Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hip and Butt Padding/Panties

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The use of pads really depends on the clothes and there are times I don't use them like when I wear a long sweater.
    They are not always needed IMO just like silicone forms sometimes just a bra and the breast enhancers work just fine.

I use five silicon hip pads on each side on three overlapping girdles with pockets. A corset is a must to hold these in place. Very realistic effect. A slim waist is a must to maintain an oval hip contour with these pads. I just lost 4 pounds on a 40 mile backpacking trip.

Clorissa

Cheap foam pads can be had on the bay store... also one the girls from this site has a nice pair of silicone pads on the bay store also... For a few more $$ you could move up to the veronica or a pair of curvy pads.... happy hunting...

Renne......

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Linda, I have so many different butt/hip pad combos. Some home made, some purchased. I never leave home without one set or another! I have found sliding them and my panty cinchers down to go potty is much easier and more efficient than trying to fit thru a small slit or hole. And, with practice u can get them back in place ok.

I believe one of your problems may be your breast forms. I adjust the size of my pads to that of my breast forms. And, adjust my forms to the outfit I'm wearing! Try wearing smaller forms and you should have an easier time matching them to your pads.

Do NOT buy waist cinchers without shoulder straps if u plan on wearing one for very long. They always slide down, if not roll down! Or, buy one that has plastic boning that keeps it up. Like my favorite one!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I still have my old cast mould for making the foam hip/butt forms, some of you on here might have gotten a pair from that same mould years ago. I haven't used it in a long time but if anyone needs any let me know. They're not cosmetically perfect but they work good if you have a medium sized frame.

I can post pics if anyone wants to see them, and what they look like underneath clothing.

Do the Veronicas solve this problem, or do they have problems or limitations of their own?
    I love myself in curves!

Some women have a big bottom, and small top, my wife always complained about no butt, just a flat place to sit on, she hated it.
    Some women, have big tops, others use help to get there, just like we do.
    Not every one, male or female, gets the "prefect body", life doesn't work that way, so you do what you can. I figure, if the clothes hang right, I got the padding right. Bra's full with cleavage, waist as small as I can get, hips and rear pushed out as much as needed to fill the thigh, and butt area of the pant, skirt or dress, that's as good as it need get. lucky I have narrow shoulders, so thighs are easy, and in the back, along with my 4 pad pantie I also put on a Booty Pop (2 pad bikini panty) which may not give me J Lo's back side, but it works for me!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Carly wrote the one above me as I was writing mine, and she got here first, but if any one has an answer to that one, I've been curious for years, and was afraid of the price and chance of finding out it was no better than a regular 4 pad pantie.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by CarleyR View Post
    Do the Veronicas solve this problem, or do they have problems or limitations of their own?
    I've been delighted with mine!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Linda, I have so many different butt/hip pad combos. Some home made, some purchased. I never leave home without one set or another! I have found sliding them and my panty cinchers down to go potty is much easier and more efficient than trying to fit thru a small slit or hole. And, with practice u can get them back in place ok.

I believe one of your problems may be your breast forms. I adjust the size of my pads to that of my breast forms. And, adjust my forms to the outfit I'm wearing! Try wearing smaller forms and you should have an easier time matching them to your pads.
    I slide my padded panty down to "do my business" as well. I've got to slide the regular panties and tights or pantyhose down so why not the padded panty as well?

As for the breast forms, the are only a "C" cup so I don't think that's the problem. With no forms at all my bust is still 5" larger than my hips. I've been told I have a condition called "noassatall".

I did a little checking on youtube. The one that was suggested previously had no commentary, just loud music. And it ended up making pads that looked like they went down to the ankles.

I'll keep looking and come up with something. Thanks everybody!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by CarleyR View Post
    Though the veronica claims to be anatomically correct, it has one fundamental design flaw, IMO: it does not have a gluteal cleft (aka butt crack). Whereas this is fine for looser fitting clothes, it doesn't work that well under tighter fitting garments that shape each leg and butt cheek (such as jeans, leggings, yoga pants, etc). Under those kinds of clothes, the veronica produces a funny-looking tush that looks (and moves) as one single rump, resembling the look of a diaper around the back.

