Thread: Caught by the meter reader

Reni Howard

Caught by the meter reader

I was just out in the back yard all dressed in my leopard skin mini and tight black top when the meter reader opened the back gate. I turned to go inside as he said hello mama, I'm here to read the meters. Hot looking young black guy abou 21 y/o. Loved every minute of it. I may have to try to let him catch me again.

Were you completely fixed up as a female or just the outfit? Did you have the wig, the forms, the pads, etc. ?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Reni Howard
    Everything but makeup. I turned away from him and walked back into the house. Gave him a good ass wiggle as I stepped in the door. Next time I will have on makeup just in case.

Yep, unlike GGs, most of us need makeup to complete the illusion. It doesn't have to be a lot but we have to cover the beard shadow and perhaps ad a little color to the lips and cheeks.

You had fun with it so go for it!

You don't have long, most places are setting up meters to be read remotely.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Did he actually say "mama"?

It all depends, Water, Gas or Electricity.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reni Howard
    Sorry is miss typed, he said ma'am. I think he was reading the electirc meter. I will have to make sure to be outside dressed and made up next month around the 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    Did he actually say "mama"?
    It'd be funny if he did say "mama."

I'm glad all of our meters are now read electronically from the street because I spend a good deal of time out in my backyard dressed.

Banned Read only
    If the urban legends are to be believed, I bet this young man has seen a lot more and probably has had to deal with all sorts of suggestive behavior while working. I'm sure your encounter made his otherwise dull and mundane day a little brighter.

If I did not have my secure backyard I'd really go nuts. It is very relaxing to be totally en femme and taking a meal on one of our swingsets, reading a books, etc. Fortunately or unfortunately the electric meter is on the side of the house.

Platinum Member
    Hi Reni, I have a friend that drives for UPS and he says that he's seen it all and nothing surprises him anymore.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I know exactly what you mean. About the only "going out dressed" I do is out in the backyard for the most part. It's relaxing sitting down and enjoying a cold beverage and just enjoying the view.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post

If I did not have my secure backyard I'd really go nuts. It is very relaxing to be totally en femme and taking a meal on one of our swingsets, reading a books, etc. Fortunately or unfortunately the electric meter is on the side of the house.

Sadly, my back yard is very small and the back door leads out onto a raised deck so I'm eye to eye with my rear neighbors, perhaps 30 - 40 feet away. The side yard is bigger, but there's no way to get to it without going out the front or back doors. I will sometimes sit in the small enclosed sunroom and drink my morning coffee while dressed. If the neighbor saw me he/she wouldn't be able to recognize me.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Reni, I have a friend that drives for UPS and he says that he's seen it all and nothing surprises him anymore.
    I agree! Utility meter readers and delivery men all usually have seen everything. A few years ago I had a surgical procedure which kept me in the hospital for two overnights, and my room-mate worked for the gas company as a meter reader. He told so many stories about his experiences that, even if 90% of them were bogus or hearsay from co-workers, it left me with an entirely different perception of what the average America housewife is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda22 View Post
    It'd be funny if he did say "mama."
    LoL, it'd be the 1970s if he'd said, "mama"
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I would have probably balled up in the fetal position or tried to crawl under the grass or something.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Silver Member
    Maybe he just read the meter and did not read you.

Reni Howard
    I plan on being in the yard next month too. This time I will just act as if I dont notice him and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Renihoward View Post
    Gave him a good ass wiggle as I stepped in the door.
    Did not!! :P :P :P

Quote Originally Posted by Renihoward View Post
    Sorry is miss typed, he said ma'am. I think he was reading the electirc meter. I will have to make sure to be outside dressed and made up next month around the 21st.
    I wonder if next month's electric bill will be less.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    I agree! Utility meter readers and delivery men all usually have seen everything. A few years ago I had a surgical procedure which kept me in the hospital for two overnights, and my room-mate worked for the gas company as a meter reader. He told so many stories about his experiences that, even if 90% of them were bogus or hearsay from co-workers, it left me with an entirely different perception of what the average America housewife is all about.
    This seems to be how it is xD My brother in law does heating and air type things and has to go inside of people's homes. The thigns he has told us about seeing is rather crazy :P

Quote Originally Posted by JaytoJillian View Post
    LoL, it'd be the 1970s if he'd said, "mama"
    ^ This made me laugh :P

That sounds like a good way to handle things though ^^