Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question question :)

Talking question question :)

does anyone else have fantasies about a really sexy man loving you and holding you while you're all dressed up? it's like when I'm in male mode I'm straight, but I get all dolled up and I just want me a strong, muscular, sexy man does anyone else have the same experiences?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You may have a taste of bisexual in you.
    I find some guys very attractive no shame in that.

I say, you like who you like
    When I'm in guy mode, I love the ladies, when I am in girl mode, I still love the ladies. I guess in my case, I am a lesbian in a mans body
    I have no interest in men but to each is his or her own I suppose right?

Before I let Rita out to play, I was having fantasies of being with another man. Julie and I discussed it and decided we would look into fulfilling that fantasy. The problem I found was, I'm not attracted to men. We saw male strippers, I got bored. We would check out guys together, nothing! For me I think it was just my suppressed desire to feel feminine.

Hug
    Rita.
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

No. Not even when über glammed up. I think when in girl mode nothing really changes.

Quote Originally Posted by CDcutie3 View Post
    does anyone else have fantasies about a really sexy man loving you and holding you while you're all dressed up? ... I just want me a strong, muscular, sexy man does anyone else have the same experiences?
    A strong, muscular, sexy man holding me and making love to me ... heaven!
    I'm always a woman!

I really jus t love being dressed. Haven't felt the urge to be with a man. I guess to each his own. I have felt some urges seeing the CDs on here and other sites have made me feel some urges but if they were in male mode I wouldn't feel it. Some of the gals on here are very pretty. I do still get aroused by dressing though...

When in guy mode, I like women. When in girl mode, I still like women. No change for me. Being in girl mode is arousing for me but that's always channeled toward my wife. If a guy would happen to find me attractive while I'm dressed as Alesha then that would make me feel good knowing I did a good job.
    Alesha

Oh yeah but when it's all over, he usually reverts back into the frog that he was.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes, the fantasy is always there. He needn't be muscular; he just needs to romance me.

Well that helps to complete the experience. For me I like to sample both sides of the buffet anyway so when being accepted makes the experience complete

Have a look at the following thread. Of the 170 or so respondents, 2/3 of them feel like you do:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...boys-as-a-girl
    Reine

I've thought about this a long time. I don't feel attracted to men, but yet, when dressed, I "could" have sex as a woman. I think we have a partial female sexuality, or else we'd be attracted to men enfemme or enhomme.

Quote Originally Posted by alesha_cd View Post
    When in guy mode, I like women. When in girl mode, I still like women. No change for me. Being in girl mode is arousing for me but that's always channeled toward my wife. If a guy would happen to find me attractive while I'm dressed as Alesha then that would make me feel good knowing I did a good job.
    ::flowers:: You have expressed my feelings to the exactly!

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

.......................waiting for the "if you fantasize like that, you're gay" responses..............as they do every time this topic comes up.

I have been flirted with and (couple of times) picked up by men while en-femme. It feels wonderful. It think the ones of us who surrender to men's advances possibly do it as part of the overall transformation. After all, being taken, pampered, and spoiled is part of being a woman.
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I first started out I did have these fantasies.
    Why not when you are all dolled up and looking sexy?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDcutie3 View Post
    ............but I get all dolled up and I just want me a strong, muscular, sexy man does anyone else have the same experiences?
    Not for me mon amie, but I believe my wife feels like that. So why is she with me? Damn,....now you've got me all paranoid.

On the serious side though, a big no for men with me, I'm definitely a girls only show. Oops, girl in the singular, aka the wife. As has already been posted too, each to his / her own.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Girl View Post
    A strong, muscular, sexy man holding me and making love to me ... heaven!
    Yes. I know exactly what you mean. Oh! Honey, I am getting hot flashes just thinking about it right now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TonyaV View Post
    Yes. I know exactly what you mean. Oh! Honey, I am getting hot flashes just thinking about it right now.
    I can't stop thinking about it!
    I'm always a woman!

Hey CD girl. Sounds like a bit of deja vu here, which is what I believe Reine picked up on with the other thread.

We all have our preferences whether in girl or boy dress. Think we also have our fantasies. In either mode I have no desire for men. While dressed, the company of another CD (or two or three is desirable. Just something special we share that men and GG's can not supply.

You have to determine what fulfills your passion and embrace it. Mine??? other Tgirls.

Hugs

Silver Member
    No. Attracted to women at all times.

Not attracted to men much at all, but when ladied up, i crave the attention, like any pretty woman. Would still like to be with a GG though.

I never thought I'd ever cross the line with men, while en-femme, especially after having had few not-so-good encounters with men as a teenager. But, when the opportunity presents itself the right way - never say never. I am all dolled up, MAC makeup at Macy's, freshly shaved body (all over), a mini skirt, bare legs, the feel of the breeze up my skirt. Men hitting on me left and right walking along the Boulevard. After the first few come-on's I am totally flattered, but kept walking around minding my own business. But then, after few Margaritas and I am getting horny and excited with all that attention, there comes this hunk of a muscle-man (shhh - he's married), handsome, dressed nice, driving a German sedan. I couldn't believe he's stopping to chat with me. He was very respectable. We took a walk together. He held my hand. He kissed it. He asked me out to dinner and dancing, at a later date.... Long story short, one thing lead to another, he ended up giving me a ride back to my motel that same night, and "Ride" he did. Right, wrong, or indifferent, I don't get dressed up and go out picking up men. To the contrary, I am always in the hunt for a beautiful accepting GG. But then, something like this can't happen very often. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by TonyaV; 07-18-2013 at 04:47 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm bi, and in an open marriage, so yes, loves me some big ol lunk of man!!! En femme or homme.. I only play with other guys, as my wife is more than enough woman for me!!!