Thread: Just a walk

Just a walk

So I got up the guts to throw on some capris a top and do a little make up and don my wig and head out my back door and walk the bike path in the neighborhood. It was after dark and much easier to blend (small steps) but I did leave the house en femme for the first time. It was fun, and scary all at once.

Neddy

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    HI neddy,
    Congratulations on your first of many more to come. Quite liberating isn't it. Just went out fully dressed for the first time last month (in the day time) and it was great. It is addicting though.

Hugs
    Jolene

Platinum Member
    Hi Neddy, The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Many mixed emotions when you finally go out the door, but that moment will remain in your mind forever! Enjoy all the adventures in your life.

Its a great feeling taking a walking en femme! Many more for you I am sure

Good for you Neddy, look out World here comes another girl strutting her stuff!! I'm getting ready to go shopping en femme this morning in the big city about a 100 miles away. (I live way out in the country) I'm very excited as my fav thrift store is having a half price sale on all their clothes.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

It's great to get out, but be careful out there after dark. Bike paths and walking trails are some of the favorite places for men who intend to harm women.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Yep agree Linda......I was recently stalled out on one after taking a walk alone- a man came by saw me struggling to get the damn car started and laughed at me and kept on going thankfully- I ended being there for like the next 10 hours with no help!

Neddy,
    First time is always the greatest adrenalin rush.
    It also becomes a lot easier.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congratulations on that first step! It will get easier, and eventually get routine!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Congrats on your first step.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Congrats on your first time out.

One of these days when the wife says "lets go", I'm gonna' take her up on the offer..
    Really want to go 'girl' shopping at the Mall.. Just not the local one..!
    We have an Outlet Center south of here, that I think would be perfect..

Congrats on the 'first time'.. I'm almost ready too..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

The first time I went out fully dressed the thing that most struck me was how UNSCARY it felt. I don't pass, not even at night from the other side of the street but I just didn't care. I wasn't feeling reckless,I was feeling comfortable. I can't go out at the moment because I share an apartment but I will be moving to my own place this year and when I do I intend to go out regularly, if not very often. Here are a couple of things I have learned..... if it is daytime don't wear sunglasses because people will automatically look at your beardline, and go out when it is raining because people look down and don't peek under your umbrella. One last thing.... carry a pair of flats in your bag for when you fall off your heels and twist your ankle (yes, I have done that).