Thread: What's in a name?

Silver Member

What's in a name?

What do you call a woman who wears "masculine" looking clothing? You call her...... wait for it....a woman! Pretty good joke, huh? Now, what do you call a man who wears feminine clothing? How many names can you think of that are NOT offensive? I look forward to the day when there are none, and I can just be me, the same as the aforementioned woman.

I forgot about names and labels a long time ago
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't know what you call a man in a dress, when I see one, I usually call him ma'am, if I see him in the mirror, I call him Tina.
    The rest of the world has many names for it, that I would never use. But having been a long hair from the sixty's name calling is something I've learned to ignore, it just makes me feel bad, even when they aren't about me.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.