Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: question question :)

I must admit that on one occasion I could see why women found a particular pop-star sexy .. can't remember who it was, though

.. but generally, no, I just want to relax with, and be accepted by, female friends when in femme mode myself ..
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Not for me. I'm only interested in women when I am in my male mode or my female mode. But, I'm in love with my wife in both modes. (couldn't leave that part out) .
    Di

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diversity View Post
    Not for me. I'm only interested in women when I am in my male mode or my female mode. But, I'm in love with my wife in both modes. (couldn't leave that part out) .
    Di
    I have to agree. I have no interest in any man, only women, one in particular.

To each their own if it makes you happy...................It is kind of interesting to "poll the audience".

Yes, this is common and why I believe there should be a private locked forum on here for it, but then again, people have partners on here threatened by such a thing, so it'll never happen. Just search for threads on it.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyaV View Post
    Right, wrong, or indifferent, I don't get dressed up and go out picking up men. ... But then, something like this can't happen very often. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
    This is the same for me. I don't get the opportunity to have sex with a sexy guy very often but it's wonderful when it happens. What I really love is that I've excited a guy and brought him to the 'finish of his excitement'. That's such an amazing thrill for me!
    I'm always a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyaV View Post
    Yes. I know exactly what you mean. Oh! Honey, I am getting hot flashes just thinking about it right now.
    Trust me, when you're getting a hot flash, the last thing you think about is sex. lol

Did you mean you are feeling flushed when you think about having sex with men?
    Reine

Banned Read only
    For me, no. BUT... it's an inescapable FACT that for most here, masturbation is at least a contributing component if not major one for the vast majority. Or at least WAS at some point. There are MANY threads that will back this up. Also, guilt and shame are common themes here. I believe most of it comes from the M component. It's not a giant leap of logic that IF others were to see "you" dressed and found "you" attractive, that would mean "you" are not crazy when you look in your own mirror and see something attractive. Obviously, it would be men that would find a "lady" attractive. I believe a lot of this is unconsciously done. Most people would be shocked to learn/know just how much of what we think, do and say is unconsciously controlled. NGC's BRAIN GAMES points this FACT out, week after week. Our brains can and will do all kinds of crazy things to allow us to feel better about things that might otherwise make us "uncomfortable".

I believe one major component of CDing rarely discussed is simply wanting/having the "power" that most females possess naturally. That of being "wanted or desired" merely because of their looks/physical appearance/presentation - call it what you will. I'd bet a years pay, that almost no "man" ever started CDing while he had a "willing" GG partner.

Wildaboutheels - "that almost no "man" ever started CDing while he had a "willing" GG partner." Can you explain this a little more please.
    Are you saying that a man with a willing GG partner would never have the desire to CD? and what is "willing?"

I would imagine that even with a willing GG there would still be men who would enjoy wrapping their bodies in "female" garments!

For those who do have this feeling/desire/thoughts for men - is it only when you are dressed? Or do you have them when not dressed?
    Is it something about the feeling of being fem that drives the desire for men?
    Im wondering if one causes the other - and I guess that could go both ways!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    I believe one major component of CDing rarely discussed is simply wanting/having the "power" that most females possess naturally. That of being "wanted or desired" merely because of their looks/physical appearance/presentation - call it what you will.
    I find the idea that this is seen as power really ironic and interesting. I'd trade it for real power over my life and my body any day. I'd trade this "power" for the power to take a walk at night without being in danger of being "wanted."
    Erin
    I wear the sassypants in the family.

“The greatest obstacle to connecting
    with our joy is resentment.”
    ~ Pema Chödrön ~

A Guide to Overcoming Envy

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_may View Post
    Wildaboutheels - "that almost no "man" ever started CDing while he had a "willing" GG partner." Can you explain this a little more please.
    Are you saying that a man with a willing GG partner would never have the desire to CD? and what is "willing?"

I would imagine that even with a willing GG there would still be men who would enjoy wrapping their bodies in "female" garments!
    Muddy_May, you're new (Welcome! ), so I just want to explain it is not uncommon for some CDers to believe they CD because they don't have an active sex life with a woman, which indicates that the CDing is sexual for these CDers. But, countless CDers who are or have gotten into relationships with women have also reported that their desire to CD still exists even when they do have willing sexual partners, and even when the CDing is sometimes sexual for them.

