it when I told her, but I wear them as my boy jeans they don't make me feel gurly at all.
    As Jenny I have some really sexy jeans and they make me feel really Femme matched with a nice top and heels!
    Love and Hugs.
    Jenny
    I had a very lengthy and thoughtful reply typed relating to Jenny's post here but for some unknown reason it disappeared before I could post it. SO, I just want to say thank you to Jenny for agreeing with which ever of my prior posts you are agreeing with. It seems that the majority do appreciate the place of girl's jeans, at times, in our dressing preferences. I think we all know that jeans don't, in any way, displace skirts or dresses for serious dressing but they do have a place in what I call my "casual femme" mode. This is the only mode my current girlfriend can tolerate (although she is very aware of my serious dressing) and I consider it a fair compromise for now. R

Stacy Lee
    I just got my first pair of girls jeans a few weeks ago and I don't even want to wear any of my others!

I have got so many compliments on them and my ass...and I don't even have an ass!

People are telling me I look thin! Not that I care about that...but people who are around me all the time all of a sudden are telling me I'm looking thin....crazy.

girls jean for teh win...