Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feel jealous from women

feel jealous from women

I feel jealous when i see women dressed sexy and i hope i was born like them and dress and feel like them and try to push my genitals betwwen my legs to feel i am like them, what does it mean this feeling? and what should i do?

Hi Diana , welcome to the club, I am insanely jealous of women, especially if they are dressed nice , what they are able to wear , the type of shoes they have at their disposal , when I see a nice woman dressed without much thought to what she is wearing I think to myself why when you have so many nice clothes available to you why do you not make the effort to look nice, I have had these thoughts for over 40 years , I have come to a compromise I dress as often as I can, this works for me it doesn't mean I an transexual, It just means I prefer to present myself as a female , this is how I have come to terms with this, as for yourself you have to find a way of making it work for you .
    I hope you find someway of coming to terms with your situation , but please don't try to ignore it as it will overwhelm you eventually, you might need to seek professional help or find something that works for you , good luck on your journey , love and hugs Sarah xxx

Hello diana2013,
    how are you , it would not be right for me to tell you what to do about it as that is something that you will have to eventually decide for yourself but what I will tell you is that I have found that out of all the feelings that you get from this way of life that seems to be the one feeling that never changes in it intensity and can be one of the hardest to cope with at times .
    Have a nice day
    JF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Aspiring Member
    Stick around Diana and learn from all of the posts here. None of us can really tell you what you should do. Do what feels right for you. Do what is comfortable to have yourself feeling content. I too am jealous of women because women can do all of the things that are seemingly unacceptable for a male to do. You reminded me of my sister catching me when I was about 5 years old making my "outie" an "innie", if you know what I mean. That was 55 years ago.

I and others wish you the best to reconcile your feelings. We're here for you!

Cheryl Ann

Thanks for everyone aswered and i am looking for more answers from others, in fact i bought a lot of women clothes and every day i buy more and more and i dress as a woman when i have a chance and my desire increases to be full time woman oneday but i am still just thinking about the family, community, friends and work etc.. thanks for everybody who can help

Diana

Hi Diana,welcome to the forum.
    I think most if not all of us are jealous of beautiful women.I certainly am.What you are expressing is Gender disphoria which I have,to what degree how strong your GD is only you can answer.
    My GD swings from low buzz to fever pitch and can manage to live with it-barely I should say when its at fever pitch.My cd'ing alleviates it somewhat though.

I think that if your GD is like this or worse you should go see a gender therapist/counselor to get your feelings sorted out,it may help figure yourself out too.
    Wish you good luck.
    xxxCO

I don't have any helpful suggestions for gender dysphoria but my suggestion for jealousy is to not allow yourself to focus on one area of someone's life or imagine things about their life.

For instance if I was jealous of Oprah who has my dream job and gets to hang out with Maya Angelou who I adore and a ton of other things I could wish I had, I would start by doing research to find out the reality of her life. So I would find out that she was raped and abused as a girl, about the difficulties she had growing up and the struggles she had as an African American Woman and then suddenly I'm not resenting that she has what she has now because it isn't a dream it's a complicated reality.

So maybe you can do that with women, maybe you can research what struggles women face, or maybe shift your focus from "women" as a group to and see each woman you notice as an individual with struggles that you don't even know about, that doesn't mean that your struggle with living in a society that doesn't want you to dress to match your insides isn't valid. It totally is, it's just that her getting to wear that outfit is by far the smallest thing about her life. She doesn't get the pleasure out of it that you covet. Her life is almost certainly focused on her own struggles.

It doesn't mean there is something wrong with you if you are jealous of those you perceive to have what you want. But if you want to know what works to stop jealousy this is my suggestion.
    Erin
    I wear the sassypants in the family.

“The greatest obstacle to connecting
    with our joy is resentment.”
    ~ Pema Chödrön ~

A Guide to Overcoming Envy

I am not sure jealous is the word I would use; respect - definitely, envious-yes, but not jealous. I guess being just about FT and on hormones my outlook is a bit different. I can wear what they do everyday and do! I go just about everywhere they go, do what they do , and if I do say so myself look pretty good doing it! Don't be jealous or envious, rather emulate and b the lady you want to be!
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Don't worry, you are not alone. It is quite common and I get extremely jealous to the point of depression. When I see a girl in a sexy outfit of wearing a certain item of clothing out in public, I am so jealous that it is normal for them to wear the article out and flaunt it.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Platinum Member
    Hi Diana, Whenever I see a well dressed lady I try to copy her style.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Believe me you re not alone.