The sexual aspect of the CDing also tends to dissipate with time and a CDer's age, unless of course he is a fetish CDer. The CDing spectrum is wide indeed, plus it does evolve for most CDers.

Quote Originally Posted by ErinSassyPants View Post
    I find the idea that this is seen as power really ironic and interesting. I'd trade it for real power over my life and my body any day. I'd trade this "power" for the power to take a walk at night without being in danger of being "wanted."
    Me too. And no one ever mentions that not all women have this "power" (I assume that means the ability to wrap a man around her little finger?) The vast majority of us are quite average no matter at what age, and we don't live life having men fall at our feet. lol. In most relationships nowadays, the men do expect the women to pull their own weight financially and otherwise.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Trust me, when you're getting a hot flash, the last thing you think about is sex. lol

Did you mean you are feeling flushed when you think about having sex with men?
    Exactly - that's what I meant. In no way did I insinuate age-related Pause hot-flashes; God Forbid. LOL
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I believe one major component of CDing rarely discussed is simply wanting/having the "power" that most females possess naturally. That of being "wanted or desired" merely because of their looks/physical appearance/presentation - call it what you will. I'd bet a years pay, that almost no "man" ever started CDing while he had a "willing" GG partner.
    Really? Since so many here swear they would never pass I find this statement strange. Women make less money, are often victims of violent crimes and domestic issues. They are outnumbered in "power jobs" 10-1 (CEOs etc). I think you are misunderstanding "power". Young women may be able to control men sexually but that isn't that common unless you have the right look. And then later in life they are often replaced by newer models. I believe the statement is totally wrong (and misogynistic)

BTW you would lose the years pay. There are several here who started because their SO dressed them. Away from this site I would say there are many more.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I think for me it's all part of the fantasy. I would love to experience a man, as a woman, but I am not a woman...and never will be. Therefore, I expect being with a man would be a disappointment, it will never live up the experiences I have played out in my head. I am not attracted to men in person, only the models in pictures. Fantasy world I know, but for me it's fun.

All the time....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Diversity View Post
    Di
    Same with me. No interest in men in male or female mode. Just my loving, very understanding and supportive wife

I am GG but I do get it!
    You like a lovely lady you smell good,your outfit is complete your hair is styled your lips are colored and now all you need is a hot guy to appriciate you.snuggle up cozy and feel real good for a while!
    Correct?
    Let me know because I too am still learning this
    Do not judge someone by what they wear . There's a person inside there!

Just the opposite. My fantasy is about a sexy woman, whether GG or M2F lez. As a transgendered lez I am never attracted to male personalities, no matter the stripe style or pretend. Nothing wrong with transgendered girls who are that way. It's just not me.

Only fairly recently and only in a narrow scope of activity. For years, nothing like that at all. But then there was an internet camera session moment that opened up some new opportunities. but to be held or kissed or hugged - nope. Bring on the GG's for that stuff.

Banned Read only
    Power? The more "attractive" a woman, the more "power" she has. Evolution 101. Not going to change anytime soon.

Hookers do not wear flats and granny dresses and neither do most women, out on the prowl, [probably w/o a partner] at clubs etc.] They are highly likely to wear tight, revealing, form flattering clothing. And heels. Not army boots, sneakers or flip flops. I posted a show and tell for flats and granny dresses at the pic and video gallery. With the expectant results.

ALL the choices that women have in clothing items, makeup, padding etc. is to ALLOW them a better chance/opportunity to be more "attractive". [to more men] MORE men to "choose from" means a better chance of finding a man who will be a "good"/reliable father for any offspring.

Men don't have such a wide variety of choices and don't wear makeup [there is a reason they call it makeup] because they don't NEED them. Spending so much effort on appearance for a man is generally a waste of his time. Which is why so few men will spend anywhere near the time, money or effort on appearance as women do. A simple REALITY check is as close as the nearest supermarket. Simply look at and compare the ratio on magazine covers at the checkout ... of women/men/couples. Women in general obsess over their looks and bodies because THEY compete for men based on their VISUAL PRESENTATION at the very least, initially.

Countless women in various professions have landed jobs often based more on their "good looks" than their job skills. Far less likely for a man to land a job based on his "presentation".

