Thread: what I did wrong

what I did wrong

Well went and tryed to attach my forms. I showered shaved and all to wash off guy mode. Then I used skin prep pads and cleaned my chest. Then I put the adhesive on the forms for 8 to 9 mim or so. Put a bra on no straps laying on my back on the bed I put the forms in place then the bra. I laid flat for 7 min or so. But the forms started pealing off 10 min after I got up. What am I missing im dowing every thing listed in other post to no effect. Please help.

Are the forms accepting the glue you do have to put some on them as well.
    Are you applying glue to your chest as well ?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Don' know what adhesive you are using, but it may take more time. You may have too thick of an application. You could apply to form, massage against chest area to spread adhesive over forms and chest. Let it remain until tacky, then try it. PRACTICE

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Used holsters medical adhesive on forms and chest 8 min wate befor I applied using a bra to hold them while flat on back in bed for 10 min.