Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A question for everyone here that is "Attached"

Banned Read only

A question for everyone here that is "Attached"

Attached as in living together in the same house with Your SO partner. And it will be great if all you GGs jump in also.

As many here consider Rules to be a dirty word, let's go with Arrangements. Or Compromises or Concessions. Or how about Agreements?

Is it a safe bets that most of the GGs have at least a few things that they don't want to see their partner in/wearing/using?

How about agreements about going out in public? For instance where, when and wearing what?

For those of you in a DADT, how many of you have carte blanche when home alone or out in public?

Is living with these "Concessions" better than the alternative?
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 07-22-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had a live in SO for a few years and we had no rules.
    We never held each other back.

I have reign when alone. I just spent all of Saturday and Sunday dressed while she was out of town. wWfe hinted that she knew, and was seemingly ok with it...In public, she may have an issue with. Touchy subject for her.

I dress as mature as I can when I am in my wife’s company. Having only Lolita fashion that is not really an option, so I bought a new outfit that is not so frilly and fully of bows. So basically I tone down a bit.

I have no rules or concessions per se but I do keep my wife in mind because she needs her hubby time too.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    My wife is cool with what ever, in fact she is less concerned about what I wear than I am. But when we go out (I am usually 50/50) if someone gives me a funny look or stares she will give them the eye. So I have to be a little more careful because she will not tell me not to wear anything at home or out. I do not want to embarrass her or cause stress in her life.

Well, back in the days when the kids were still living at home, the only rule was to not dress when there was a chance of them seeing me. Now, there are no rules.
    Hugs,

Teddie

As of right now we have no set rules in place when I want to dress at home. We have talked about me going out in public dressed and as of right now she is not as comfortable with the idea as I am mostly because she is very protective of me. She feels more comfortable about me dressing in a controlled environment where I won't be accidentally discovered or have my safety compromised. So for now I am content to dress freely at home. I know that this is just one of those things that we will need to work on.

Platinum Member
    Hi WAH, Lets just say that I know my boundaries and I stay within them.

Don't rock the boat or you may be made to walk the plank.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Wife hasn't said there is anything off limits except dress to my age. Physically 53, mentally 25, so thats hard. I have full access to her dresses and tops too.

Major rule is do not embarrass her, which is perfectly reasonable and not outing me to her work place. Male dominated place.

She accepts me but isn't wildly enthusiastic, which again is OK by me.

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I'm house bound my mutual agreement, she worries about reputation and embarrassment for both of us, I don't have the self confidence in my looks to want to go out, I've found even trying to get out of town and drive through the county side leaves me a wreak. So she has her rule on don't embarrass me, which is easy to give up going out, since I to chicken to anyway, and in exchange I buy what I want wear it around home when ever I want, and she showers me with gifts of Jewelry clothes, and perfumes that I would never spend that much for no matter how bad I wanted it.
    Is it worth the limits she has, heck, it seems to work to my advantage, and I'm one happy girl with a 4 bedroom house and a big secluded yard so I can get out in the sunshine.
    Life is good!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My wife knows I like to make up and dress over-the-top and has no problem with it. No rules there. Both of us want to keep my CDing from family and friends, so we do. No compromise there - it's what we both want. I like to go out some, and she doesn't want me to, so this is where we compromise. I go out only when away from home, where I won't be recognized. That's not much of a problem, as I don't go out much anymore, preferring to dress over-the-top and stay in than tone it down to go out,
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 07-22-2013 at 11:23 AM. Reason: correction/omitted word

My wife is concerned about neighbors or friends seeing me dressed as a woman and actually, I share those concerns. I would like to go out in public with her in a way that would avoid the chance of being recognized but so far that hasn't happened. I have been out a handful of times when she was out of town, but in a way that got me out of the house (and back in) without being seen.

As for dressing around her, I wear skirts, blouses, panties, flats, bra, forms, and jewelry, but not usually a wig or makeup. Why, you ask? Well, she commented about my last wig looking "fake" and asked if it was uncomfortable. In other words, she is uncomfortable with me wearing it around her. Makeup - She seldom wears makeup so it would seem out of place for me to wear it around the house. Obviously, if we (or I) go out in public, I will be wearing a wig and makeup.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Currently, my rules that we have mutually agreed on are: no dressing up (unless it's not obviously fem so no dresses, skirts or lacy things besides underdressing) if we are going somewhere on base, no dresses and skirts out in town (living in a area where military is predominant everywhere we go, we don't want to take the chance of me getting caught). Whenever I do get out, we are moving back to her hometown (Lewisville, TX; northern DFW) I won't have as many "restrictions" but the one that we have mutually agreed on is that since we and her sister's family plus my MIL will be living together, I cannot be dressed (as in dresses, skirts, fem tops) or have makeup on around my nephews who are 4,2 & a infant. This way it doesn't confuse them and it can be better explained to them when they are older.

in my previous relationship, SO hated the fact that I dressed. Although there were no specific rules against it, when we went out, i usually couldn't dress. Current partner and i have no rules against anything. I dress when (whenever am not working) and how (depending on the occassion and circumstances) I want - then again, so does she.
    Last edited by Sabrina133; 07-22-2013 at 12:36 PM.