So, if you (like me) love to wear pants (and jeans at that), the veronica's probably not the best solution for you.

-------------------------

@ Linda (the OP): Although it would have probably been easier to buy femskin's femgirdle (or their fempads at least), I just couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of money. So, after a lot of observation, some study of anatomy, and hours of trial and error, I produced my own set of foam pads that provide the volume I need, where I need it to offset my shoulders and give me a more feminine appearance overall. I admit it's not the most practical setup, as I have to wear a girdle to hold everything in place; however, shapewise, it's second to none, because it's customized to my body.
    Last edited by Jana; 07-22-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    @ Linda (the OP): Although it would have probably been easier to buy femskin's femgirdle (or their fempads at least), I just couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of money. So, after a lot of observation, some study of anatomy, and hours of trial and error, I produced my own set of foam pads that provide the volume I need, where I need it to offset my shoulders and give me a more feminine appearance overall. I admit it's not the most practical setup, as I have to wear a girdle to hold everything in place; however, shapewise, it's second to none, because it's customized to my body.
    Thanks. I may have to go that route. I fooled around with it a couple years ago but didn't put enough effort into it to have the edges not show. I've thought of gluing the foam to a pair of stretch shorts just to make it easier to put them on and have everything stay in place. Another (larger) pair would have to be worn over them, then the outer garmets, tights or panty hose. Your thoughts?

I have to wonder though if pads that contain the hip and butt padding in one piece (on each side) work when you sit down or do they wrinkle and bunch up. Are yours like that and do you have that problem?
    Last edited by linda allen; 07-22-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Linda, in response to your post: (1) mine are not glued to anything, but if you are crafty, your idea might work. (2) I did try to combine hip and butt pads in one piece for each side, but it just didn't work for me. It didn't feel right, it didn't look right, it didn't move right. So, what I have now is a set of 2 pads per side: one for the buttocks and one for the hips. I have no problem sitting, dancing, driving, moving, they stay in place (thanks to the girdle).

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    Linda, in response to your post: (1) mine are not glued to anything, but if you are crafty, your idea might work. (2) I did try to combine hip and butt pads in one piece for each side, but it just didn't work for me. It didn't feel right, it didn't look right, it didn't move right. So, what I have now is a set of 2 pads per side: one for the buttocks and one for the hips. I have no problem sitting, dancing, driving, moving, they stay in place (thanks to the girdle).
    Thanks, that's what I thought. The ones I've seen on ebay (even the $150 silicone pads) are mostly just two pieces, not four.

Funny, most GGs worry about making their butts smaller and we're worrying about making them bigger.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Linda, I've found that u can buy or easily add to commercial formed foam butt pads and have them work quite well. Separate hips look and move better than one piece pads. U can make your own foam hip pads easily and cheaply. Here's the link to my photo tutorial thread on how to:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ight=Want+hips
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks for the link. It's closed so I couldn't post to it.

I tried something similar a couple years ago but I ended up trimming them until they were too small. I think I'll try adding to the back of the existing pads in my padded panties and see how that looks. The advantage to the pantie over the pads you made is that it's on and off and back on very easily when nature calls. And just one piece to throw on the shelf in the closet. I don't understand why some manufacturer hasn't taken the design of the padded panties and just made the hips longer and the pads thicker. And while we're at it, why are the color choices white and black? Why not nude?

I have a pair of those padded panties and was not really happy with the result. I wanted to try wearing jeans enfemme and thought they would create that hour glass shape. They did help. However, the proportions were still not there.
    After sizing up the image of my body I did not like what I saw so I changed into one of my Lolita outfits. The petticoat always creates the illusion of a curvy figure and makes my hips seem to be in proportion to my shoulder.
    I decided that I would forget about padded undergarments and just wear the petticoat and dress.