Power? The more "attractive" a woman, the more "power" she has. Evolution 101. Not going to change anytime soon.

Hookers do not wear flats and granny dresses and neither do most women, out on the prowl, [probably w/o a partner] at clubs etc.] They are highly likely to wear tight, revealing, form flattering clothing. And heels. Not army boots, sneakers or flip flops. I posted a show and tell for flats and granny dresses at the pic and video gallery. With the expectant results.

ALL the choices that women have in clothing items, makeup, padding etc. is to ALLOW them a better chance/opportunity to be more "attractive". [to more men] MORE men to "choose from" means a better chance of finding a man who will be a "good"/reliable father for any offspring.

Men don't have such a wide variety of choices and don't wear makeup [there is a reason they call it makeup] because they don't NEED them. Spending so much effort on appearance for a man is generally a waste of his time. Which is why so few men will spend anywhere near the time, money or effort on appearance as women do. A simple REALITY check is as close as the nearest supermarket. Simply look at and compare the ratio on magazine covers at the checkout ... of women/men/couples. Women in general obsess over their looks and bodies because THEY compete for men based on their VISUAL PRESENTATION at the very least, initially.

Countless women in various professions have landed jobs often based more on their "good looks" than their job skills. Far less likely for a man to land a job based on his "presentation".
    Power through the ability to attract someone with actual power is not power.

Are you saying that you believe that your average street sex worker (you referred to them as hookers)is in a power position in the world? In her life? Because it seems to me that you are making my point for me when you bring up women so powerless they have to sell their bodies. Of course there is small % of sex workers who have chosen that life but for the average "hooker" we are talking about someone so powerless they do not even have authority over their own body.

Women are not "allowed" more choices in order that they may have better tools to attract men, they are expected by main stream culture to go beyond being themselves in order to be attractive and told that if they don't succeed they dont have any value.

You think that people hiring women based on looks is an indication of power? So the truly qualified woman just got passed over, the one who got hired got hired so they could look at her boobs and everyone will have another chance to say "see a woman can't do that job she only got hired because of her looks." Where is the power in that equation?

I say the more a woman plays into the illusion that the more attractive she is the more power she has the less of her real power she is actually using. Are there powerful women who wear make up? of course, but they don't believe that is the source of their power.
    Erin
    I wear the sassypants in the family.

“The greatest obstacle to connecting
    with our joy is resentment.”
    ~ Pema Chödrön ~

A Guide to Overcoming Envy

NO NEVER.... I enjoy dressing up and sometimes go to the extreme of boobs and wig but thats it. Thats not to say it bothers me if others enjoy it - each to their own.....Love my wife too much...Ellie
    Last edited by Ellie52; 07-21-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Banned Read only
    I have that fantasy both when I'm dressed and when I'm not. But I'm a 50/50 bisexual in both modes so... I don't really count.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cutie, My fantasies run the other way to a real hot lipstick lesbian lover.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wow. Your chauvinism is showing. lol

I do agree that generally, attractive people (unfortunately) have an edge over not so attractive people, all other things being equal (intellect, inter-personal skills, charisma, experience, etc). But, this holds true for both women AND men. Take a survey of this country's CEOs and you'll see more than your fair share of tall, attractive men.
    Reine

Wild, could be right, I didn't have a willing partner when I started CDing, maybe that something to do with it, but then, I was only 6 years old, I didn't know what a willing partner was, unless it was the little girl that let play with her doll house with her, and I didn't even have to be the dad, she lost him, so I got to play with the sister doll, I love it!
    But back to the original question, before we got derailed in to Chauvinism, while most of my close friends are female, I'm not sexually attracted to them.
    And I have no interest in a man, no matter what I am wearing. I mean a girl wants what she wants, and that's fine with me, go for it, just not my thing.

And now back to the chauvinism, if mad about thinks women's charms get them so far, why do they make $.70 on the dollar, and if men don't get there on presentation, how is it, that it's been proven, a tall, good looking man, will get a higher pay offer, and will advance faster, than his short bald co-worker, and lets not even start on that poor fat guy they sit in the corner.
    Now if some one will hold my hand, while I slide off this soap box in these heels, I'll get back to my reading some of this stuff in disbelief.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.