Thread: Random Thoughts...

Aspiring Member

Random Thoughts...

Sitting here on the couch with a close friend playing video games and being generally manly. Wonder what he'd think if he knew I was underdressing.

Aspiring Member
    You have a secret that you hide. Who knows, he may have a secret that he keeps hidden from everyone, he may want to play other kinds of games. Better watch out.
    Just kidding, but if you couldn't imagine that of him, he probably couldn't imagine that you would be wearing panties.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer_grl View Post
    Wonder what he'd think if he knew I was underdressing.
    Tell him, and then, let us know

Platinum Member
    I on see what you'd think if you knew he was underdressing?

Depends on what type guy you hang with, it's surprising how people here say they have told their friends, and where surprised just how excepting they could be.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I know my best friend of 30 years could not cope/can not cope with the thought of me cross dressing. I have told him in the past and offered for him to meet Maria but he declines and has put into the most further part of his mind as possible. Little does he know that when we speak on the telephone I am often fully dressed. What the eye does not see the heart does not grieve over.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Platinum Member
    Hi Dreamer, Tell him and find out how good a friend he really is.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

i play a lot of vid games en femme

What if he is thinking the same thing??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Like - so what? Do you really care what he thinks, or might think, or what anyone else might think - if you enjoy underdressing?

Dress for yourself, Dreamer. Enjoy life.

Enjoy the times you are manly, enjoy the times you are dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer_grl View Post
    Sitting here on the couch with a close friend playing video games and being generally manly. Wonder what he'd think if he knew I was underdressing.
    Do you know whether he is underdressing? Remember, one guy out of 40. Look around. If you know a hundred guys, a couple of them are likely to be one of us just like you are.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

If he had the same bent as you it would be a great conversation piece.
    Otherwise.........
    Just let it slide.
    Next random thought please.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    He would be puzzled and couldn't understand why you would want to wear a womans underwear, he would also think you are weard. This is because he was not born with the mindset to be drawn to feminity, as we CDers are. He also doesn't know or has never enjoyed the "good" feeling that comes when you dress and imitate being a woman.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    OMG you wear womens underwear????

I don't know how close a friend he is or if it's your place or his. Or if you really want him to know or wonder what his reaction would be? If you live alone and no girls staying over, next time you know he is comming over leave a pair of panties or or bra, or what ever you wear partly exposed in the dirty clothes pile in the bathroom or caught on edge of hamper lid. Make it look accidental, not obvious and see if he comments. Do you outter dress at all?