Thread: Stalled car in traffic while dressed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    ........... Doesn't matter how old, in fact I think the newer cars are scarier in that aspect. Those computer chips go out without notice.
    I suppose they might, but I've been around long enough to have owned and driven a 1950 Studebaker and I can say for sure that new cars are much more reliable abd trouble free than cars were back in the day.

Also, a 2007 Toyota Camry would be a lot easier to push than a 1979 Chrysler!

But to answer the original question, No, I've never had my car stall in traffic while dressed. I once heard the "thump, thump" of a flat tire, but when I pulled over and looked. I had run over part of a plastic hub cap and it was stuck in the tread of the tire. I pulled it out and all was well.
    Last edited by linda allen; 07-18-2013 at 08:44 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda