Thread: Curious shift of heart for me

Curious shift of heart for me

I have been a very part time and occasional CDer since was a teen. As most, I started with mom's nightgowns, my sisters' prom dresses etc. I always enjoyed the tactile sensations and only a few times in more recent years did I venture out.
    AQs I the years pass, my body is reminding me that I am getting older with bad knees and a bad back, etc. I also have found my interests and desires shifting from dressing to being attracted to CDers and /or TG ladies.

I don't consider myself the typical "tranny chaser" but rather have the desire to treat them as a true lady going out to dinner etc maybe have a little light romance. I am one of those folks who does NOT (and never has) looked at sex as the eventual goal of any date. AMF, I am probably what some would consider asexual. I guess it could be that I am living vicariously through the ladies I am attracted to, in that part of me wishes I could pull off presenting as a believable female but at the same time, wanting to maintain the typical chivalrous male image.

Does anyone else feel like this? I have always been attracted to down to earth, TGs and CDers and over the years I have had some wonderful platonic relationships. I miss that.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No never felt that way really but I don't mind going out with an admirer.
    Kind of looks like you could fall in that category.
    The ones I have been out with were very nice and we had a good time.

Hi,

Your about 6 Years younger than i , & iv never been attracted to males or dresser's or trans., well theres a reason for that , that has never lost me from birth .Im one of those women who is different , though not sure if i could have stood haveing a male around myself for long, im very independent.

Fact is theres very few men that give me a hug though nice of them to do that its more one of lovely to see you or a parting for some time, though i know these men quite well so a little different, they are lovely men,

The idear of a friendship as in a relasionship though i have had 4 men ask me , i polighty said no i dont have what you need in a woman, i could not give of myself fully, more to the point i would not wont to.

Interesting thoughts there,

To pull of presenting as a beliveable woman ,= female. heck im a female & cant pull of looking like one , all i can say is heck i can only wonder what it would be like, I maybe to damm scared even if i could, i get enough attention now as it is with out males wonting to take me out, no thanks, i work with enough now .wonder how they'll take it when i start giveing them jobs to do. some 20 or more, watch out the mad woman is on the loose ......

...noeleena...

I am not that way inclined but if you seek company there are plenty of opportunities to meet others.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

From a personal stand point I can tell you that you are not that uncommon. I have had two men interested in me who "used to" dress. You are unusual in that you are willing to take your date out. Both men I went with never wanted to be seen with me outside gay establishments. I always wondered though, did they date me to vicariously dress.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I'm attracted to CD's also. Its like being here, we seem to share something few others understand. Heck, sometimes I don't understand it, I just accept it.