Thread: Oh the pain

Oh the pain

You know it just occurred to me that we go through so much and do so much to achieve a good look and for some its just to dress 3 or 4 times a month
    the fog can be so strong within here are a few areas I think about and do to get to where I am going

Waxing or shaving = pain and pleasure, I quite like it
    Eyebrow shaping = cash
    Pedicure, manicure keeping nails nice = cash and pleasure
    Consistently watching weight = obsessive
    Partner finding out = Huge risks
    Make up = time pleasure and practice
    Wigs = expensive fab but can be a pain in the arse
    Trolling the Internet and malls for clothes = cash and pleasure, lots of pleasure

All this added to a males life as most of us live as males also makes for a very busy time. For me the end result Sami, yes it's worth it xx
    Last edited by Sami; 07-23-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Oh how right you are

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Sami,

My lower legs are slightly sore from shaving, and it's just where the top of my socks can rub.

However, the smooth leg sensation is a worthy cause and so I bear this burden. Haven't tried the waxing yet, sounds like a pain too far, so you are more advanced than me on certain procedures. Luckily, I'm out to my wife so no big deal on much.

The cost is another pain though. Breast forms and wigs can be a massive outlay, but in the end, they are the icing on the cake. Great isn't it? We can justify anything we like.

Rebecca

Edit: your avatar is pretty amazing.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Hi Sami, certainly can relate as I just finished putting Kandy together. I got some new makeup in the mail so naturally I decided to dress to the 9s. I was looking at my bath vanity and it was completely covered with makeup, I laughed and shuttered at the same time thinking how much $$$ was tied up just in makeup!!!!!! Like you say, the end result is worth it. xxx Kandy
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Some of things are part of my normal routine even if not dressing to go out. Particularly the hair removal. I believe there is a certain eroticism in the pain of epilating (guess waxing is similar). Not totally enjoyable but......uplifting. The final product, smooth silky legs is worth it, at least to me.

The costs and risks of living a dual existence can be considerable. The rewards of satisfying the need to express our femininity......priceless.

Hugs, Robin

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    Hi Sami,

My lower legs are slightly sore from shaving, and it's just where the top of my socks can rub.

However, the smooth leg sensation is a worthy cause and so I bear this burden. Haven't tried the waxing yet, sounds like a pain too far, so you are more advanced than me on certain procedures. Luckily, I'm out to my wife so no big deal on much.

The cost is another pain though. Breast forms and wigs can be a massive outlay, but in the end, they are the icing on the cake. Great isn't it? We can justify anything we like.

Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by robindee36 View Post
    The costs and risks of living a dual existence can be considerable. The rewards of satisfying the need to express our femininity......priceless
    You could make an advert from that quote Miss
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    Hi Sami,

Rebecca

Ha yes I forgot the forms and padding we use to get that shape we all desire this is also a pain and very expensive but we need it to create what we want to look like I wish there was a simple magic thong that temporarily gave us an hourglass figure

Platinum Member

No Pain No Gain !!

Hi Sami, No one ever said that being a lady was going to be easy, Didn't your mom ever tell you that.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Il faut souffrir pour être belle - One must suffer to be beautiful.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Oh don't get me wrong I don't mind the suffering the end result for me is worth it just occurred to me to what lengths some of us go to in the pursuit of beauty.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So true Sami so true.

I think being Beverley, is worth all the fun.
    No not much pain had lots of practice.
    "Being Beverley? What a great title for my next book.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sami, the time is well spent, practicing with make up is more fun than watching TV, and in the evening that's what I would be doing.
    shopping time even better spent, results last for years, or the 15 lbs which ever comes first
    and the expense, it's just money, I was going to spend it anyway!
    I forgot, the wigs, just bought three new ones this summer, and finding then to be the most fun I've had in ages, for a bald guy, playing with wigs is what makes it all work, and it is possible to get them to behave, some times anyway!
    Last edited by Tina B.; 07-24-2013 at 07:48 AM. Reason: always more to say!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

A few months ago I was at my BF's place for an evening, well you girls know how one thing leads to another. Well all too soon it was time for me to go home so there I was struggling into my pantyhose, wrestling with my bra, then tugging my girdle back into place so I could finish getting dressed.

My BF all the time was laying on the bed watching me then smiled and said "No man would ever go through all that to get dressed!" Sadly I have to admit he was right.

It ain't easy being a woman and anyone who ever thought it was is sadly mistaken! Girls we all know the pain and anguish yet we go through it for the love of it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Sami View Post
    You know it just occurred to me that we go through so much and do so much to achieve a good look and for some its just to dress 3 or 4 times a month
    the fog can be so strong within here are a few areas I think about and do to get to where I am going

Waxing or shaving = pain and pleasure, I quite like it
    Eyebrow shaping = cash
    Pedicure, manicure keeping nails nice = cash and pleasure
    Consistently watching weight = obsessive
    Partner finding out = Huge risks
    Make up = time pleasure and practice
    Wigs = expensive fab but can be a pain in the arse
    Trolling the Internet and malls for clothes = cash and pleasure, lots of pleasure

All this added to a males life as most of us live as males also makes for a very busy time. For me the end result Sami, yes it's worth it xx
    Sami
    your picture looks like cash and time well spent. thanks for sharing
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Eight years ago I was just a guy. Life was reletively simple.

Now I live in both genders. My wife and I agree that Tina is just incredibly high maintenance. It simply amazes me how much time (not to mention money) I could recover of my life if Tina would simply disappear.

Just goes to show how important this part of our lives is to us!

Quote Originally Posted by MssHyde View Post
    Sami
    your picture looks like cash and time well spent. thanks for sharing
    That's such a nice compliment thank you Cheyenne

I was just going to make a post about this very thing.

I am totally getting you girl. My legs are itching like crazy right now, but I just love the look and feel of freshly shaved legs.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Banned Read only
    I'm still debating whether the pains are worth it.