There are always concessions, and that leaves arrangements open for agreement.
    Life is a two way street.
    Like dancing in circles sometimes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife is ok with me wearing panties all the time but we would rather that when the kids are home that I am very cautious with my dressing. Nothing that can be easily identified as female. It works for us.

We don't have many rules.
    Many years ago, we agreed it would be best for our children to not know, so we have kept this side of me hidden from them. We have three sons and the oldest is now 25. It's been a lot of work and there have been a couple close calls, but they still don't know. It does limit when I can cross dress, but my wife is very supportive, and has even accompanied me out a number of times.
    Stephanie

Banned Read only
    It appears to me that, we are all very responsible men. We understand that our spouses do not and will not appreciate embarrassment. I feel the same way. If my wife tolerated this, I would feel exactly the same. My concern would be her comfort, always. I would not do something that would embarrass her or her family. I wish she could just understand this part of this of me. (Yes, we have discussed this, so don't give me a hard time )

Arrangements. Or Compromises or Concessions. Or how about Agreements? none

How about agreements about going out in public? For instance where, when and wearing what?
    No arrangements concessions...we are on the same page
    My only wish is for Sherlyn to feel at peace .
    She has decided to remain male at work - but most our free time it is Sherlyn and Di just living life.

We discussed going out further away because now that we are married and I live here now alot more people know me and even though I would not care ....I worry Sher would feel uncomfortable as I am very much a chatty Cathy and she hates talking to strangers ( she worrys about her voice)
    But we have so many cool things here in our area.....we kinda have just said to heck with it for the most part and try to just enjoy our life.
    Last edited by Di; 07-22-2013 at 12:00 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    We discussed going out further away because now that we are married and I live here now alot more people know me and even though I would not care ....I worry Sher would feel uncomfortable as I am very much a chatty Cathy and she hates talking to strangers ( she worrys about her voice)
    Sher appears to be responsible and worried about you. That's a norm for a man that loves his wife. You two are blessed to be w/ each other. I envy you guys. Kudos to both of you.

When this began, just a couple of months ago, we immediately discussed boundaries and limits. We were both far too conservative in our estimation of what we wanted. Almost all of he limits we thought seemed reasonable have been blown away. Mostly at her suggestion but not all.

Then:

I will dress up once a month or so.
    The grown children don't need to know.
    No hair removal
    No xdressing activities near home. Shopping, mani/pedi, etc.
    Make sure there is plenty of male time.

Now:

I am never fully male. My toes remain painted at all times. Until a couple of days ago I kept them hidden when anyone was home. I'm a barefoot kind of girl. I just couldn't stand wearing shoes around the house.
    Our son walked in on me within the first two weeks. We are fearful of our daughters reaction so aren't just talking to her. It's only a matter of time before she catches me too.
    There is only one little patch of hair left on my body.
    The Kmart around the corner from me is the first place I took an item into the dressing room. Just found a nail salon for our next mani/pedi also in our same town. When going out to Mary's we stop at our neighboring park where she does the first layer on my nails and I change into my female clothes.

In all reality she has pushed me beyond my boundaries and stretched my comfort level significantly. I doubt I ever would have played with make up, wigs or breasts.
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

No rules, concessions call it what you like now, but many years ago when Nigella was going to quick for my comfy levels we did set some and for us they worked.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

No limitations, rules or restrictions. If anything, my fiance is more enthusiastic and I am the more conservative one. She says that she is wanting to take me out shopping, dining/clubs, meet people etc. and will introduce me as her girlfriend! I am one of the lucky ones.

We both agree with the following.
    No dressing around the kids
    When traveling go for it have fun (i tyravel almost weekly, I dont go out even when out of town becuase i dont think i would pass, she is fine if did and has encourge me to take baby steps and try it
    At home under dress is fine 24/7 and toe nails polished is fine
    Shave completly we both love smooth
    She loves to see pictures of me all dressed up, but not in person, no wig or my big boobs she says they just dont look good.
    She loves having sex with me in undergarments bra, panties, nylons, make up, but not fully dressed
    I guess these are rules or arrangments but it works for both of us and after 30 years together who am i to complain lol, she is the best