Thread: Symptoms of Inner Peace

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

Symptoms of Inner Peace

I was wandering around the Internet and I stumbled across this interesting Budhist site. While I realize this is not directly related to cross dressing it had an interesting page that I copied here as I feel we could all do with some inner peace. It is a tongue in cheek comment:

Symptoms Of Inner Peace

Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has up to now been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.

Some signs and symptoms of inner peace:

* A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
    * An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
    * A loss of interest in judging other people.
    * A loss of interest in judging self.
    * A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
    * A loss of interest in conflict.
    * A loss of ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom).
    * Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
    * Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
    * Frequent attacks of smiling.
    * An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
    * An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.

WARNING: If you have some or all of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of inner peace may be so far advanced as to not be curable. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting any of these symptoms, remain exposed at your own risk.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Meliassa

What a wonderful post, I think that should be posted on a crossdressing banner so that all can follow it. I can recognise a lot of those points when I came to my own self-acceptance and shed away all the my fears, prejudices and judgements of others. I find it very hard to worry about anything anymore

Nice find.

Cute post.

I'm pretty sure I'm immune.