Thread: got to dress tonight :(

got to dress tonight :(

well i got to dress up tonight full make up wig shoes but because i had to toss my breast forms a couple of weeks ago due to them splitting there was no salvaging them. so here i sit all dressed up an feeling sad because i have no breasts i know it probably sound silly but it has been years since i have dressed with out them and i just feel a lil in-complete now

Wow, sorry about your forms. I know what you mean about incomplete but hey at least you got to dress though right?

You could always go old school and get a padded bra and stuff with some TP or something.... Or try the bags of birdseed trick. Might not be ideal but better than nothing until you can replace your forms!

Girl, get a balloon, get some rice bags, something to fill up that bra, until you can get the real deal again, a girl must have breast, to feel complete.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Hug

I'm sorry. Any chance you could afford a new pair? I saw a pair in the classifieds of this site a little while ago. Not sure if they're the right size or not. If not /shrug I know the homemade forms are nowhere near as nice but at least you can fill out the cups. I hope you feel complete again real soon

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Well I am one member that loves woman with tiny breasts so you would look good to me natalie

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Suzy Im with you on this one. Otherwise A roll of duct tape and pull what you have together to form some cleavage and a padded bra and you are good. Use what u were given I say.
    Erica

This is hard to describe without pictures but it got me by for years until I told my wife about my "hobby" and bought real forms.

Get yourself two large (kitchen size) white trash bags, a bowl six to eight inches in diameter, a measuring cup, a pair of scissors, and some rubber bands.

Lay one trash bag over the bowl, (you will have two layers of plastic) push it into the bowl, and add a measured amount of water, a cup for small breasts, more for larger.

Now gather the corners of the bag and raise them so the water stays in the bottom. Gather all the rest of the bag in your hand and twist, leaving just room for the water and getting most of the air out. Cut off the excess with the scissors, twist the remaining part of the bag as tight as you can, and wrap a rubber band around it to keep the water in. Add another rubber band for good measure. Try it in your bra and if the size is OK, make a matching "boob".

I found that it worked best to leave the bag big enough that the "boob" would spread out on a flat surface a bit. That way it conforms to your chest and feels more natural.

You can warm them in the microwave if you wish. If they leak a bit where the end with the rubber band is, cut a small piece of the extra plastic, stick it on the end, push the excess back towards the "boob", apply another rubber band, and cut off the excess plastic. These will last for a long time if you do it right and don't poke a hole in them or sleep on them.
    Last edited by linda allen; 07-26-2013 at 09:18 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

WOW LINDA!! that sounds just crazy enough to work!!! thank you all for the thought's i should be buying a new pair in a few weeks, it just bums me out since all my bra's are a 46D (really don't look that big since i'm 6'3'' 290lbs slowly loosing it though) i stuffed a bra but it just wasn't the same so i must wait but i did have those for a good couple of years and i was thinking about getting new ones, this just gives me the motivation/ excuse to get new ones

That is why I have three pair of forms!

That is so sad Natalie. Seems some of the other girls have interesting suggestions to get you by until the replacements arrive. Thankfully I have some bosom and stick with b-c cup pushup bras.

In a pinch I have used the relatively inexpensive silicone pushup from the local Joanne fabric store. Just something to prop up what nature provided and create some décolletage. This might be an option for you, but I am not sure how many it would take to fill out a D cup.

Hugs sister. Robin

Do what I do, in emergencies just get on with it bag of rice for now and next week new forms.
    I usually have a couple of spare pairs on standby these days.
    It doesn't happen to me any more.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    That is why I have three pair of forms!
    This.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

i used to have two pairs but my dog jumped on me when i was dressed and that was the end of that and this they just got crushed in the boxes and one of them tore

I own 6-7 pair.
    I would say get more also.
    But I have also gone out with just enhancers with a B cup and with a corset u can look feminine.