Julie

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Like about everyone other CD I do envy GG's and their appearance, that is about all of them in all ways. The way the walk, fold their arms across their chest, how they look even when they are being casual. Something happened to day that gave me pause in that envy. Now I don't go out dressed and I had been changing the oil in my truck so I was in no way being fem. A woman I knew from years ago when I had really long hair, one of the first things she asked me was what had happened to my long curly hair. She told me she had always wished she had hair like mine that she wouldn't have to worry about curling it. Alas, when the gray started moving in I cut it off.

I was still envious of her she looked reallyl cute in the outfit she had on and she had cleavage...........................

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Don't know where u live Diana. But, here in SoCal, very few women look sexy any more. And, quite a few look the opposite. They let themselves go!

Maybe if u focus on the NOT sexy ones you'd feel better about how u look dressed. When I see a sex looking female, I don't have time to be jealous. I'm too busy figuring out what it is about her that attracts me and how I could create that look on Sherry!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I live in San Jose, CA

Thanks for everybody who answered and hope to receive other answers.

kisses
    Diana

I think you have the feelings of someone who likes to crossdress and emulate women.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Diana I feel the same way. When I see beautiful, shapely girls I get envious and sometimes very depressed about it; knowing that no matter what I do, my body will never look like that. I know I have some TS tendencies but at 59 yrs of age, any level of transitioning is not an option. I'm very vain and I know hormones would not change my body that much. In reality I would never look like what I look like in my fantasies. Its a struggle but hope this forum helps you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wahaha I get rather jealous too :P
    I get jealous of everyday dressed girls though as I wish I were just born female u.u
    As to what to do about it I still haven't figured out how to answer that one ^^;;

I get super jealous about what women wear. I work in a retail store and see hundreds of women every day and the town i work in is more ritzy so most women dress really nice.
    One thing that helps me not get so maddeningly jealous and start over thinking wanting to be them/wonder if in my head I really am a TS is just chalking it up to being a fashion expert. (Im not really one professionally). But critiquing the outfits in how they go together and looking at it as a whole, I find that I can walk away from the jealously aspect of it and pay them a compliment (in my head) on their own fashion sense and how well they did putting the outfit together. Sometimes I do comment on liking their shoes or fingernail polish or something where they will be able to accept the compliment without thinking im a creeper. Complimenting on the actual clothes like how the blouse forms to their body and excentuates different feminine aspects goes into creeper status so don't go there (out loud at least) lol. Just like combatting anger with kind words, you can combat jealousy with true honest compliments and an appreciation for the fashion art in and of itself.
    Then you can go home and try to replicate their look later! ;-)

Looking at someone who I feel is more beautiful, has nicer boobs, dressed better or a real biggie a nicer butt does make me jealous. Just human nature if you ask me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Diana!!
    I'm jealous of their shape and wish I had one like it.

Thanks for your answers but i need to know what does it mean that feeling, do you think i am a transgender and i will start to tranform into a woman by taking hormones or just a crossdresser?

jealous no envious-yes.

Welcome to the Club.

I felt that way with my last 2 gf's also.

Wish I had their body's and look.

No-one on this forum can or should tell you if 'transitioning' is the right thing for you. In fact that could be quite harmful. A lot of cross-dressers can be considered transgender too, but use cross-dressing as a way to ease their TG urges. I dress from time to time, really trying to look as feminine as possible and I really enjoy doing it, but I don't feel the need to take a next step, maybe because of it. I'm also not jealous of well-dressed women, in fact I simply admire them.

Anyway, don't focus too much on the terminology, the point is that you have certain feelings and you need a place to put them and a way to satisfy your urges. If you really think these feelings affect how you function in daily life consider speaking with a professional about it.

ME TOO!! i cant look at awoman without trying to see thier style or thier bra .dont get me started. lol