Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do dressers FEEL sexy?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink Do dressers FEEL sexy?

I've seen so many threads about feeling fem or looking sexy. Well, I don't often feel fem. But, I DO think I look sexy a lot. And, that often makes me feel sexy. Explains a lot about my looks I guess. But, it can just be nylons on my legs, a long wig, a tite corset, etc., etc., on some occasions.

Made me wonder about what makes U feel sexy?

Do U feel that way very often? What does it for U?
    Maybe U just feel that way infrequently? Maybe never anymore?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 07-22-2013 at 12:42 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I feel sexy when I look in the mirror and see that my makeup is matching with my hair, glasses, and outfit. Usually I just feel so proud being AR 24/7. I adore living this way. I also feel that I'm sexy when a male is holding me tight. That doesn't happen as often that I wish that it would ! But my current BF is doing a swell job of it.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 07-22-2013 at 12:58 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Although I've had people tell me many times in my life that (as a male) I am handsome...I never really felt that way, or felt sexy as a man. But... sometimes I look in the mirror after an exceptionally well done makeup job and I perceive a sexy, mature woman looking back. A delusion maybe, but dressed out it is a delusion I embrace.

Sandieland,
    Darlin, sounds wonderful to me hon.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

When I look in the mirror as a guy I have no interest in what I look like, it is just a practical device to aid shaving (once every three days). On the other hand as Ellie I have a huge narcisistic streak that ties me to the mirror. I dont think I look sexy , (unlike Arlene, MUAH)but classy would be a nice thing....Ellie

Ellie, Darlin I wish that I was 1/10 as sexy are you are. MUAH, & MUAH doll ! You are also very elegant, chic, & classy.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I do feel sexy when I dress. When I get dressed I feel so much better about myself.

Banned Read only
    I do not feel sexy when dressed. I do not feel sexy about anything at the moment though, so perhaps that is the overriding factor. Clothes that I have that I bought when I did feel sexy no longer interest me, and I'll most likely purge them rather than move them. (There aren't very many of them - it's actually kind of pathetic how little of it there is for me.)

Hi,

I quess sexy is not a word ill even use for myself as it has no meaning at all.so what makes ....diese Frau...this woman a woman not the clothes nore makeup or shoes even, not the hair or style, so it leaves only one thing ,sie ist ein weiblicher,, she' is a female.

...noeleena...

Silver Member
    I feel sexy, to myself yes (I am my fantasy woman after all.)
    Sexy, as in I believe others would find me attractive, no. I never feel I am attractive to others.

Don't know about sexy but I feel fantastic.

Oh well, I sure do feel feminine, sexy, and fantastic!
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    For me at least, being in a dress makes me feel like a woman and to me that is sexy. It doesn't matter which dress I have on. That is as long as I don't end up looking in the mirror or dwelling on the fact I am not passable, and I have no training in doing makeup and am terrible at it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry, The feeling starts when I open the closet door and keeps building as I am
    getting dressed and when I put on my wig and look in the mirror then I feel SEXY.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I always feel sexy when I'm fully dressed and I usually dress to look very sexy. Both the look and feel of everything I wear creates that sexiness and its the main source of the immense pleasure. It's really what started my love of CDing in my late 30s, I tried on a brief pair on lacy panties and wow!, that was it .

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    My wig goes on after I'm dressed and made up. At that moment, there is a transition from painted guy in a dress to classy, well dressed lady! And, yes, she's a bit of a turn on.

Sherry, I'm your polar opposite, I never feel sexy, to old, to fat, to feel sexy. But when I get it right, cute outfit, hair came out good, and picked a great look to put on, I feel feminine. And I get all soft and fuzzy inside. Don't get me wrong, there was a time, I was slim, wore my own hair long and didn't need a wig, I was also young with good skin, and made up real nice, back then, I knew what it was like to feel sexy.
    But while you can get a little old for sexy, you never out grow feeling like a lady.
    After all Jane Fonda looks good, but how many young men want to bed a 75 year old, no matter how good she looks. But Damn, she is one heck of a great looking woman!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I definitely feel that I look sexy from the neck down as I am fairly happy with my body and the clothes I wear are what I find attractive or sexy when worn by a woman with similar proportions to myself. I feel I look cute enough when I get a good effect with make-up. As for any link between feeling aroused whilst being dressed, that depends on many factors as it would en-drab. I am more likely to feel arousal when dressed as I am free to be myself without interruption. Also statistically, the longer I am dressed, the more likely this is to coincide with times of feeling arousal or sexiness.

When the guy looking into the mirror expresses his pleasure at what he sees, the girl in the mirror does feel sexy. All along, that was the whole point.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I've felt, from the very first time that Tina had a sensual feeling but it doesn't translate to sexual. Looking good in guy mode feels sexy but not sensual.

Go figure!

when i get up in the morning, i might be wearing a cute nighty but i don't feel sexy - yuck. When i get ready to go out, make up is perfect and am wearing something really hot, yes, i feel sexy.

Sherry,
    Maybe it is the fact that you rely a lot on your disguise.
    You use it to obtain a certain look and that probably gives you the boost.
    I am fortunate that my boost comes from minimal makeup and a fair figure.
    What I choose to wear sometimes surprises me and I do go all strange.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sexy, sensual, femm and complete -- all happen when Debra is dressed...............................Debra

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Sherri,

It's when I'm fully made up, slip on a dress and I look in the mirror. My whole world just seems to electrify.

I'm a touch narcissistic when in girl mode (for which I make no apology ). Problem is, I only want to be sexy for girls and my look is more likely to attract the unwanted sort......I think.
    Yet again, ....make that girl singular, not plural.

Rebecca
    Last edited by reb.femme; 07-22-2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Amend girls to girl singular
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    Sexy?

Your Q, as innocuous as it seems, actually get's to the heart of the CDing matter, [IMO] and closely correlates to the story of so many here. The "Progression" that MANY here flatly assert that ALL CDers will follow. As in, "resistance is futile" is not even a possibility.

Basically as one ages, the "hems get longer and the heels get shorter" and the "urges" become less. But all those "urges" of the past [along with all the simple "remedies" for them] become firmly entrenched in one's brain and the clothing becomes inextricably tied to the remedy. Which is POSSIBLY a big part of the"feeling good" aspect [for many of the more mature members] simply having the clothing on. No different than Pavlov with his bell and dogs And it's an undisputed truth that MEN "feeling sexy" and then doing something about it IS what keeps Humans on the planet.

You are an obvious exception to many of the Forum MYTHS. Late starter, don't dress or act your age, wear masks... I'm sure I missed a bunch more?

I think staying in "good shape and condition" allows one to feel sexy a lot MORE often, so I make it a point to be good to my body. Numerous studies have shown that Os are very good for us [particularly as we age] in so many ways and I agree wholeheartedly.