Banned Read only

the La Curvi has great butt cleavage and is sculpted like real hips and buttocks but its a foam pad.

I do not like foam,I like silicone pads.

I was gonna slice one with chrome wire so that I can make a mold shape called a plug out of it.

http://www.glamourboutique.com/brows...ded-Panty.html

this is another one I like. you can put silicone pads in it and I have seen many ts who have not had body work done use them. they also use the veronica in the BALLS and PAGEANTS.

Silicone Hips and Fanny Padded Panty
    http://www.glamourboutique.com/silic...panty-new.aspx

HERE IS A LIST OF SOME GREAT PADS. I like the silicone ones

http://www.glamourboutique.com/paddedpanties.aspx

anytime you take the pads off the illusion disappears and so does the fun with it
    Last edited by vanitysumers; 07-27-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kael View Post
    I find that hard to believe. Women come in a stunning array of shapes and sizes, and there are much more obvious cues if someone is looking for them. The truth is that most people are pretty instinctive about gender, and getting past a quick assessment is much more helpful than worrying about every little detail. There's nothing wrong with exploring any kind of padding that appeals to you, but I wouldn't put much stock in hip/butt padding as The One Missing Element. Choosing clothing that flatters your shape is what most women do, and it works wonders.
    I'm looking for hip enhancers too but I'm wary of buying something that quite honestly, just doesn't look right. As Kimberly said, women come in an array of shapes and clothing choice is a major factor in looking good. I find shift dresses cover a multitude of sins for me, as does a jersey dress that I can put a belt around. I bought one gorgeously shaped, purple dress, shown in a recent photo post, that looks amazing on my wife but more like a hanging bag on me. I just don't have the hip and waist ratio to pull it off.

So I too am watching this thread with interest.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I have a number of different panties with padded butts (2 pads, one for each cheek).

I did some quick caqlculations (sorry, I'm an engineer), and I'm guessing you only need 2 extra inches of padding on each side to get to 48 inches around.

So consider doing what I do. I often wear 2 pair of butt pad panties, one over the other. I think it makes my butt stick out adequately, and the pads are contained in the pockets of the panties and don't slip around. For as much padding as you want, you might need to get 2 different sizes, say an L and an XL.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Steffi, that's a possibility I hadn't really considered. It's hard though, to buy stuff like this online and get the sizes right. If there was a shop in my area where I could try the larger size on over the ones I have, that would be ideal. Otherwise, it's pretty much hit or miss.

There's a large "sex" store in my town but they aren't geared towards crossdressers. They had a pair of padded panties, but they were cheaply made, had small pads and were priced at twice what better products cost from Internet vendors.

I agree with many of the posts here. Bum pads are not needed. I gave up wearing them and my arse is almost non existant still get wolf whistles even so.
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Quote Originally Posted by RenneB View Post
    also one the girls from this site has a nice pair of silicone pads on the bay store also... For a few more $$ you could move up to the veronica or a pair of curvy pads.... happy hunting...

Renne......
    Hi. Is curvypads better or the silicone pads someone is selling here?
    Any pictures of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sami View Post
    Yes I have just got these they work really well and look great I just need to do a proper test run on them PM SometimesDiana for info. I haven't had a chance to get some pics done but as soon as I do I will upload them.
    Hello, any pictures of the silicone pads? Is curvypads(the price keeps increasing!) better? And who can I buy them from? Thanks
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-19-2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, when responding to multiple post use multiquote or edit please Thanks Also talk about buying goes to another section, not here

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I use these hip pads .... but I trim them down with scissors to get a more gradual blend of shape all over so they are less "lumpy". They work real good strategically placed under a long legged panty girdle. Even under tight skinny jeans you can't tell ... (if you have trimmed them to a gradual curve).
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Platinum Member
    Hi Linda, I really don't need butt pads I made my own hip pads nd they work great for me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!