Thread: Hey girls(please read)

Hey girls(please read)

I know I don't post here too often. My name is Estevan Zamora, for those of you who don't know. I am 22 years old and just came out to everyone in my life about a year ago about who I truly am. I know I should have been born a woman. So in the next year I plan on starting the long transition to follow my dream. I am posting here because 1. I would love as much advice as possible and 2. I am currently battling addiction. today I am going to rehab. I m going to 60 day treatment facility. after i get out of treatment I plan on following my dream and becoming more active in dressing as well as the transgender community. I would love if anyone could write me and outsource with me while I am in there. i would love to establish a community of friends. I live in Olympia washington but I plan on moving to either seattle or vancover. So if you happen to have some free time and dont mind writing a girl or sending her ciggarettes or whatever you may think would be helpful, please feel free too. I would love to start writing people in the community and establish some friendships, especially since I won't have anyone to talk too while I am in treatment about this aspect of my life. My family stilll doesn't know how to except it. I hope too hear from someone. Thank you pretty woman for your time. :3
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-19-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: read the rules, addresses are not allowed on the forum
    Olympiaaa Lowlife. <3
    I enjoy feeling sexy, confidant,and beautiful.
    facebook.com/katherine.meow.79

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Hi Katherine,
    I'm on the other side of the country from you, But I wish you well and send you a note or two.
    No Cigs tho, I quit many years ago and encourage other to quit as well.
    If not for your own heath, then think about all those politicians that tell you how bad smoking is, but they enjoy the extraordinary taxes they reap from every pack.
    Make a political statement and quit!
    Good luck
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

I would appreciate a letter more than anything. Thaank youu girls
    Olympiaaa Lowlife. <3
    I enjoy feeling sexy, confidant,and beautiful.
    facebook.com/katherine.meow.79

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hope you beat whatever it is that's got you in rehab. First things first; get healthy! Best of luck to you...
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Platinum Member
    Hi Katherine , I wish you all the luck with fighting your demons.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Hi Sweetie, will you have access to a computer w/ the web on it?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Ex addict here as well and have been clean for 26 years.If I can do it you can too.
    It takes strong will and determination but knowing when all of it is behind you life gets better.

I wish you well in rehab. I don't know what you are being treated for, but as bad a cigarettes are don't try to quit both at the same time.

I smoked for 40+ years and went to an addiction treatment facility that treated alcohol, drugs and cigarette addictions. The alcohol and drug program were 28 days and the cigarette program was 7 days. Those who went through the 28 days programs and then immediately tried the 7 day program would invariably quit the 7 day program as nicotine is the worst of the addictions.

Remember, you have friends here that will do what they can to help you through this life's test - we all hope you score an A+. Good luck!!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Estevan,
    Go and do your therapy at the clinic and when you come out again we will still be here for you.
    All the best and my thoughts will be with you over that period.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Good Luch Katherine and I hope that you get some clarity!

You are on the right track stay strong and kick whatever is bringing you down. Your young don't let any drug, human or nation put you in slavery.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Katherine, take care of yourself first. You can kick the addiction and go on to become the woman you always wanted to be!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Hey Katherine,
    There is a possibility that I will be living in the northern Seattle area come December.
    If that life opens a door and allows for me to move out there then I will definitely let you know!
    Having friends already in the area would be great, and I'm in the same age range as you at 23.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you need someone to correspond with while going through rehab!
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

I'm really worried about you that you would put your name and location out there like that. Are you taking care to be safe?
    Erin
    I wear the sassypants in the family.

“The greatest obstacle to connecting
    with our joy is resentment.”
    ~ Pema Chödrön ~

A Guide to Overcoming Envy

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Best be thinking straight before you screw-up anymore than you already have.
    You’re 100% right-on when you say you have to get off the drugs, and just to be clear, that include too much sugar, any alcohol, cigarettes, etc.
    I’ve never met anyone who didn’t regret getting a tattoo, so getting neutered is another irrevocable operation that, well, figure it out for yourself.
    It’s a mind game that we play, and the idea is to keep your feet planted firmly on the ground, whether dressed or not. So our X’s and Y’s got a little screwed up, so what, everybody is a little off kilter anyway, just as every family is at least a little dysfunctional.
    Make the dressing experience fun, and by the tone of your statement, you’re not having much. Maybe the drugs are clouding your thought process, it happens.
    I wish you find what your looking for without messing your life up needlessly.
    If you want the truth, you just got it. The rest is up to you.
    Good luck!

Hey Katherine. I wish you all the best. I don't know if you have access to the forum at the rehab place, but we are thinking of you.

I know you can kick the addiction and follow your dreams to transition!
    Peace and love, - Christy

Katherine, just a couple of notes. First, this is a safe place for all of us to communicate and support each other. We all feel free to speak of very personal things that would be hard to discuss anywhere else. However, since almost all of us choose to let our alter-ego (in a sense) speak for us, it takes some time, and a building of trust before outing our true names and locations to someone. I would be careful of giving out too much personal information in any public forum. Second, in my personal life, as my crossdressing progressed over time, I chose to let it be a positive force in my personal life. This was my chance to take this other new, feminine personae I was inhabiting and do all those things my male self kept failing at... improving my physical and mental health, becoming a better and more honest person...just to name a few. I would hope that you allow your feminine journey to be a positive force in your life as well and I wish you all the success in the world. And know there are a lot of people on this site who are there to help support you.