Thread: Hey girls(please read)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey girls(please read)

I know I don't post here too often. My name is Estevan Zamora, for those of you who don't know. I am 22 years old and just came out to everyone in my life about a year ago about who I truly am. I know I should have been born a woman. So in the next year I plan on starting the long transition to follow my dream. I am posting here because 1. I would love as much advice as possible and 2. I am currently battling addiction. today I am going to rehab. I m going to 60 day treatment facility. after i get out of treatment I plan on following my dream and becoming more active in dressing as well as the transgender community. I would love if anyone could write me and outsource with me while I am in there. i would love to establish a community of friends. I live in Olympia washington but I plan on moving to either seattle or vancover. So if you happen to have some free time and dont mind writing a girl or sending her ciggarettes or whatever you may think would be helpful, please feel free too. I would love to start writing people in the community and establish some friendships, especially since I won't have anyone to talk too while I am in treatment about this aspect of my life. My family stilll doesn't know how to except it. I hope too hear from someone. Thank you pretty woman for your time. :3
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-19-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: read the rules, addresses are not allowed on the forum
    Olympiaaa Lowlife. <3
    I enjoy feeling sexy, confidant,and beautiful.
    facebook.com/katherine.meow.79

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]