Thread: Frenzy!

Frenzy!

The weather here in London, (we call it the BLADDY WEVVER), has been pretty hot recently, as hot as Sab Francisco apparently. So, I need something cool and relaxing to....... erm..... relax in BUT all my stuff is packed away because I am supposed to be moving soon! I know, I'll go on the net and just window shop for a bit and thirty minutes later I have ordered a swimsuit, (for indoors), a swimskirt, some of my favourite microfibre knickers and even a new bra with built in forms. Oh, and another bra! Put down that credit card and step away from the keyboard.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Helen,

souf Lundun girl 'ere. (I drop T's and H's when the mood takes me)

I find it hard keeping off the clothes sites. I love Wallis and Monsoon (when I'm prepared to afford them) but equally Pink Fog it at ASDA, Sainsburys TU etc.

It's just too warm for this winter baby, I could live my life in a fridge. I'd just washed one of my wigs this week and after first wear, it needs another wash, as I head sweat for Britain....yuk!

We'll await your first picture post of said clothing purchases, without delay

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Oh, my! You London ladies don't shop at Grace Brothers? LOL! Are You Being Served? is still being shown here in Iowa.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

I thought you were all hanging around the hospital waiting for Kate to deliver. Wonder if there has ever been a CD royal?

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah Lynn View Post
    Oh, my! You London ladies don't shop at Grace Brothers? LOL! Are You Being Served? is still being shown here in Iowa.Leah
    Ah,..... and the many references to Mrs Slocombe's pussy.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

San Francisco is known for being cool and chilly. Bone numbing cold and rain in the winter Having been in London one time and it was in early July, I remember humidity (and rain...lots of rain that year). Today's temp in Frisco...68 F Today's temp here in Denver 95 F. Your credit card would melt here
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member

200 weather Over On This Side Of The Pond

Hi Helen, Over here in Baltimore Maryland it's 200 100 Deg F. & 100% humidity that's enough to make your knickers start dripping
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    Wonder if there has ever been a CD royal?
    Hi Laura - I can't offer a specific answer, although sheer numbers make it likely. I do know that one of the royal governors of colonial New York shared our interests, and even had an official portrait done in a quite elegant gown. Hugs - Diane

In winter San Francisco seems colder with a wind blowing than England does.
    Hot and humid.... I would rather be hotter and dry in Arizona.
    Just stay out of the sun.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Mark Twain once said the coldest winter he ever spent, was the summer in was in San Francisco. I never understood that, until I went into the navy and spent the month of July in the middle of the bay on Treasure Island. Of course Mark Twain never got up the Northern California coast, he should have tried a summer in Eureka, it makes San Francisco feel down right tropical. While the rest of the country fights the heat, that heat causes the air to rise, which lets the cool air from the north Pacific come ashore, we spend the summer in a fog bank, with a daily high between 58 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit.
    So while you hide from the heat, I sit here in the cold dank fog, wishing it was warm enough to get out in that cute swim suit I bought. But since it's too cold, I sit here on the computer, catching up on hear, and then on to shopping sights. What's a girl to do.
    Let's heat the rest of the Goldilocks story, We've had too hot, and we have had to cold, who gets to be baby bear, where is it, Just right?
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

There is no such thing as "Just Right". No matter what the weather is you can bet someone wont like it. LOL

Vieja