Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gluing & Shaving....a two part question

I prefer not to glue my razor to my leg.

Oh, it's a TWO PART question. Sorry, my bad.

I shave my body in the winter and use a regular bra. I have glued my forms, but it's a hassle.

Banned Read only
    I shave my entire body and I glue my breast forms on so I can go braless.

1. I used to wear forms that I attached with spray adhesive (Hollister's) then when they deteriorated and needed replacement I bought the Amoena Contact self-ahering forms. While they don't require additional glue they also aren't wearable braless without a top with a built in bra. I wear regular bras and have never used a pocket bra, even with my other set of forms that are the standard variety and that I never use any adhesive on.

2. I shaved everything originally, but now I epilate everything below the neck and only shave my face. It keeps me smoother longer and we both enjoy this aspect.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I just insert my breast forms in a regular bra. I've never had problems with them moving around.

In the interest of marital harmony, I don't shave below the neck, except sometimes when I shave a few stragglers at the neck line of a boat neck or scoop neck top.

I usually cover my leg hair and arm hair. I'd love to try glue on forms, but I guess I have to shave my chest hair first. I never had any back hair.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    I don't know how Bree does it going a month between shavings though. I would itch like crazy and feel like a porcupine if I went that long!
    I don't really get itchy as my hair grows back in unless I do something crazy and work on the bikini area! But if I'm not going to be dressing for a while it's just so much extra effort to stay smooth that I'd rather take the time to do something else. But if I'm going out it's all fair game!

-Bree

When I used forms, I just made sure that I had a bra that gave full coverage. I could use duct tape to create "cleavage", but it's uncomfortable and can easily look wierd. I usually picked fashions that didn't try to show cleavage, or wore a camisole under the V-neck. Better solutions are more "permanent" and require medical supervision.

I don't shave often. I started out shaving when I was in my mid-20s (my first wife knew I was CD, didn't know I was TS). Later, I used dipillatories, which last longer but often leave legs red, even blistered if left on too long. I get the best long-term results by waxing. Each time I waxed, hair got pulled out by the roots, meaning less grew back. Now I can go almost a week without doing anything. I usually shave or Nair in the summer, then grow and wax in the winter.

There are several epilators that can pull large amounts of hair very quickly. It's very painful when you have thick male hair, but after a few treatments, it becomes quite tolerable. These are good to use in the winter time.

I have also waxed my face. I grew out my beard to about 1 inch long everywhere, and then waxed it off. I'd recommend having a professional at a salon do this, because after the first strip, you won't want to do it again. However, it was worth the effort. The little bit of hair that does grow back (about 1/4 of what used to be there) in the areas that were waxed in this manner, are very thin and blonde.

I regret now that I lost my nerve with my chin and neck (the most sensitive parts). I've used tweezers to thin that out. What's left can be handled with Laser.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

I LOVE attaching my forms, usually using Hollister's adhesive. Like others have said, it's amazing the feel and bounce of it all. There's nothing to compare to this feeling… believe me! Anyone hoping to feel as feminine as possible must absolutely try this! However, it is a bit of a pain… the adornment and afterwards cleanup. These days I usually reserve such festivities when I know I'll be en femme for at least a few days.
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 08-01-2013 at 02:59 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I shave my entire body and as for securing my forms I typically just put them in my bra and they stay rather well with the occassional adjustment. I do glue them on if I plan on being out and active.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

I have these forms:
    http://www.thebreastformstore.com/br...x-diamond.aspx

and they have a built in adhesive surface. I have the size 10 forms (44 C) and they won't really stay in place for long without a bra but the surface keeps them from moving around in the bra or coming loose when I bend over.

I wear Ahh Bras with these forms and they are a good match. Ahh Bras take most of the guesswork out of sizing and can be worn under some male clothing without showing (minus the forms of course).

The forms need to be cleaned (the back) for them to stick properly so if I don't clean them after use, they don't stick as well the next time. A good cleaning brings the stickiness right back though.

I don't shave my chest but I don't have excessive chest hair either. I do shave what shows if I'm wearing something that shows the top of the chest. Boobs and chest hair just doesn't go together.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    I sometimes glue my forms. If going out, most of the time I do glue them in place. I glue them a little down and to the sides so my bra will pull in the forms and create a small amount of cleavage. I can't do that without gluing them in place.

I shave everywhere except the top of my head and eyebrows. I generally shave at least every 3 to 4 days if not getting dressed and every day if dressed. My wife helps me shave my upper back about once a week. It seems the hairs there want to grow in every direction and I can only reach to pull the razor in one direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    I LOVE attaching my forms, usually using Hollister's adhesive. Like others have said, it's amazing the feel and bounce of it all. There's nothing to compare to this feeling… believe me! Anyone hoping to feel as feminine as possible must absolutely try this! However, it is a bit of a pain… the adornment and afterwards cleanup. These days I usually reserve such festivities when I know I'll be en femme for at least a few days.
    Well put Robyn!

I have gone 3-4 days en femme and attaching my forms is the usually rule with me. I feel very complete as they are always out there and happy!
    Of course if I'm not going out I will not attach them.

I don't have a profuse amount of body hair and I remain clean shaven every day.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    There are just some styles of tops which need a bra-less look so i will glue. Since I am smooth from nose to toes (wax on back and torso, razor on legs and arms) with only a well trimmed landing strip thanks to the nice laser treatments. Normally I can use just a bra. Now that I have some development I am using smaller forms and more enhancers. I love the look of a thin shirt covering my budding breasts.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Banned Read only
    Depending upon what I'm doing determines whether or not I will use glue. If I'm going out I use glue (usually Hollister's), particularly if I'm going out to dance, or out on the local lake on my boat or swimming, or some other physical activity where the possibility of a form shifting is high. If I'm staying close to home I use a good fitting bra. It helps that I have a number of different sets of breast forms, some that are attachable and some that are not.

I always shave all over otherwise my femme clothing just doesn't feel right.
    Last edited by Diane Edwards; 08-03-2013 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Typo

I never glue. I have very chemical sensitive skin and worry the glue would irritate. I keep my legs shaved. Underarm, chest, and other places get trimmed short.